Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remembrance of the Heart

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Number of posts : 547
Class : Playing Kingdom Hearts, Making Websites
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Remembrance of the Heart Left_bar_bleue800/800Remembrance of the Heart Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Remembrance of the Heart Left_bar_bleue500/500Remembrance of the Heart Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Remembrance of the Heart Empty
PostSubject: Remembrance of the Heart   Remembrance of the Heart Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 9:51 pm

One minute I wasn't there... The next minute... I was

I slowly opened my eyes as I looked around. "Where am I?" I asked myself.

I couldn't remember anything.

I stood up. "Why don't I remember anything?" I looked around for a minute and saw a sign. It said welcome to traverse town. "Traverse town. What a strange place"

A walked through a big door that said 3rd district. As I walked in, I saw this noise behind me. I looked around, and watched as a black creature somehow rose from the ground. It watched me for a minute and suddenly jumped at me. "Whoa, stop!" I yelled.

To my surprise, it actually stopped. "Maybe it’s not dangerous" I thought to myself. I decided to play around with it. "Jump!" It jumped. "Duck" It ducked. "Move" and I pointed to the left. It moved to the left.

"These things are as harmless as puppies." I thought to myself with amusement. Another one of the creatures hopped out of the ground, and I made them start playing leap frog.

"There is something strange about this place." I said to myself. "Something very strange"
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/superbb

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance of the Heart   Remembrance of the Heart Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 9:56 pm

As you played on and on a white creature appeared and killed the other ones. You tried to command this one but it only walked closer and closer. "Playing with the heartless is a really good talent. we could use a guy like you." A voice said. The white creature flipped over you and stood next to the man who said it. "How ever we would need one more thing. What's you name kid?" The man asked jumping from one thing to the next, caring less about the unimportant things to the important ones.
It was hard to tell who he could have been if you knew faces because he had a hood over his head that covered his face.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Remembrance of the Heart Left_bar_bleue800/800Remembrance of the Heart Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Remembrance of the Heart Left_bar_bleue500/500Remembrance of the Heart Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance of the Heart   Remembrance of the Heart Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 1:38 pm

"Who are you?" I asked. "My mom told me to never talk to strangers."

"Why should I trust you, if you don't even show your face?" "Is it that your a coward?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance of the Heart   Remembrance of the Heart Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 5:40 pm

"Now just because I have a hood on does not mean I am hiding anything. My name is Zexion, a nobody of Organization XIII.'' The white creature stood there as is it was a manikin being moved in the wind. Zexion watched as his eyes focused on the Dusk. "Oh don't worry about him, Its no threat."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance of the Heart   Remembrance of the Heart Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:09 pm

"Well, if you’re so smart, why don’t you answer a couple of questions? What is a nobody? And," I added with a certain amount of disgust in my voice, "What is that, white thing" I said pointing. "On a different topic, my name is Takeshi," Still unsure on whether or not I should trust him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance of the Heart   Remembrance of the Heart Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:20 pm

"The thing next to me is also a nobody, a lesser being though. Its name is a dusk." He paused a bit then he spoke again his voice returning to how powerful I was when he fist appeared. "Nobodies are creatures with out hearts, they are the creation of what was left behind when someone lost his heart. The only ones that had a strong enough heart turn into us, there have been only thirteen however. When someone losses their heart they are turned into a heartless, or into a nobody of different forms. is that enough for you?" He asked remaining still almost un-motionless as he talked.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance of the Heart   Remembrance of the Heart Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:28 pm

"Fine, that’s good enough for me. But why are you here, talking to me? I'm not important enough for some one with such a strong heart."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance of the Heart   Remembrance of the Heart Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:33 pm

"I no longer have a heart anymore, all nobody's have no hearts. So we are going to open Kingdom hearts to gain hearts ourselves. But to do that we need many hearts to create Kingdom hearts. Thats where you come in, not for you heart for you control over the heartless. All we need is a keyblade wielder.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance of the Heart   Remembrance of the Heart Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:36 pm

"So you will be using me for your own gain. Not like a care, but what is my REAL motivation? What's in it for me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance of the Heart   Remembrance of the Heart Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:45 pm

"What's in it for you? Well how about I wouldn't have to kill you myself for your heart. You will help me weather you want to or not."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance of the Heart   Remembrance of the Heart Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:48 pm

"You are very convincing. I will accept. What do you want me to do first?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance of the Heart   Remembrance of the Heart Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:58 pm

"First I need to find Roxas, he is a keyblade barrier, who of which will help unlock the hearts hidden in the heartless, that which they have stolen."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance of the Heart   Remembrance of the Heart Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:02 pm

"How do you expect me to find Roxas? I bearly know where I am now. He could be anywhere."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance of the Heart   Remembrance of the Heart Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:06 pm

"Thats why I said I will find him. In the mean time I have to ask you something. When you feel ready, I want you to make me something. A type of heartless. There is a machine at halloween town. Try calling the heartless you can and there will be instructions on how to use them to make the new ones. When you created 1000 put them in this." Zexion tossed him two containers. "Make as many as you can, each one holds 1000."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance of the Heart   Remembrance of the Heart Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:11 pm

"What, I can make those things! How? Besides, I dont know how to travel to other worlds yet."

ooc: I dont have enough posts to go to halloween town
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance of the Heart   Remembrance of the Heart Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:17 pm

OOC: your 4 away, close enough XP
IC: "I will get you to the world, as for the heartless, there are always some around, I have a clone off it The Land of the Dragons, there is a war going on there. Recruit as many as you can and I will send you to the Machine."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance of the Heart   Remembrance of the Heart Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:19 pm

"So you want me to go to the land of dragons and collect heartless?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance of the Heart   Remembrance of the Heart Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:26 pm

"Yes." Zexion held his hand out and a portal formed next to them. "The land is through there."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance of the Heart   Remembrance of the Heart Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:26 pm

I walk into the portal

ooc: I'm going to the land of dragons now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance of the Heart   Remembrance of the Heart Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:29 pm

Zexion smiled and walked in after him the portal closing behind them.
Back to top Go down
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance of the Heart   Remembrance of the Heart Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:47 pm

Well i missed everything,"sora said as he walked up to the place where the portal was.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance of the Heart   Remembrance of the Heart Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:43 pm

I woke up and relised that I was pretty much dead. I drank a potion that Kyle had given me and felt much better. "I will never forgive Zexion!!!!!!" Now I had nothing to do but wait untill some one came and picked me up.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance of the Heart   Remembrance of the Heart Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:47 pm

A mysterious gummy ship lands and the doorway opens so that takeshi can get in
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance of the Heart   Remembrance of the Heart Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:49 pm

"Finally." I walk over to the gummie ship. "Kyle? Why should I trust you? For all I know, if I get in there you will try to kill me!"
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance of the Heart   Remembrance of the Heart Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:52 pm

Cause i want to kill zexion, and anyway why would i want to kill you, i gave you 10 hi-potions remember?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remembrance of the Heart   Remembrance of the Heart Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remembrance of the Heart
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next