<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
Dark Entity (Open) Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Dark Entity (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Dark Entity (Open) Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Dark Entity (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

Dark Entity (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Dark Entity (Open)   Dark Entity (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 9:30 am

*It was a dark, cool night in Hollow Bastion, the full moon had just hit the zenith in the sky, leaving everything in the city quiet, the buildings dimmed, no lights showing other than the scattered street lights to guide those still wandering about the town, stars sprinkled throughout the sky, keeping visibility in places otherwise unable to be seen, all the people who lived in the town had already headed off to bed, sleeping soundly in their homes, assuming their own security, the gigantic, dead planes around the city as quiet as the buildings inside, the entirity of the bastions world seemingly frozen in time, nothing happening, no lights, no people, all was still for most of the night, until the moon hit the peak of the sky, from directly below the moon, darkness began to animate, twisting and turning, the amorphous entity slowly lowering to the city, closer and closer, its elevation steadily dropping as its form became slowly more definite and visible, a figure of incredible size began to be seen, great arms and legs, a huge, muscular torso, a long, powerful tail, and a neck emerging from the peak of the torso, a head slowly forming after it, on its chest formed a symbol of the heartless, long, red, fierce claws extended from its extended arms and feet, a stream of curled blades began to extend from its sturdy spine, two ear-like horns forced themselves from his skull, slightly twisting upward at their ends, its head growing longer and more animalistic as quills on its chin slowly formed, then finally, on its face, formed two long, feral, demonic, yellow eyes, the ungodly terror instilled from them tore through the quiet world like nothing, it glared downward to the city as it continued slowly lowering down to the ground, it thrashed its head upwards to the sky, and seemed to try to let something out of its face, pressure building up inside, a mouth tore open from the darkness on its head, long, dagger-like fangs flashed out of the new formed mouth as it let out a galing roar, sending a shockwave through the world, trees and other plant life being pushed away as if by a strong gust of wind, the great, monstrous being fell full speed from the skies, slamming down to the city, landing in the middle of its plaza, smoke and dust being thrown into the air, temporarily concealing its presence, as the dirt began to clear from the sky, the glow from its malevolent, yellow eyes tore through them, it flailed into an upright position and let loose with another howl of ferocity, sending the remaining kicked-up dust away from it, it gazed down to the buildings below its towering stature, taking in a deep breath as it growled, it flung its head forward, sending a grand surge of flames towards the small structures around it, the fires green and bright, easily scorching the buildings and tearing them apart, sending chunks of debris downward to the ground, further sending fire to the bastion, the demons scales gleaming in the fire's flickering lights*

~ Character Profile
~ Haydies Armory

Inventory:
- Energy Potion (Alchemy)x3

Munny: 400
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
Dark Entity (Open) Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Dark Entity (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
Dark Entity (Open) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Dark Entity (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Dark Entity (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Entity (Open)   Dark Entity (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 6:12 pm

OOC: .......Wha?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Number of posts : 463
Class : gaurdian
Power Source : chocolate!
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Dark Entity (Open) Left_bar_bleue400/400Dark Entity (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Dark Entity (Open) Left_bar_bleue250/300Dark Entity (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/300)

Dark Entity (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Entity (Open)   Dark Entity (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 7:52 am

((basicly a big scary monster is wreaking havoc on the town >.>))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Character sheet
Health:
Dark Entity (Open) Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Dark Entity (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Dark Entity (Open) Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Dark Entity (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

Dark Entity (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Entity (Open)   Dark Entity (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:26 am

Yay someone understands .. now someone post Razz

~ Character Profile
~ Haydies Armory

Inventory:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Dark Entity (Open) Left_bar_bleue400/400Dark Entity (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Dark Entity (Open) Left_bar_bleue250/300Dark Entity (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (250/300)

Dark Entity (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Entity (Open)   Dark Entity (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:36 am

chris was walking around radient gardens hoping for something to happen...looks like his wish came true some kinda giant heartless appeard infront of chris,chris went pale with fear,"h-h-he's to strong for me to handle alone....but the chances of someone to accualy come is highly unlikely...i'll have to fight" chris faught the monster a little but it then sent him flying to the other side of town
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashley
Ashley

Number of posts : 396
Class : Priest (Reiki?)
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Dark Entity (Open) Left_bar_bleue300/300Dark Entity (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Dark Entity (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Entity (Open)   Dark Entity (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:45 am

OOC: Yeah, xD Very... delicately put Chris. Lol
Meh... Guess I'll post even though your descriptive whatever is scary cuz it's like really detailed xD

IC: Ashley was running through the otherwise abandoned streets when she got knocked back by the enormous being's roar. Looking up to the sky, she saw it, floating not much higher than the city, it's entirety could've blanketed half the city in shadow had it been during daylight. After the second roar, Ashley had to begin dodging buildings catching on fire. She started off again, arriving just a few hundred feet from the being, although it seemed much closer, "Where did this thing even come from?! Ashley noticed Chris getting knocked back from the monster, "He can't be the only other person who heard this thing. Where IS everyone???

http://www.freerice.com/index.php

~Character Profile~
Inventory: [Gem of Baihu]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/12196155/
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Dark Entity (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Entity (Open)   Dark Entity (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:48 am

Heading down towards Hollow Bostion, Haydies see's a giant fiend attacking the town and a being flung to the other side of town. He stopped and stares to think of a solution to this mess. " I have to take action quickly " Haydies opens a portal to the town and walks through it. The portal ends up where the boy he seen got flung up in the air and sent to the other side of time. He see's the man and runs to him " Are you okay? ... are you hurt? "

~ Character Profile
~ Haydies Armory

Inventory:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Dark Entity (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Entity (Open)   Dark Entity (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:50 am

chris rubs his head "yeah i'm fine...but snap that thing hits hard, maybe if we go together we can stop it,by the way whats your name? i'm chris ",chris said getting back up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Dark Entity (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Entity (Open)   Dark Entity (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:13 am

Haydies looks up at the fiend as it readies a blast at a girl that was standing in the abandoned street. "Hey you look out!!" Haydies yells accross the city. Haydies takes chris's hand and starts running towards the girl. "no time for introductions we need to help her now" Haydies leaps in the air draging chris behind and jumping over buildings. He see's the fiend ready to attack and Haydies freezes up in fear. Not moving an eaching and watching for something to happen. he turns to chris "I ca ....n .... t. ..... m..o....v....e. ... Chris help her now"

~ Character Profile
~ Haydies Armory

Inventory:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Dark Entity (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Entity (Open)   Dark Entity (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:16 am

"got it!" chris dashed to the fiend but it recognized chris and grabbed him by the throat ready to blast him,chris became full of rage his eyes glowed blood red"not this time!"chris wrapped his legs around the fiends hand and pushed himself off ripping off the fiends hand chris turned around and talked to the girl "quickly! run i have unfinished busniess"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Dark Entity (Open) Left_bar_bleue300/300Dark Entity (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Dark Entity (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Entity (Open)   Dark Entity (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:23 am

Ashley looked at the guy, almost furiously, "I don't think so. This thing is way too big for one person and I'm in no hurry to just walk away," she said as she held her staff up and aimed it directly at the fiend, pulling back on it while a thin white line emerged from it, an arrow forming. She released and sent the arrow flying into the being.

~Character Profile~
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Dark Entity (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Entity (Open)   Dark Entity (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:27 am

chris looked at the ground "all right then but maybe you should stay back a little don't want any ones blood on my hands when i turn back to normal it'll be ok"chris turns into a being like a heartless and starts ripping some of the fiends outter layer the girl could hear chris little bit"so his outter layer is like armour..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Dark Entity (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Entity (Open)   Dark Entity (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:33 am

Haydies stares as they both continued to battle the fiend. His eyes slowly turn into a dark spore and his mind starts to over compensate into the dream realm. Haydies body turns pitch black and levitates in the air with lifting shadows. He stares at the fiend and teleports inside of him, the fiends body disrupts into dark scales and his eyes turn into a gleaming bright purple. the monster's red flames turn into a bright purple and blast it at the 2 people standing before him, The monster turns at the moon and empowers a dark essence for a final blow.

~ Character Profile
~ Haydies Armory

Inventory:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Dark Entity (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Entity (Open)   Dark Entity (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:36 am

"i'm ending this!!"chris yelled he jumped in the air and chris turns into a hybrid of a devil and a angel the monster blasts them with dark energy,chris just smirked absorbs the blast with his hands and shot it straight back at the fiend,"that should do it"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Dark Entity (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Entity (Open)   Dark Entity (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:40 am

"Chris, I'm not actually as weak as I look and I'm not so sure your attack was quite strong enough," Ashley said as she summoned Baihu and sent him to use Final Claw on the being.

OOC: Rawr at you Chris. I officially deem you an idget O.o xDD

~Character Profile~
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Dark Entity (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Entity (Open)   Dark Entity (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:44 am

((hey! and by the way what did haydies do is he inside the thing or something?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Dark Entity (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Entity (Open)   Dark Entity (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:45 am

OOC: I dunno, but I got like mad at you, cuz JUST because I'm a girl doesn't give you the right to go acting all manly and sexist by telling me to run away.

~Character Profile~
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Dark Entity (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Entity (Open)   Dark Entity (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:47 am

The monster uproared and caused an earth quake around the whole city. His reflected glow subsided all the attacks that were made and drained Haydies energy as he was trapped inside of him. The monster integrated the moons glow, he flew high up in the sky with his scales of dark wings and blasted it with full power at the whole city. you could hear a slight whisper calling "get out" and it quickly faded away.

~ Character Profile
~ Haydies Armory

Inventory:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Dark Entity (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Entity (Open)   Dark Entity (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:50 am

Ashley wrote:
OOC: I dunno, but I got like mad at you, cuz JUST because I'm a girl doesn't give you the right to go acting all manly and sexist by telling me to run away.

umm just doing what haydies said to do and i wanted to kill it because i like to kill stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Dark Entity (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Entity (Open)   Dark Entity (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:50 am

OOC: No, he said HELP her. Not tell her to run away. -_-

~Character Profile~
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Dark Entity (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Entity (Open)   Dark Entity (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:51 am

((ahh screw it i like killing stuff and thats that!>.<))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Dark Entity (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Entity (Open)   Dark Entity (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 10:57 am

OOC: Well maybe I like to kill sutff as well. Gah, whatever. Just don't be sexist and think I'm weak and can't kill anything. Same goes with any other girl on this site or any site you're on.

IC: Ashley watched as the monster floated upward and looked around as the whisper slowly faded away. She looked back at the monster defiantly, "No. Release the man you're holding inside of you and currently draining his energy."

~Character Profile~
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Dark Entity (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Entity (Open)   Dark Entity (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:13 am

((alright then i'll let you take it from here then))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Dark Entity (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Entity (Open)   Dark Entity (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 11:45 am

OOC: Rolling Eyes I didn't mean stop posting. I meant don't continue the high and mighty attitude >.<

~Character Profile~
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Mana:
Dark Entity (Open) Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Dark Entity (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

Dark Entity (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Entity (Open)   Dark Entity (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 12:04 pm

Two men in dark cloaks slowly approach the battle, their hoods drawn over their heads and concealing their faces. They pause and look up at the beast then look at Chris and Ashley. The two men look at each other and seem to be exchanging words. One of the men then nods his head at the beast and says something else. The second man nods then they both dart at the beast in a blur of motion. They quickly move around the beast, leaving deep slashes in their wakes. They then dart back and land then slide to a stop in front of Ashley and Chris while still facing the beast. One of the men throws aside the flap of his cloak and reveals a large sword, while the other summons two keyblades, one of light and one of darkness. The first man looks over his shoulder at them then points at the beast again before the two mysterious men dart at it again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Dark Entity (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Entity (Open)   Dark Entity (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Entity (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next