Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Underworld, Home of a Demon

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Underworld, Home of a Demon Empty
PostSubject: Underworld, Home of a Demon   Underworld, Home of a Demon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 12:36 pm

Fayt and kushala fly along the floors of the underworld, they nose dive down into a gorge and fly along the green seas of the dammed. they then tuck up and land on a large land mass. Fayt jumps off but kushala stays with him. He walks with him as they explore through the valleys of the dead.
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: Underworld, Home of a Demon   Underworld, Home of a Demon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 12:38 pm

A Gummi Ship lands nearby where Fayt is. Xecivien leaves from the Gummi Ship and begins to venture into the Underworld. "Of course... The home of all darkness... Where else would Fayt be..." Xecivien continued to walk further into the Underworld, in search for Fayt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underworld, Home of a Demon   Underworld, Home of a Demon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 12:54 pm

Fayt looks around at all the gloomy and terrifying sights. "Yep.. this oviously is were i belong... The underworld... home to the demons and dead people of today..." Fayt sighs as he walks along the dark passage ways.
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: Underworld, Home of a Demon   Underworld, Home of a Demon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 12:58 pm

Xecivien continues to walk through the Underworld. As he ventures deeper, he notices a figure. "Perhaps it's him..." As Xecivien made his way to the figure, he could easily make out Fayt. "So Fayt... Have you had enough time to think... You know as well as I know that Becky is hiding something..." Xecivien slowly folds his arms as he finishes speaking, awaiting for Fayt's answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underworld, Home of a Demon   Underworld, Home of a Demon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:00 pm

Kushala's head suddenly twitches as Xecivien speaks, He turns and roars at Him loudly. "At ease my friend... Its just Xecivien... And yeah... I know shes hiding something... and to be honest... i dont care what it maybe.. i dont care about her... and i dont care to know her..." Fayt says slightly frowning to Xecivien.
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: Underworld, Home of a Demon   Underworld, Home of a Demon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:03 pm

Xecivien nods his head slightly. "It does you well..." Xecivien then turns his back to Fayt but before making his way out from here, he slightly turns his head to Fayt. "I've had enough of this... Having no heart... My options become evermore limited, yet one seems to become more satisfying... as if it is the only way to get a heart... No... I want to get it that way..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underworld, Home of a Demon   Underworld, Home of a Demon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:06 pm

"Hmmph... The Organazation... You want to join them so you can gain more powers.. and eventually find your heart...." Fayt then dashes to kushala and jumps onto his back. "Choose your own path, i dont care whatever it may be , but note this.. The Organazation hates me.. they think im... a knat bite... annoying and lame... if you join them... No.. why do i even care.." Kushala then begins to run along the rocky pathways.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Underworld, Home of a Demon   Underworld, Home of a Demon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:08 pm

Time to get distracted Fayt.

I HAVE PIE!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underworld, Home of a Demon   Underworld, Home of a Demon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:10 pm

"OMG PIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Fayt then jumps onto the pie and begins to eat till his heart/not heart content. "ITS ALL MINE!!! MY OWN... Myyyy... precious...."
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: Underworld, Home of a Demon   Underworld, Home of a Demon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:11 pm

Xecivien grips his head as he hears the word pie. "NO!!!! ITS HAPPENING AGAIN!!!" All of a sudden Xecivien has hallucinations of Xecivien Eating pies chasing after him. Xecivien runs away screaming from the Evil Pies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underworld, Home of a Demon   Underworld, Home of a Demon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:13 pm

Kushala then suddenly eats Fayt swallowing him whole. He then is pooped out in the form of a pie. Fayt looks at himself confused. "well.. that was awkward..." He then chases after xecivien saying. "Wait up dude!!!!!!" Xecivien looks back and screams running away from Fayt.
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: Underworld, Home of a Demon   Underworld, Home of a Demon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:16 pm

"NOO!!!!! THEY CAN TALK TOO!?!?!?!?!?! ITS THE APOCALYPSE OF THE XECIVIEN EATING PIES!!!!" Xecivien then kicks some kid off his skateboard and skates away from evil pies shouting "HA YOU'LL NEVER GET ME NOW AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underworld, Home of a Demon   Underworld, Home of a Demon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:18 pm

"Kushala lets fly after the pie man!!!" Kushala who has now turned into a pie Ufo then flies into the air with fayt the pie man on him. They fly quickly after Xecivien who skates away slowly.
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: Underworld, Home of a Demon   Underworld, Home of a Demon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:19 pm

Xecivien looks back to the giant flowing pie. "OH DAMN! LOOKS LIKE IM GOING TO HAVE TO USE IT..." Xecivien then throws a pokeball. "I CHOSE YOU, CAKEMANDER"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underworld, Home of a Demon   Underworld, Home of a Demon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:21 pm

"Hmmph... looks tricky... Kushala piera... RETURN!!!" Fayt then wips out another pokeball. "I choise you!!! PIEACHU!!!!!!" A little yellow pie with red cheeks suddenly comes out. "Pieachu, Use Thunder PIE!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Underworld, Home of a Demon   Underworld, Home of a Demon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:23 pm

Xemnas: *GASP* CAAAKE!!!! YUMMY!!!!!!!!

-Xemnas eats CakeMander-

Xemnas summons more PIE!
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: Underworld, Home of a Demon   Underworld, Home of a Demon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:24 pm

Xecivien screams and runs off leaving his screaming mouth with Xemnas and Fayt. "RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underworld, Home of a Demon   Underworld, Home of a Demon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:25 pm

Fayt then leaps on the new pile of pies and begins to rapidly throw them at Xecivien, "DIE!!! MWAAHAHAHA!!!" The pies hit his face rapidly. Fayt laughs.
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: Underworld, Home of a Demon   Underworld, Home of a Demon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:27 pm

"OK THATS IT" Xecivien takes out a monkey from his pocket and throws it at Fayt. The monkey gets a watermelon out from his pocket and slams it open on Fayt's head. "OMG ATTACK OF THE MONKEYS!!!!" Xecivien runs off screaming again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underworld, Home of a Demon   Underworld, Home of a Demon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:28 pm

"Xemnas.. wanna help me clear out some monkeys?!" Fayt draws his keyblade and begins rendering the fleshes of the evil monkeys. He slames a watermelon into one of there faces.
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: Underworld, Home of a Demon   Underworld, Home of a Demon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:30 pm

The flesh of the monkeys turn into cake and run towards him somehow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underworld, Home of a Demon   Underworld, Home of a Demon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:31 pm

"Cake?" Fayt looks down and begins to crush it under his boots. "PIE rules... you do not..." He crushes the rest and kills the monkeys. "yeah... got them down... xD"
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: Underworld, Home of a Demon   Underworld, Home of a Demon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:34 pm

Xecivien falls to the floor and starts screaming "PIEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 CAKES!!!!!!!111" he quickly gets up and starts eating all the pies and cakes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Underworld, Home of a Demon   Underworld, Home of a Demon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:36 pm

Due to Xeciviens Crazy eating, he suddenly enlargens and begins to grow into a massive purple balloon. "Oh god... look at that..." Xeciviens body stops growing but suddenly begins to float.
Back to top Go down
Xecivien

PostSubject: Re: Underworld, Home of a Demon   Underworld, Home of a Demon Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 1:40 pm

Xecivien explodes into many mini Xeciviens and goes on a pie/cake eating rampage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underworld, Home of a Demon   Underworld, Home of a Demon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Underworld, Home of a Demon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next