Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An alleyway.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

An alleyway. Empty
PostSubject: An alleyway.   An alleyway. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 6:18 pm

A body laid on the ground. After a bit, it sturred. Suddenly, the oy's eyes opened. His light blue eyes looked from side to side, looking at his surroundings. He lefted his head off the cold, damp ground and stood up.

"W-Where am I?" Was all he could ask.
Back to top Go down
Riku Rep

An alleyway. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 6:40 pm

Riku Replica walked by. He would usually take walks like this, to see what he could do to increase his training, to clear his head or just to stay in shape. However, it was not every day a boy is found unconscious and amnesiac.

"Twilight Town." He said, looking the boy dead in the eyes with a cool stare.
Back to top Go down

An alleyway. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 6:44 pm

"Twi-Twilight Town?" The boy asked.

Suddenly, he burst into questions.
"Where is that? Who are you? Why do I feel so... empty? What happened to me? What is this?!"
Back to top Go down
Riku Rep

An alleyway. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 6:51 pm

"Slow down, buddy." Riku Replica cooly replied. "First off, what's your name?" He inquired, keeping up the cool stare.
Back to top Go down

An alleyway. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 6:55 pm

Riku Replica wrote:
"Slow down, buddy." Riku Replica cooly replied. "First off, what's your name?" He inquired, keeping up the cool stare.
"My name is Anime." He Replied, wondering why his name didn't feel as right as normal.

"Who are you?" He asked again.
Back to top Go down
Riku Rep

An alleyway. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 6:56 pm

"I am..." Riku Replica said, trailling off at the end. He was never really given a name in Castle Oblivion. He would simply go with the factual option. "Riku Replica."
Back to top Go down

An alleyway. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 6:58 pm

Riku Replica wrote:
"I am..." Riku Replica said, trailling off at the end. He was never really given a name in Castle Oblivion. He would simply go with the factual option. "Riku Replica."
"I never heard of Twilight Town before... Where is it?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Riku Rep

An alleyway. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:00 pm

Nimexa wrote:
Riku Replica wrote:
"How about I get you a map? It would probably explain it better then I could." Riku Replica said, turning around and beginning his walk. "Follow. Now." He coldly stated, walking foward.
Back to top Go down

An alleyway. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:04 pm

Riku Replica wrote:
Nimexa wrote:
Riku Replica wrote:
"How about I get you a map? It would probably explain it better then I could." Riku Replica said, turning around and beginning his walk. "Follow. Now." He coldly stated, walking foward.
Geeze, rude enough? Anime thought, as he followed RR.
Back to top Go down
Riku Rep

An alleyway. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:06 pm

After a few minutes of walking, Riku Replica stopped.

"Wait here." He coldly stated, entering a nearby building. A few minutes later, he came out with what appeared to be a map.

"Don't get a paper cut." He cooly stated, roughly handing Nimexa the map.
Back to top Go down

An alleyway. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:13 pm

Anime looked at the map.

"This... can't be right.. this world shouldn't exist! It didn't appear on any map before!"

He gave the map back.

"I feel... empty... What happened to me?
Back to top Go down
Riku Rep

An alleyway. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:16 pm

"Hmm..." Riku Replica slightly hummed, thinking, while taking the map back.

"Let me check. If you don't mind." Riku Replica said, moving his hand towards Nimexa's chest.
Back to top Go down

An alleyway. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:18 pm

"W-What are you doing?!" Said Anime, slightly scared.
Back to top Go down
Riku Rep

An alleyway. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:20 pm

Roughly, Riku Replica put his palm to Nimexa's chest, where his heart would be.

Nothing.

"Hmm...I see..." He cooly stated, retracting his hand. "Do you remember anything?"
Back to top Go down

An alleyway. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:23 pm

"Riku!" Zexion said jumping down from a random roof. "Wait a second. Who are you, because you sure as heck arn't Riku."
Back to top Go down
Riku Rep

An alleyway. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:25 pm

Oh. Joy. Zexion.

"Heh. Think hard, Zexion." Riku Replica slightly taunted.
Back to top Go down

An alleyway. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:25 pm

Anime was deep in thought.

"I needed..... I needed to clear my head. I heard of a castle that helps you forget... I looked for it. That's... That's all I can remember... the rest is a blur."

He looked at Zexion.

"Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Riku Rep

An alleyway. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:26 pm

"Hm. Castle Oblivion..." Riku Replica slightly mused.
Back to top Go down

An alleyway. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:27 pm

"I am Zexion, Who's asking? As for you I have not seen someone like you, ever."
Back to top Go down

An alleyway. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:29 pm

Zexion wrote:
"I am Zexion, Who's asking? As for you I have not seen someone like you, ever."
"I'm Anime. As far I as I can remember. Castle Oblivion?! That was the name! Do you know what happened to me?"
Back to top Go down
Riku Rep

An alleyway. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:30 pm

"I can only assume you were attacked by Heartless." Riku Replica cooly stated. "You are now a Nobody. A being without a heart." Riku Replica coldly stated.
Back to top Go down

An alleyway. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:31 pm

"A nobody, what would you know about them/"
Back to top Go down

An alleyway. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:32 pm

Riku Replica wrote:
"I can only assume you were attacked by Heartless." Riku Replica cooly stated. "You are now a Nobody. A being without a heart." Riku Replica coldly stated.
"...When you lose you heart, you die..." Anime simply said. "Nobody? Heartless? Are you insulting me or something?"
Back to top Go down
Riku Rep

An alleyway. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:33 pm

Riku Replica grabbed Nimexa's hand, roughly pressing it to where his heart would be.

"Do you feel a heart? Do you?" He said, angered.
Back to top Go down

An alleyway. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 7:35 pm

Riku Replica wrote:
Riku Replica grabbed Nimexa's hand, roughly pressing it to where his heart would be.

"Do you feel a heart? Do you?" He said, angered.
"I.... Wha... This CAN'T be happening! What happened to me? What are Heartless and Nobodies?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An alleyway. Empty
PostSubject: Re: An alleyway.   An alleyway. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An alleyway.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Trinity :: RPG :: Twilight Town-
Jump to: