Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon problem

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Dragon problem Empty
PostSubject: Dragon problem   Dragon problem Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:29 am

"huh how did I get here last thing I remember was walking into that srange portal" said Dirge. just then a loud screech was heard Dirg lookeed up and saw a giant dragon lunging at him
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Dragon problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon problem   Dragon problem Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:30 am

Kyle jumps in the air and knocks the dragon back with his keyblade
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Dragon problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon problem   Dragon problem Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:31 am

don't need to scream, that will happen all the time here
Back to top Go down

Dragon problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon problem   Dragon problem Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:32 am

The dragon hits the ground with a tremendous force and hits a rock laying the unconcius. "Thanks" "said who ar you?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Dragon problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon problem   Dragon problem Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:33 am

kyle, been here hellping fight the dragons for a day now im used to them falling he says drawing a small silver pistol and shooting 3 more out of the sky
Back to top Go down

Dragon problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon problem   Dragon problem Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:37 am

um sorry i was going to reply and accidently touched th PM button I didnt realize it until i sent it sorry

well where are we? ask Dirge "last thing I remeber was that I was walking when a hooded figure came up to me and shoved me into a portal!. he told me to find tha darkest heart that I would find him there... know what that means?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Dragon problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon problem   Dragon problem Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:39 am

youre in the land of dragons and i dunno
Back to top Go down

Dragon problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon problem   Dragon problem Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:41 am

"well...whats the thing that contains the most darkness in this place?" Dirge stands up and dusts of his pants and takes out his keyblas" We better stick together dont you think?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Dragon problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon problem   Dragon problem Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:42 am

i dunno kyle fires 4 more shots downing 5 dragons
Back to top Go down

Dragon problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon problem   Dragon problem Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:45 am

" well we have a real problem here." Just then Dirge tensed and his dark arm began to tingle something dark is coming im sensing it...

JUst then a HUmongous dragon bigger than any dragon was coming in their direction. It was completely black as if it was made of darkness and on top of it was a hooded figure.
"RUN!!!!!!!" screamed Dirge
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Dragon problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon problem   Dragon problem Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:46 am

the motherload......
Kyle fires 100 somthing bullets and the dragon falls a bit but regains stability
Back to top Go down

Dragon problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon problem   Dragon problem Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:51 am

Dirge stops running and turns the hooded figure jumps from the dragon and lands infront of Kyle and Dirge. "I think you have found the darkest heart. for this dragon is made out of hearts consumed by darkness...You two have strong hearts you would be an exelent addition to my dragon. just then the dragon threww fire infront of them but instead of burning the ground 40 heartless appeared." it looks as if instead of fire it breathes heartless"
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Dragon problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon problem   Dragon problem Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:51 am

kyle shot all the heartless then pounded the dragon some more
Back to top Go down

Dragon problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon problem   Dragon problem Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:53 am

Dirge jumps on the dragons head and casts freezya!
Magic Cost: 10

Requirements: Keyblade

Effect: Summons ice shards from the ground dealing ice damage.

1= bruises enemy no dammage
2=casts Freezya 10 damage
3= same as 2
4= Casts Freezyara 20 damage
5= Casts Freezyaga 30 damage
6= Ice encases enemy imobilizing him/her.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
Dragon problem Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Dragon problem Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Dragon problem Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Dragon problem Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

Dragon problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon problem   Dragon problem Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:53 am

The member Dirge the Piledriver has done the following action : Roll dices

1 times Dragon problem De6
Results :
  Dragon problem De6
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Dragon problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon problem   Dragon problem Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:54 am

kyle pound 1,000 more bullets into the frozen and falling dragon and the ice shatters.Kyle puts away his gun and summons his keyblade
Back to top Go down

Dragon problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon problem   Dragon problem Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:56 am

Dirge casts Flaming Rose just then his keyblade transforms into a fiery whip and grabs the dragons neck.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Dragon problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon problem   Dragon problem Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:57 am

kyle cuts the dragon's head off
Back to top Go down

Dragon problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon problem   Dragon problem Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:58 am

"WHoa!!! im still on the dragon remember be careful!!!" Dirge uses his whip to hold on a nearby tree as the dragon falls of a huge cliff.then his keyblade returns to normal.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Dragon problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon problem   Dragon problem Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 7:59 am

sorry
Back to top Go down

Dragon problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon problem   Dragon problem Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 8:04 am

"well that takes care of it but what about the hooded figure?" Just then the hooded figure appears out of nowhere and says " YOU IDIOTS!!!!!!! you killed my dragon it had 1000 dark hearts but how did you kill it!? no matter I shall claim your hearts myself!"the figure casts a magic sheild around him and summons two swords and attacks
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Dragon problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon problem   Dragon problem Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 8:07 am

Kyle uses digital protection on dirge and summons a light energy portal which the black-robe runs through and it spits him over the cliff
Back to top Go down

Dragon problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon problem   Dragon problem Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 8:10 am

the hooded figure falls and dies turning into a black smokem" im glad that passed. can you get me to traverse town?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Dragon problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon problem   Dragon problem Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 8:11 am

sure.
Kyle summons a portal and shoves Dirge in
Back to top Go down

Dragon problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon problem   Dragon problem Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 8:14 am

thanks! screams dirge as he falls into the portal. as dirge steps outside Merlins house he wondered who the figure was..."Dirge dinner time shake a leg" said Merlin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragon problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon problem   Dragon problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon problem
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next