Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vergil's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Vergil

Number of posts : 51
Class : Dark Slayer
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Vergil's Application Left_bar_bleue50/50Vergil's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
Vergil's Application Left_bar_bleue30/30Vergil's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Vergil's Application Empty
PostSubject: Vergil's Application   Vergil's Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 6:09 pm

Why Darkness over light: I am half demon, and demons don't belong in the light

Special Ability(s): Intense speed with my Kitana, and I'll eventually regain my speed that makes it seem that I'm not even moving when I actually am.

What makes you think you deserve to become part of the Council: I have tried to bring the demons up from the demon realm into the human realm for the sake of gaining power, and I have served the prince of Darkness when I was Nelo Angelo.

What plans do you have for becoming Darkened? obtaining great power so I can surpass my brother who has beaten me on several occasions, and so I can be greater then our father. I believe the darkness can grant me that power.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Application   Vergil's Application Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 7:17 pm

Your brother is also in this guild. So multiple time you will have to work with him.
I guess you are in though...
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Vergil

Number of posts : 51
Class : Dark Slayer
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Vergil's Application Left_bar_bleue50/50Vergil's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
Vergil's Application Left_bar_bleue30/30Vergil's Application Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re:Vergil's Application   Vergil's Application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 5:52 pm

Why am I not in the council yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Application   Vergil's Application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 6:26 pm

You know I have no idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vergil's Application   Vergil's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vergil's Application
Page 1 of 1