Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leon's Demonic From Background.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Number of posts : 631
Class : Guardian
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Leon's Demonic From Background. Left_bar_bleue800/800Leon's Demonic From Background. Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Leon's Demonic From Background. Left_bar_bleue500/500Leon's Demonic From Background. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Leon's Demonic From Background. Empty
PostSubject: Leon's Demonic From Background.   Leon's Demonic From Background. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 3:52 pm

Leon was training with cloud one day when cloud nearly broke his gunblade in two. "Oh NO!!!" Leon shouted "It almost snapped!" Leon's rage took over and his gunblade transformed into a balded pitchfork. "What's going on?" Leon asked while feeling funny. His eyes started to glow red and his hair stuck up glowing red as well. "This is really weird..." Leon said. He felt much stronger and could now fly and shoot out of each of the points of the bladed pitch fork. "I love this!!! I can get stronger and still keep my personality!!" Leon said. "I think I'll call this...my Demonic Form!"
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Leon's Demonic From Background.   Leon's Demonic From Background. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 4:29 pm

Make sure to post this link in the same topic as your weapon and you'll do just fine! Approved!
Back to top Go down
-=**&

PostSubject: Re: Leon's Demonic From Background.   Leon's Demonic From Background. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 4:45 pm

wow thats really cool cloud said i want one....
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Number of posts : 631
Class : Guardian
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Leon's Demonic From Background. Left_bar_bleue800/800Leon's Demonic From Background. Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Leon's Demonic From Background. Left_bar_bleue500/500Leon's Demonic From Background. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Leon's Demonic From Background.   Leon's Demonic From Background. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 5:03 pm

"hehe well...maybe...you can try to gain access to it as well Cloud."
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Leon's Demonic From Background.   Leon's Demonic From Background. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:43 am

woah, didn't know that part of leon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leon's Demonic From Background.   Leon's Demonic From Background. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leon's Demonic From Background.
Page 1 of 1