Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The city below

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyle

The city below Empty
PostSubject: The city below   The city below Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 10:16 am

Kyle was walking by the skyscraper of memories when neoshadows started to attack him like crazy he jumps in the air and pulls out zilver pistol and starts shooting away into the heartless.
Back to top Go down

The city below Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city below   The city below Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 12:29 pm

A few skeletons appeared from no where are finished the Neoshadows for you. They turned their faces to meet yours and their blood red eyes shown brightly in the moonlight. They all stood up straight, the weapons they were holding returned to their sides. "Beautiful creatures those ones are?" The heartless all ran passed you and joined the man at his said like children to their mothers. He held his hand to them and they shattered into a black mist.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

The city below Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city below   The city below Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 1:39 pm

Hmm? I didn't even see them attack.
Back to top Go down

The city below Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city below   The city below Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 1:53 pm

"They are spell casters."
Back to top Go down
Kyle

The city below Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city below   The city below Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 5:00 pm

the why did they put their weapons away?
Back to top Go down

The city below Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city below   The city below Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 5:34 pm

"What do you mean by that?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle

The city below Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city below   The city below Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:15 pm

you said that after they killed the neoshadows that they put their weapons at their sides
Back to top Go down

The city below Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city below   The city below Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:26 pm

OOC: I never said that, its what they did.
IC: "I don't recall ever saying that."
Back to top Go down
Kyle

The city below Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city below   The city below Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:27 pm

oh well, summon em again so i can shoot em
Back to top Go down

The city below Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city below   The city below Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:34 pm

"Why would I do that?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle

The city below Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city below   The city below Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:07 pm

I dont know
Back to top Go down

The city below Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city below   The city below Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:09 pm

"I don't want you to kill my creations."
Back to top Go down
Kyle

The city below Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city below   The city below Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:41 pm

well then summon some shadows i wanna kill somthing, and why haven't i touched the ground yet? Kyle lands on the ground and more neoshadows appear, much better he says summoning his keyblade and slashing the heartless
Back to top Go down

The city below Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city below   The city below Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:53 pm

"Um yeah..."
Back to top Go down
Kyle

The city below Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city below   The city below Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:58 pm

umm yeah what?
Back to top Go down

The city below Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city below   The city below Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 8:04 pm

"Nothing, just thinking to myself."
Back to top Go down
Kyle

The city below Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city below   The city below Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 8:13 pm

oaky................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The city below Empty
PostSubject: Re: The city below   The city below Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The city below
Page 1 of 1