Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ask a Moderator! This week's Mod = Kyle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyle

Ask a Moderator! This week's Mod = Kyle Empty
PostSubject: Ask a Moderator! This week's Mod = Kyle   Ask a Moderator! This week's Mod = Kyle Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 9:59 pm

Well, Riku is going to be gone for about 6 days, but I will continue my outstanding performance as a Mod!

If you need help - ASK A MOD!!!!! (In other words ask me!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Moderator! This week's Mod = Kyle   Ask a Moderator! This week's Mod = Kyle Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 10:22 pm

Are you my mom!?

JK!!!!!!!

acctually i was going to ask if you were planning anything tonight?.....ok im being a putz right now i really dont have much to ask....but feel free to answer the questions that i just wrote....
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Moderator! This week's Mod = Kyle   Ask a Moderator! This week's Mod = Kyle Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 10:41 pm

MarluxiaXI wrote:
Are you my mom!?

JK!!!!!!!

acctually i was going to ask if you were planning anything tonight?.....ok im being a putz right now i really dont have much to ask....but feel free to answer the questions that i just wrote....

LETS SEE WHAT JEEVS HAS TO SAY >.< LOL!

Mod answers: NO, IF I WAS YOUR MOM, ZEXION WOULD HAVE KILLED ME 600 POSTS AGO! AND WHAT I AM DOING TONIGHT - GOING TO BED! GOOD NIGHT EVERYBODY!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Moderator! This week's Mod = Kyle   Ask a Moderator! This week's Mod = Kyle Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 11:22 pm

that is so true
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Moderator! This week's Mod = Kyle   Ask a Moderator! This week's Mod = Kyle Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 7:11 pm

Reaver wrote:
I've got a question. Why are you always such a douchebag?

That's not nice! Bad Reaver, bad!

Anyway, how's life going for you so far?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Moderator! This week's Mod = Kyle   Ask a Moderator! This week's Mod = Kyle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask a Moderator! This week's Mod = Kyle
Page 1 of 1