Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lapis Welinya/ Eve

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lapis

Lapis

Number of posts : 49
Class : student/ Piano
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Lapis Welinya/ Eve Left_bar_bleue50/50Lapis Welinya/ Eve Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
Lapis Welinya/ Eve Left_bar_bleue30/30Lapis Welinya/ Eve Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Lapis Welinya/ Eve Empty
PostSubject: Lapis Welinya/ Eve   Lapis Welinya/ Eve Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:07 pm

Name: Lapis Welinya

Gender: female ( i am a guy XD so don't condfuse me with the genders please XD PS: no i am not ()% LOL it just came to mind for her)

Home World: twilight town

Race/Species: Nobody

Appearence: Lapis Welinya/ Eve Kaz30_1
( the one on the left is the nobody ((me)) and the one on the right is the real one)

Personality: Lapis is a kind child. she is completely down to earth and is to kind to others. she is thought of as weak and soft, so people take advantage of her. but she has an inner strength that she keeps bottled up inside. she is also very ill. she can't do things always do everything and if she gets to over worked she will start hyperventalating then faint or her strength will plumet and her "other self" shines through. Eve has no soul. she is heartless and has no form of commen logic. Lapis has a voice of a bell but Eve sounds like a sickly cold women in her 40's. Lapis does not know of Eve. Sence Lapis is actually a nobody she obviously already has decreasing health.

Weapons: Sythe

Fighting Style: she only uses it if she feels threatened, but she can throw it and it will return. think Grim reaper.

Affinities: she also lets out bursts of energy that is off pure dark that can paralyze. it is in short telekonesis. her eyes will glow and then Eve will take over for a short time, mostly 10 secondes to 5 minutes. Lapis is an amazing cook, that can make the most comlicated of foods. she is also a good singer and for some reason, taught herself to speak backwards.

Weaknesses: Eve is Lapis's tainted heart. when she was young, she was exposed to to much and Eve was born causing permanint illness that seem like breathing conditions or ceasures. Lapis is actually the Nobody, but thinks she the real one.

History: Lapis grew up in twilight town as a normel healthy child until one day. Lapis awoke to find strange lighst out in the sky. she then walked outside her home and walked to the train station to find the lights were like falling stars from everywhere. she was only 4 so she reached up over the balcony thinking she could grab one, then.......

she awoke on the beach with not a single cut, bruize or water on her. she did see a black shadow receed into the water but ignored it and went back to her wurried family at home. years later she finds that there is something wring with her that got worse and worse. at school one day they were playing in the school yard when all of a sudden she slumped up agenst wall and started to breath heavily she then glowed red and looked up to have pure red eyes. her hair flailed in the shook waves emitting from her. the student that pushed her on accident shot back several feet and could not move. she then stopped and then got up. her yellow eyes were purple. she walked over to the boy and slapped him across the face and laughed at him, this of course it was Eve and the first time she had awoken, she then fainted. the following day, she found the boy talking to students. so she went to talk to him but he pushed her away and Lapis with no idea asked why. the students called her a monster. this continued for 3 more years.

Lapis, now devoid of friends, once more stared out the window of her room dreaming of what kind of things she could see because she read a little paper she found on the ground called " Ansem report 4". she had not known what it is, but she was interested in it. it mentioned that people that die that have a strong heart have nobodies, then maybe, if what she thought was true, she might have one. so she grabbed her father's sythe and ran out the door. she noticed bright lights from the abandend Villa so she left for it for a lead. when she got there she discovered nothing of importence, but she noticed a door that wasn't there before. she walked through and entered a small room. it was pure white and pictures littered the floor as if someone had ripped them from it.

she begain her jurney,
to become a whole
or to become more.

Last edited by on Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dianthis
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
Lapis Welinya/ Eve Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Lapis Welinya/ Eve Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Lapis Welinya/ Eve Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Lapis Welinya/ Eve Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

Lapis Welinya/ Eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lapis Welinya/ Eve   Lapis Welinya/ Eve Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:09 pm

Very nice 1st app that did not need any editing well congratez!!

Approved!!
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Character sheet
Health:
Lapis Welinya/ Eve Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Lapis Welinya/ Eve Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Lapis Welinya/ Eve Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Lapis Welinya/ Eve Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

Lapis Welinya/ Eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lapis Welinya/ Eve   Lapis Welinya/ Eve Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:17 pm

Oh also you can generate your character sheet through clicking on profile ----> Character Sheet and then once you click on that change the Health from 0/0 to 50/50 and Mana from 0/0 to 30/30 if you have any questions or need help with anything please feel free to pm me.
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Character sheet
Health:
Lapis Welinya/ Eve Left_bar_bleue50/50Lapis Welinya/ Eve Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
Lapis Welinya/ Eve Left_bar_bleue30/30Lapis Welinya/ Eve Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Lapis Welinya/ Eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lapis Welinya/ Eve   Lapis Welinya/ Eve Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:27 pm

thanx, ^^ i like RPs alot so im everywhere XD ive had to write a 4 page profile once confused so i had to think of what to do here lol
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Lapis Welinya/ Eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lapis Welinya/ Eve   Lapis Welinya/ Eve Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:31 pm

Hehe well we are just starting here and are making some improvements along the way I am hopeing this will be a really great RPG to be at I have almost every member advertising us and I am getting more people by the hours. As of the review I got i am figuring out a way to organize my forums better so they dont confuse people so much anyways you should start on your spells, weapon and all of that good stuff so i can approve it. Thanks for joining Kingdom Hearts Trinity and glade to have ya!
Back to top Go down

Lapis Welinya/ Eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lapis Welinya/ Eve   Lapis Welinya/ Eve Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 10:57 pm

Riku wrote:
Very nice 1st app that did not need any editing well congratez!!

Approved!!
no I was >.< XP
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Lapis Welinya/ Eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lapis Welinya/ Eve   Lapis Welinya/ Eve Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 4:34 pm

XP LOL oh well who cares ^^ ( I DO LMAO)
Back to top Go down

Lapis Welinya/ Eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lapis Welinya/ Eve   Lapis Welinya/ Eve Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 4:35 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
Lapis

Lapis

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Lapis Welinya/ Eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lapis Welinya/ Eve   Lapis Welinya/ Eve Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 6:13 pm

XD don't forget i changed my race to a nobody ^^ ( i talked to someone about this over e-mail and they said it was alright, not sure who)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lapis Welinya/ Eve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lapis Welinya/ Eve   Lapis Welinya/ Eve Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lapis Welinya/ Eve
Page 1 of 1