Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Number of posts : 407
Class : Demon Slayer
Power Source : Crison/shadowmagic mixed into Chaos Magic (Divine)
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Overwhelmed by darkness Left_bar_bleue400/400Overwhelmed by darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Overwhelmed by darkness Left_bar_bleue300/300Overwhelmed by darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Overwhelmed by darkness Empty
PostSubject: Overwhelmed by darkness   Overwhelmed by darkness Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 2:28 pm

I walked throught Twilight Town in a casual matter with Ebony & ivory under my coat. As I walk I begin to notice that for a busling town that it is nearly deserted. " hmmmm, I wonder were everyone is?" Then I as I continue walking I see this boy running in the opposite direction of the plaza. Then I stop him and ask him, " What are you running from?" He replies in a quivering voice, " there are a lot of d-d-dark creatures that look tlike shadows down in the plaza and they are stealing the hearts of the adults." Then afterwards he runs away. " Damn it's sounds like the heartless are finally here." Without a second thought I run down to the plaza and sure enough when I get to there, there in front of me is a large group of the genetically enhanced heartless, neoshadows, darkball, and darkside. " Well then I guess I am going to have to help the kid get his parents back." Then I draw Ebony & Ivory and blast multiple rounds at the heartless, having barely any effect on them. " Damn." Then I summon Death Reaper from its portal and start cutting them down one by one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Number of posts : 463
Class : gaurdian
Power Source : chocolate!
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Character sheet
Health:
Overwhelmed by darkness Left_bar_bleue400/400Overwhelmed by darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Overwhelmed by darkness Left_bar_bleue250/300Overwhelmed by darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (250/300)

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelmed by darkness   Overwhelmed by darkness Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:07 pm

chris was walking around the plaza then out of nowhere a darkside grabed his head dante heard muffled curse words then he bit off the things hand"stupid thing! i'm gonna kill you and all your stupid little friends!yin,yang lets go!"two portals appear and two angels looking like little girls step out, one starts talking"master chris what should we do?"asked the one that was white"destroy all heartless"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Overwhelmed by darkness Left_bar_bleue300/300Overwhelmed by darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelmed by darkness   Overwhelmed by darkness Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:19 pm

" Kidal lets go." Calling him from the darkness. Then a dark cloaked figure appeared in front of the two angel children. " Kidal they aren't there for you to eat." Then Kidal looks at me. " I apologize master." " It's fine Now let's get this over with." I say to Kidal before we fuse.
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:
Overwhelmed by darkness Left_bar_bleue250/300Overwhelmed by darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (250/300)

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelmed by darkness   Overwhelmed by darkness Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:24 pm

chris looks over "hmm ohh hey dante,could ya tell kidal that yin and yang can get a little moody at times so he should keep his distance.now yin,yang you guys wanna fuse now?"chris asked the two "sure master chris"they both reply,"alright then go for it"the two fuse and start wiping out dozens of heartless
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelmed by darkness   Overwhelmed by darkness Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:53 pm

OOC: Kidal and I are fused now.

I look over at the fused angel being and then back over at chris, " are you just going to stand around or you going to get into the action you lazy bum." then snickering a little then going back to slaughtering the multiple heartless as they jump at me. Then A darkside grabs the angel being by the head and throws it into the building. " Hey instead of picking on someone who is weaker and smaller than you than come pick on someone who is stronger than you but small." Then the darkside looks over at me and says, "DIE!!!!" Then I dart at it with my blade turning crimson and black, " Not it I kill you first."
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelmed by darkness   Overwhelmed by darkness Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 4:57 pm

OOC:yah i know but i'm telling you not to do that to them
IC:"hey yin,yang howcome you two are weaker than usual?"chris asked conserned,the angel gets up and laughed"he he master chris we just wanted to see how strong they were"then they darted back into action"guess i should test out my new blade."chris pulled out a blade and dante was wondering where he got it from chris then started chopping down heartless
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Number of posts : 697
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Overwhelmed by darkness Left_bar_bleue800/800Overwhelmed by darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Overwhelmed by darkness Left_bar_bleue500/500Overwhelmed by darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelmed by darkness   Overwhelmed by darkness Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 5:06 pm

((I really think you should stop controlling others. :/))

Kilam was watching from a building. He jumped down and started to attack the Heartless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelmed by darkness   Overwhelmed by darkness Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 5:10 pm

((all i said is that he was staring in awe))
chris looked at kilam and said "what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Overwhelmed by darkness Left_bar_bleue800/800Overwhelmed by darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Overwhelmed by darkness Left_bar_bleue500/500Overwhelmed by darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelmed by darkness   Overwhelmed by darkness Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 6:03 pm

((Even that is decided by him. He could think it's the wimpest sword ever yet you take control of him and make him stare in awe. Get mah point?))

"Heard there are Heartless here I felt like fighting." Kilam said, attacking more Heartless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelmed by darkness   Overwhelmed by darkness Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 6:30 pm

"hmph well then welcome to the party"chris jokes around a little
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelmed by darkness   Overwhelmed by darkness Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:30 pm

"geez can't you return my calls before you show up kilam." Looking at him and laughing. Then going back to cutting away heartless. " And Chris I could care less about your kids toy." Snickering this time.
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelmed by darkness   Overwhelmed by darkness Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:33 pm

chris grinned a little "well laugh it up while ya can 'cuz here comes the mom of these heartless,and i don't think she's happy"chris said pointing at a giant ugly creature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelmed by darkness   Overwhelmed by darkness Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:18 pm

" Well then lets reunite her with her beloved children." smerking at Kilam and Chris, then charging at her. Then with one strike it seems as though I had cut her in half. When I landed on the other side I see that she just pulled herself back together. " Damn it lets try that again." Then I turn back around and dart at her, but this time she is ready and launches a shockwave throwing everyone into a building.
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelmed by darkness   Overwhelmed by darkness Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 8:53 pm

Kilam threw a Hell Spear through a few Shadows and pulled it back to him. "This is so easy." He said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelmed by darkness   Overwhelmed by darkness Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 6:44 am

chris glared at kilam and his eyes went cat like and glowed blood red"you idiot! focus on the huge thing up there! if we don't stop it it'll destroy the town!" chris then dashed off towards the creature
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelmed by darkness   Overwhelmed by darkness Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 10:37 am

I Pull myself out from under the collapsed building and look at the giant creature. " She is different from the other heartless because when she reformed she was made up of this green slime." Then I rest the blade of Death Reaper on my shoulder and begin to contimplate how to destroy her. " I have and idea but you will leave the area because after I am finished we will have to rebuild the town plaza." At that instant I transform into my Crimson Angel form and fly up into the air. "Now you guys run." Then I begin to glow red and now I am just a bright light in the sky. " Beast you shall die here and if I have to die with you then so be it." At that moment I cast a Crimson Strike but instead it in the shape of an orb instead a ring. " Kilam if this kills me than tell kairi bye for me. NOW DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Then in a burst of light there was an explosion sending everyone who wasn't a heartless into the remaining parts of the plaza. Then My body desends from the sky and I lay with a faint heartbeat on the brink of death.
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelmed by darkness   Overwhelmed by darkness Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 10:43 am

chris started laughing "ha ha dumb dante couldn't ya have told me what you were gonna do? now yin revive dante"without any hesitation yin revives dante and he's standing right infront of chris and kilam,but he was a little wobbly"heh heh"thats all chris said before he went to lay down from all of that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelmed by darkness   Overwhelmed by darkness Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 10:59 am

(( Stop trying to make my character do things that he isn't going to do. Plus this isn't something your summon can heal.))

I lay motionless on the ground only able to hear everything that is going on. Listening to the burning fires and the crackling of the burning trees, and I also hear the sound of collapsing buildings.
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelmed by darkness   Overwhelmed by darkness Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 11:06 am

Kilam saw another large Heartless along with many smaller ones. "I just realized something, was the Keyhole to this place ever closed?" He said, spinning his Hell Spear around.

Last edited by Kilam Kasen on Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelmed by darkness   Overwhelmed by darkness Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:15 pm

chris got back up "oh god so if that thing stays open the heartless will keep coming..."chris pulls out nothing's edge and starts slashing away
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelmed by darkness   Overwhelmed by darkness Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 2:40 pm

Kilam started stabbing the smaller Heartless with his Hell Spear. "Let's see if this thing can summon smaller Heartless." He said, whacking more of them away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelmed by darkness   Overwhelmed by darkness Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 4:32 pm

a man in a organization XIII robe appeared ontop another giant heartless,
chris was filled with anger then spoke "so he's doing this"chris then dashed at the organization member with nothing's edge and they got into a sword lock,chris then made two duplacites of his blade then made the blades help him,but the member was too fast "ughh damn even though i have three blades and he was one...i can't get a hit!"they kept on going on like this,still ontop the giant heartless
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelmed by darkness   Overwhelmed by darkness Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 6:36 pm

I start to gain my eyesight back and I see another giant creature and the Organization XII member. I slowly return to my feet, resting myself on the hilt of Death Reaper. " uhhhhhh, did anyone get the license plate of what ever hit me?" Making a joke and coming back to myself. Then my eyes glow red and I dart up at the beast turning it into vapor with one strike. Then I look at Chris, " He is mine. I told you I have dibs on the Organization XII members." Within a second the Organization member and myself vanish and in a matter of seconds we enter a swordlock.I quickly remove my left hand and draw Ebony and blast him right in the face.
Back to top Go down
chris the ultima holder

chris the ultima holder

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelmed by darkness   Overwhelmed by darkness Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 6:38 pm

looking irratated i look at dante "damn it dante!hmph well the next one we see he's mine!"chris then walks off to help kilam fight the heartless
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelmed by darkness   Overwhelmed by darkness Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 6:45 pm

" Good luck with that one. Why are you here? Answer me." The Organization member just snickers and continues to attack me with a relentless assault. Then I cast Crimson Strike, knocking him into the last giant creature sending it and him running. " Well I wonder what they where doing here?" I look around and then at Kilam and say, " Wait a minute shouldn't the hearts of all these innocents be returning seeing as we defeated the heartless that where devouring them." Then I look around at the multiple piles of rubble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overwhelmed by darkness   Overwhelmed by darkness Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Overwhelmed by darkness
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next