Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I return now...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I return now... Empty
PostSubject: I return now...   I return now... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 2:43 pm

Fayt and kushala land in the streets of twilight. They begin to walk for a little while. "Hehe... remember this Kushala?" Fayt points to a tree with massive bite mark in it. Fayt flashsback to the time when this event happened. He then sighs and says the cliche line... "GOOOOOOOOD TIMESSSSS"
Back to top Go down

I return now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I return now...   I return now... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 2:45 pm

Fayt then pulls out a random guitar and begins to play killing in the name of by Rage against the machine. "WOOO!!!" He head bangs wildly knocking himself into a wall. He falls down and continues playing wildly.
Back to top Go down

I return now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I return now...   I return now... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 2:56 pm

Fayt then throws the guitar at kushala, He bites it and uses it as a chew toy. "Dont wreak it..." The two then walk down the streets once more. "Dammit... no ones here!!"
Back to top Go down
roxas

I return now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I return now...   I return now... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 5:13 pm

"well, i am," Roxas states as he appears. "Well, Twilight Town's been deserted ever since "Xemnsem"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I return now... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I return now...   I return now... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I return now...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Trinity :: RPG :: Twilight Town-
Jump to: