Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zexion and Kyle only

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyle

Zexion and Kyle only Empty
PostSubject: Zexion and Kyle only   Zexion and Kyle only Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 1:25 pm

Teach me how to use portals zexion!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zexion and Kyle only   Zexion and Kyle only Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 1:28 pm

"What would I gain from it? I need to be paid 1,000 munny for this lesson."
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Zexion and Kyle only   Zexion and Kyle only Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 1:30 pm

Kyle hands over 2,000 munny. I'll give 3,000 munny more when we are done with the lessons, now teach me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zexion and Kyle only   Zexion and Kyle only Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 1:43 pm

Zexion takes the munny and looked back to you. "That will do." Now I dont really know how to start this off so lets start with the dark energy within you. How much of it can you harness?"
Code:
one
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Zexion and Kyle only   Zexion and Kyle only Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 1:52 pm

Kyle summons some dark energy in his right hand and some light energy in his left. both of them the size of a baseball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zexion and Kyle only   Zexion and Kyle only Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 1:59 pm

"Boy did he pick the wrong person for this." Zexion said in his mind. "Um yeah, Now you have to try and focus on that on the space in front of you so that it can be stable in the air."
Code:
two
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Zexion and Kyle only   Zexion and Kyle only Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 4:32 pm

KYle focuses intently on the air in front of him and it starts to swirl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zexion and Kyle only   Zexion and Kyle only Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 5:34 pm

"Hmmm, try to focus more on it and bring out more energy. The fist time you do this I imagine you would be drained."
Code:
three
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Zexion and Kyle only   Zexion and Kyle only Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:03 pm

Kyle puts more attention into the point of focus and the energy starts to slowly join with the air to create a small yellow and black swirl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zexion and Kyle only   Zexion and Kyle only Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:17 pm

"Good, good. But its still a little sluggish. Put more feeling into, make the Portal an extension of you. Focus on it and think of it as one of your spells."
Code:
four
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Zexion and Kyle only   Zexion and Kyle only Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:19 pm

Kyle imagines himself just as a swirling yellow and black pattern and tries to create the portal again and creates a portal the size of a mouse but shaped like him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zexion and Kyle only   Zexion and Kyle only Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:34 pm

"Wha? What is that puny thing? Try to put more energy in it, really bring out your true potential."
Code:
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Zexion and Kyle only   Zexion and Kyle only Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:40 pm

KYLE FORCES ALL HIS MP INTO THE PORTAL

it grows to the size of gummy ship then vanishes.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zexion and Kyle only   Zexion and Kyle only Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:45 pm

"Well thats it for now we can take a break for a bit if you want."
Code:
29 more posts
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Zexion and Kyle only   Zexion and Kyle only Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:50 pm

No, lets continue - Kyle uses an elixir that he took off his FireEmblemAdvent account
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zexion and Kyle only   Zexion and Kyle only Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:51 pm

"Alright then lets continue. Try to put that same force in the Portal just in a controlled state."
Code:
six
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Zexion and Kyle only   Zexion and Kyle only Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 6:59 pm

Kyle starts out by putting 10MP into the portal and it grows to the size of a computer and stays that large without flickering
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zexion and Kyle only   Zexion and Kyle only Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:02 pm

"Good, now vary slowly add more energy, try not to shatter it, other wise you would have to start over."
Code:
seven
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Zexion and Kyle only   Zexion and Kyle only Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:06 pm

kyle adds another 10MP, and it grows to the size of bookshelf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zexion and Kyle only   Zexion and Kyle only Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:09 pm

"Hmm. Make it a few inches wider and hold it for as longs as you can. Picture it sending you right above me head."
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Zexion and Kyle only   Zexion and Kyle only Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:36 pm

you forgot how many posts this has been Kyle says the portal expands outwards sucking up some of Kyle's HP with his anger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zexion and Kyle only   Zexion and Kyle only Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:40 pm

Sorry
Code:
eight
"Good, now lets see if this works." Zexion took out a ball and flung it into the portal. Half the ball disappeared and the other half hit Kyle in the face. "Oops, sorry."
Code:
nine
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Zexion and Kyle only   Zexion and Kyle only Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:45 pm

KYLES ANGER INCREASED along with the portal size while his HP decreased again, the portal is now the size of a doorway.... but it is flickering on and off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zexion and Kyle only   Zexion and Kyle only Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:52 pm

"Kyle, focus. keep your cool and stable the Portal."
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Zexion and Kyle only   Zexion and Kyle only Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:54 pm

huh?

The post count wasn't there again zexion..

The portal vanishes.

"Hmm, maybe its becuase i am trying to use two types of energy..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zexion and Kyle only   Zexion and Kyle only Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zexion and Kyle only
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next