Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Villager in Twilight Town

Go down 
AuthorMessage
roxas

First Villager in Twilight Town Empty
PostSubject: First Villager in Twilight Town   First Villager in Twilight Town Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:10 pm

ok, im the first villiager of Twilight Town.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
First Villager in Twilight Town Left_bar_bleue15003/15003First Villager in Twilight Town Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
First Villager in Twilight Town Left_bar_bleue15000/15000First Villager in Twilight Town Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: First Villager in Twilight Town   First Villager in Twilight Town Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:26 pm

lol once we start getting Leaders for World we will start using these. The only thing that we can do without World Leaders right now is RPG through each city, which is what we do anyways Razz
Back to top Go down
roxas

PostSubject: Re: First Villager in Twilight Town   First Villager in Twilight Town Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:31 pm

ok, so wat else 2 i need 2 do?
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Character sheet
Health:
First Villager in Twilight Town Left_bar_bleue15003/15003First Villager in Twilight Town Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
First Villager in Twilight Town Left_bar_bleue15000/15000First Villager in Twilight Town Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: First Villager in Twilight Town   First Villager in Twilight Town Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:46 pm

Well you can start on your Journal and if you havent finished any of the Enchantmens or forms stuff you can work on that. even if you dont meet the requirements you can still make it and put inactive by it until you are able to use it. Also you can start a topic in one of the RPG's having a title of what you want it to be and make it an open topic so people that join the site can immediatly start RPGing.
Back to top Go down
roxas

PostSubject: Re: First Villager in Twilight Town   First Villager in Twilight Town Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:48 pm

alright...man this site is complecated... i dont think i can do the rpg part yet cause that's still a mystery 2 me, but ill try finishing everything else up
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First Villager in Twilight Town   First Villager in Twilight Town Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:50 pm

Yeah it will just take some time getting used to I do need to make it a little easier but that will be another day, thats why i am here so I can help if anything is confusing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: First Villager in Twilight Town   First Villager in Twilight Town Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:51 pm

I will probably start a topic somewhere so you can see what I mean and we can start RPGing.
Back to top Go down
roxas

PostSubject: Re: First Villager in Twilight Town   First Villager in Twilight Town Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:58 pm

ok cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Villager in Twilight Town   First Villager in Twilight Town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Villager in Twilight Town
Page 1 of 1