Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)

Go down 
+3
Haydies
Hinoshi
Daimos Ishida
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 4:56 pm

Daimos finally shook himself from his trance. "Perhaps it is time...that I journey elsewhere...there may be answers on a different world..." He says as he stands up and picks up his sword. He sheathes it then begins to walk out of the palace. He whistles sharply. There was a loud roar then the Oblivion Drake landed in front of him. "My friend, I am departing for another world...guard the palace in my absence, understand?" Daimos instructs. The dark dragon nods slightly then flies into the air and back off towards the mountains. Daimos grins slightly then heads to the hangar beneath the palace. The door slides open and reveals a dark colored gummi ship docked in the hangar. Daimos enters the ship and sets the coordinates before leaving his world.
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue900/900Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 12:47 pm

Did Kyle actually had Portal training?
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 12:51 pm

yeah, Zexion trained him i think the thread's on one of the topics somewhere, i dont remember which world it was in Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue900/900Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 12:54 pm

Oh, OK!

Atleast we gain post points because from the short rificulous posts we make.
Back to top Go down
Ramazaki
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Ramazaki

Number of posts : 421
Class : Being a ninja
Power Source : Hanging out with Nobodies, Sora, and Riku

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue400/400Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue300/300Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 6:23 pm

yeah that's true king
Back to top Go down
http://narutorc.forumotion.com
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 1:17 am

*nods* Short ridiculous post:

*BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRNNN* Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 1:54 am

What the hell?
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 2:27 am

*BBUUUUUUURRRRRNNNN* (again)
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 7:08 am

Beni wrote:
Oh, OK!

Atleast we gain post points because from the short rificulous posts we make.
you want me to train u how to use portal's beni, you have the 350 required posts
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 12:04 pm

O.o Yeah... I wanna. But how?
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 11:07 am

I have sent u a PM on it
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 11:56 am

No wonder Oblivion's Account got frozen. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 12:50 pm

It wasn't frozen, it was locked
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 12:37 pm

No wonder Dumblivions Account got blocked. -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9