Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shocking

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kyle

Shocking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking   Shocking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:45 pm

oh yeah and /baker
Back to top Go down

Shocking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking   Shocking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:46 pm

"Hmmm, I hope you die from all that."
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Shocking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking   Shocking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:48 pm

how rude, i just have what is that 7 college degrees, and I am working on my my 8th - Video game tester.
Back to top Go down

Shocking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking   Shocking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:50 pm

"Yeah your going to be killed by all that."
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Shocking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking   Shocking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:52 pm

No, just cause i have degrees in all that doesn't mean i do all that, I only do 1 or 2 of them at a time
Back to top Go down

Shocking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking   Shocking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:53 pm

"So. Its still a lot. Oh make a left here."
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Shocking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking   Shocking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:54 pm

Kyle picks a skateboard off the ground and starts following zexion again carrying the skateboard
Back to top Go down

Shocking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking   Shocking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:56 pm

I thought we were in your gummy ship? o0
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Shocking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking   Shocking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:57 pm

oops sorry, i forgot - jumps back in gummy ship and on accident drops the skateboard on zexion's head. SORRY ABOUT THAT
Back to top Go down

Shocking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking   Shocking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:59 pm

"But how can you? I am in the gummy ship too."
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Shocking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking   Shocking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:02 pm

oh... Kyle turns left
Back to top Go down

Shocking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking   Shocking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:03 pm

"Hmmm now I am lost." Zexion said as they ran into a dead end. Why dont we just fly off to Atlantica or something."
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Shocking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking   Shocking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:04 pm

we are looking for sora, and i'm lost too so unless you want to open up a gummyship sized portal to put us back on course i have no clue how to find him
Back to top Go down

Shocking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking   Shocking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:06 pm

"But even if I did do that, I wouldn't know where to send us." Zexion closed his eyes and concentrated. He held out his hands and a portal started to form in front of them, it grew until it was the size of the ship and they flew through it only to find themselves in space. "Yay."
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Shocking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking   Shocking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:37 pm

we lost it, i was folowing another ship, what did you do that for?
Back to top Go down

Shocking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking   Shocking - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:39 pm

"Ummmm I dont know..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shocking - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shocking   Shocking - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shocking
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Trinity :: RPG :: Traverse Town-
Jump to: