Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)

Go down 
+3
Haydies
Hinoshi
Daimos Ishida
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:26 pm

"Impressive." Zexion said as he watched the heartless numbers deplete. He created a portal and walked into in, sending himself down into the waves of heartless. He twin swords slashing away at the heartless killing them in no more then two hits each.
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Number of posts : 631
Class : Guardian
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue800/800Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:32 pm

Leon continued to attack as a Twilight Thorn was heading toward Zexion. "LOOK OUT ZEXION!!" Leon yelled as he was flying toward him. Leon shot three bullets from his pitchblade and killed the Twilight Thorn.
"That was close." leon said, buy now about half of the heartless army was destroyed.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:37 pm

"OBLIVION DRAKE, DES ANNIHILATION!" Daimos yells. The Oblivion Drake roars loudly then stands upright. It springs into the air and hovers with his wings spread. Its wings begin glowing darkly. The Oblivion Drake flaps its wings and sends a storm of dark energy blasts raining down on the army. It then changes into pure dark energy and surges down at the army. It explodes on impact and destroys a large amount of the enemies while scattering the rest. The dust clears and reveals that the number of enemies has been severely reduced. Daimos stumbles slightly then regains his footing. A spark of dark energy surges from the Oblivion Drake's point of impact and merges with his chest. "That should slow them down momentarily...at least long enough for help to arrive..." He says in exhaustion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:41 pm

Zexion looked around and he found more coming this way, as if the waves would never stop. He needed more power. Zexion released himself of the light and the creature turned back into his Lexicon, but on doing so the light reacted to him and he turned pitch black. He opened his eyes and they show bright red. He regained his lexicon and it transformed into a dark rod. He held it into the air and it pulsated sending a dark wave killing all heartless around him. He held it forward and shot an orb, killing them all that were in a line, he did the same thing in another direction.
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue800/800Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:45 pm

Leon for some reason went back to normal. "huh? what's going on?" Leon ran out of power and he felt a quick but sharp pain in his heart. "No...the result of using Demonic Form...slow recreation...into an actual demon."
Leon's eyes turned a little more red when he is even in normal form.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:53 pm

"I need...more power..." Daimos says raspily then collapses to one knee. He rested his sword on his shoulder. He slowly stood up. "I fear that we may need to retreat....I will use my last bit of strength to create a shadow barrier, but I do not know how long it will last..." Daimos says doubtfully. He twirls his sword then plunges it into the ground. The ground shakes violently then a barrier of dark energy sprouts up around the palace. "Now all we can do is hope that help arrives...before it's too late..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:57 pm

Zexion lifted his rod in the air and it floated up and bit creating a second barrier. "A can't keep making attacks like that, I will be out faster then they will."
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:15 pm

Leon used the little bit of dark energy that the Demonic form gave him to open a portal that lead out of the palace. "Let's go you two!! there is no time to waste!!" Leon jumped into the portal and was teleported to the Village. Leon's voice echoed out of the portal to Daimos and Zexion. "Come on!"
Back to top Go down
Ramazaki
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Ramazaki

Number of posts : 421
Class : Being a ninja
Power Source : Hanging out with Nobodies, Sora, and Riku

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:18 pm

I'm going to!
Back to top Go down
http://narutorc.forumotion.com
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:23 pm

"I can't leave the palace! I have a duty to protect this world, and that's what I plan to do! Even...even at the cost of my own life..." Daimos denies and stands at the entrance to the palace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:27 pm

"Then we will stay here." Zexion held his hand to the portal and it vanished.
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:29 pm

OOC: I guess I can't use portals so back to that part of the RP

Leon uses a barrier as well. "I think we can do this...just keep our guards up..." Leon said while holding his chest. "This is the last of my power...this...is it..." Leon said honored to have fought with Daimos, Emporer of The Land of Dragons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:31 pm

A portal appeared and another Zexion came out with someone else. The one with you three vanished. "Collect them all."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:33 pm

Daimos looks at the second Zexion in wonder. "What...what is this? there are two of you?!" Daimos says in disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:45 pm

Leon's sheild dissapears due to his power limit. "............................" Leon falls to the ground...nearly dead. ".............................................."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:50 pm

Daimos looks over at Leon quickly. "Leon!" he looks back at the slowly fading shield. "This has gone on long enough!" he shouts. He draws his sword then darts at the barrier, passing through it. Yelling and the sound of metal clanging can be heard from the other side.
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 7:56 pm

Leon lays on the ground, motionless. "I.....believe in....you......Daimos..........................................................."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:21 pm

There is a loud yell from outside the barrier. The outside of the barrier glows brightly then the barrier shatters as an explosion of dark energy surges towards Leon and the others. Just when it was about to hit them, it shrinks back then surges upward into a cyclone. The cyclone disperses and reveals Daimos spinning at its center. He plants his sword in the ground and stops spinning. He removes his sword from the ground and walks towards the last wounded Heartless. As the Heartless attempts to crawl away, Daimos violently stabs his sword through its back. The gives a final jerking movement then collapses and bursts into a cloud of dark mist. Daimos stands looking at the spot where the Heartless was then looks off towards the mountains. He resheathes his sword then notices something from the corner of his eye. He looks and sees someone almost identical to him. "Hm? Was that..." Before he could finish his statement, the figure vanished into a shadowy portal. Daimos looks in confusion then shakes his head and looks over the remains of the battlefield. He then turns to Leon and the others and grins. "And that's what happens when you mess with the leader of the Land of Dragons!" he boasts loudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:31 pm

"Such power from so one so young." Zexion said to himself. "If only he were on my side right now."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:42 pm

OOC: eatin rite now, you can continue without me. ill join again in a lil bit....KFC! WOOHOO!
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:45 pm

OOC: does anyone know where I can find the english version of Kingdom hearts chain of memories for PS2? and don't say Ebay cause I've looked and they don't even have the japenese version!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:48 pm

because its not for PS2 its for the gameboy advance
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:52 pm

OOC: but I've seen videos that have the actual words and setting and yes even the cards at the bottom left, like the Kingom Hearts on PS2 plus, when someone asked if they had any advice for beating Marluxia in Chain of Memories, Riku asked, "For gba or ps2?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:58 pm

OOC: ahhhhh, nope can't tell ya XP
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 8:59 pm

DANG! ok...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)   Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts...The answer to my existence (open topic)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next