Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Relaxing at the beach

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Axel

Axel

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Relaxing at the beach Left_bar_bleue50/50Relaxing at the beach Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
Relaxing at the beach Left_bar_bleue30/30Relaxing at the beach Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Relaxing at the beach Empty
PostSubject: Relaxing at the beach   Relaxing at the beach Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 7:40 pm

Axel sat down at the beach and started eating his sea salt ice cream looking at the beautiful horizon, hoping to relax from all the crazy stuff that has been happening in his life.

EDIT: Waiting for somebody to join...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the beach   Relaxing at the beach Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 7:51 pm

Zexion walked up behind Axel. "Well, well. If it isn't Axel." He said as he smiled. "What are you doing here?" He asked, still looking down at Axel.
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Number of posts : 697
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Relaxing at the beach Left_bar_bleue800/800Relaxing at the beach Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Relaxing at the beach Left_bar_bleue500/500Relaxing at the beach Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the beach   Relaxing at the beach Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 7:51 pm

Kilam walked by Axel. "Hello Axel."
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

Character sheet
Health:
Relaxing at the beach Left_bar_bleue50/50Relaxing at the beach Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
Relaxing at the beach Left_bar_bleue30/30Relaxing at the beach Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the beach   Relaxing at the beach Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 7:59 pm

"Well look who's here, Zexion and Kilam" Axel said while eating his ice cream. "I guess I'm just relaxing at the beach, eating ice cream, and enjoying the nice view thats up here. Anyways, what are you two doing here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the beach   Relaxing at the beach Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:02 pm

OOC: One thing, the only person you should know is just me. That is only because you are part of a group that I am a part of. However, Kilam, you should not know. This will be the first time you see him.

IC: "I don't know. I just needed a brake from the organization and the castle on Aisu. Its hard to be a leader, take it from experience." Zexion informed as he turned to face Kilam. "Well, looks like we have a visitor as well. What do you want, Kilam?"
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Relaxing at the beach Left_bar_bleue800/800Relaxing at the beach Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Relaxing at the beach Left_bar_bleue500/500Relaxing at the beach Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the beach   Relaxing at the beach Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:06 pm

((Kilam heard you. Razz))

"Looking for things like Heartless and Nobodies...." Kilam scanned Axel. "Nope... Too stable.... Way too stable..." He thought.

((I think the creator of KHII forgot Nobodies had no emotions half-way through XD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the beach   Relaxing at the beach Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:09 pm

OOC: What?
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the beach   Relaxing at the beach Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:11 pm

(("Well, well. If it isn't Axel."))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the beach   Relaxing at the beach Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:13 pm

OOC: I was only talking to Axel in my post. Not you Razz
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the beach   Relaxing at the beach Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:17 pm

OOC: I do not know, ask him xP

"Whats wrong with this guy?" Axel looked at Kilam surprised "By the way, the names Axel. A-X-E-L got it memorized?" He stated.
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the beach   Relaxing at the beach Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:22 pm

".... Er... Yeah." Kilam said.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the beach   Relaxing at the beach Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:28 pm

"I suppose you don't have a name, right?" Axel said while he laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the beach   Relaxing at the beach Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:32 pm

OOC: Because I think my post was forgoten and discarded I will post it again :3

"I don't know. I just needed a brake from the organization and the castle on Aisu. Its hard to be a leader, take it from experience." Zexion informed as he turned to face Kilam. "Well, looks like we have a visitor as well. What do you want, Kilam?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Vergil

Number of posts : 51
Class : Dark Slayer
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the beach   Relaxing at the beach Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:37 pm

Vergil was walking down the beach. He saw the three standing around talking. and he scanned the two with the black robes. "Are you guys in a cult or something?" Vergil said stopping and noticing Axel's teardrop tattoos. "Did you come right out of prison? or are you a clown?" He asked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the beach   Relaxing at the beach Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:46 pm

Zexion turned to Vergil and his smile slowly faded. "Two of us are in an organization, and if you know whats good for you, you should stop your words about how we dress right now." He threatened.
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the beach   Relaxing at the beach Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:48 pm

Kilam glared at Virgil. "I'd listen to him if I were you."

((I noticed yer post, my answer was "Looking for Heartless and Nobodies"))
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the beach   Relaxing at the beach Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:52 pm

"Just to answer your answer, I did not come out of prision, I am not down, and like Zexion says, do not make fun of our way to dress" the red headed stated "I'm Axel, and you are...?".
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the beach   Relaxing at the beach Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 8:58 pm

"My name is Kilam." He said.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the beach   Relaxing at the beach Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 9:02 pm

OOC: I just noticed I said to answer your answer lol!

"I was asking the other guy though..." he said. " So whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Vergil

Number of posts : 51
Class : Dark Slayer
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the beach   Relaxing at the beach Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 12:24 am

"My name is Vergil, I'm a son of the demon swordsman Sparda. My sincerist appologies, but I thought you were going to summon a demon or something." Vergil said. "And if you should run into my brother, Dante, anywhere in you travels. tell him that once I have regained my power I wish to fight him and show him who the superior son really is." he continued and began to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the beach   Relaxing at the beach Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:35 am

"..... Okay...." Kilam said, slightly confused.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the beach   Relaxing at the beach Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 3:44 pm

"I guess this is goodbye then...?" the red haired asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the beach   Relaxing at the beach Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:04 pm

"I think they are both just weak, but thats just me." Zexion said as he covered his mouth with his hand, yawning out of sheer boredom.
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the beach   Relaxing at the beach Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:13 pm

"This is getting boring" He had already finished his delicious sea salt ice cream.

OOC: A comment is that it the ice cream kinda melt down x'D
Back to top Go down
Kilam Kasen
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Kilam Kasen

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the beach   Relaxing at the beach Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 5:16 pm

"Are you saying I'm weak?" Kilam asked Zexion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the beach   Relaxing at the beach Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Relaxing at the beach
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next