Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Practise fight (kyle/kairi only)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyle

Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Empty
PostSubject: Practise fight (kyle/kairi only)   Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 7:49 pm

Ok, kairi, all you have to do to fight is say what your doing, so as you don't have an lost HP, just say that you swing your kingdom key to deal 10 damage to the opponent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Practise fight (kyle/kairi only)   Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 7:51 pm

Okie Dokies.

*Kairi swings her kingdom key to deal 10 damage to her opponent*
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Practise fight (kyle/kairi only)   Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 8:11 pm

Kyle took 10 damage.

good.

Kyle summoned his keyblade and lightly hit kairi for 10 damage.

Now that you have taken some damage use your white heart skill to heal us both to BY 10HP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Practise fight (kyle/kairi only)   Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 8:20 pm

Kairi took 10 damage.

Kairi cast Pure Heart to heal them both by 10HP

PS - But how does the dicey stuff work?
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Number of posts : 933
Class : Chaser; Survivor Of The Keyblade War
Power Source : Aqua
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Left_bar_bleue900/900Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Practise fight (kyle/kairi only)   Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 8:25 pm

Under the place that you write there is a space that says roll dices click the + sign if it isn't already out and then click the white box for a checkmark then type how much you want to roll in the other box with 0 in it

You can activate your character sheet by clicking profile and then character sheet then activate
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomhearts3.net
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Practise fight (kyle/kairi only)   Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 8:27 pm

You simply click the check box to the left of word 'roll' (You can find this right under the preview and send buttons) on to the right of that you highlight the number 0 and type in how many dice you want to roll, kyle draws his pistol and shoots an approaching heartless (I roll 2 dice to see how much damage my pistol does)
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Practise fight (kyle/kairi only)   Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 8:27 pm

The member Kyle has done the following action : Roll dices

2 times Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) De6
Results :
  Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) De1   Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) De2
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Practise fight (kyle/kairi only)   Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 8:28 pm

I did 3 damage, thank god it was only a shadow
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Practise fight (kyle/kairi only)   Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 8:28 pm

Ven wrote:
Under the place that you write there is a space that says roll dices click the + sign if it isn't already out and then click the white box for a checkmark then type how much you want to roll in the other box with 0 in it

You can activate your character sheet by clicking profile and then character sheet then activate

STOP POSTING IN CLOSED TOPICS VEN, OR I WILL HAVE RIKU FREEZE YOU
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Practise fight (kyle/kairi only)   Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 8:29 pm

Wow, that is really confusing
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Practise fight (kyle/kairi only)   Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 8:30 pm

I know, but you'll get used to it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Practise fight (kyle/kairi only)   Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 8:30 pm

Can you roll the dice to hurt other users too?
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Practise fight (kyle/kairi only)   Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 8:32 pm

yeah, but i wouldn't shoot you. I know, i'll shoot ven for entering another closed topic! Kyle shoots ven
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Practise fight (kyle/kairi only)   Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 8:32 pm

The member Kyle has done the following action : Roll dices

2 times Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) De6
Results :
  Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) De4   Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) De2
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Practise fight (kyle/kairi only)   Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 8:33 pm

Ven took 6 damage and left the topic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Practise fight (kyle/kairi only)   Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 8:33 pm

But do they actually get hurt?
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Number of posts : 933
Class : Chaser; Survivor Of The Keyblade War
Power Source : Aqua
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Left_bar_bleue900/900Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Practise fight (kyle/kairi only)   Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 8:35 pm

oh that is cheat I didn't see that closed topic damn you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomhearts3.net
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Practise fight (kyle/kairi only)   Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 8:35 pm

Yes, if you are fighting them, if they choose not to fight then they will just dodge your attack and find a way to leave the topic
Ven wrote:
Ven rolled to the left, called his gummy ship, hopped in, and flew away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Practise fight (kyle/kairi only)   Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 8:36 pm

Does it just automatically hurt them though?
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Practise fight (kyle/kairi only)   Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 8:38 pm

Yes, unless they aren't fighting you it hurts them.
If they are fighting you your attack hits, if they aren't fighting you they can dodge, and retaliate by either leaving or attacking you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Practise fight (kyle/kairi only)   Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 8:40 pm

No but like, Takeshi told me that when you get hurt, you have to somehow change your character chart thing to make it show that you have gotten hurt.

PS - I have to go eat dinner, I'll be back soon.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Practise fight (kyle/kairi only)   Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 8:45 pm

Yeah, I'll tell you how to do that when you get back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Practise fight (kyle/kairi only)   Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 9:22 pm

Im back now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Practise fight (kyle/kairi only)   Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 9:25 pm

Kool, click on 'profile' (That two buttons to the left of the log on/off button) click on 'character sheet' the blue link on the far right and set your HP to 50/50 and your MP to 30/30)
And is takeshi really your brother in real life?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Practise fight (kyle/kairi only)   Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2007 9:27 pm

Yea, did he tell you that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practise fight (kyle/kairi only)   Practise fight (kyle/kairi only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practise fight (kyle/kairi only)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next