Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Total Dissing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Total Dissing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total Dissing   Total Dissing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 3:08 am

Enough to confuse the heck out of the rest of us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Dissing   Total Dissing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 3:13 am

With great power, great responsibility will follow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Dissing   Total Dissing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 3:17 am

You totally almost ripped off ben parker Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Total Dissing   Total Dissing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:05 am

Hey, Enough of this crap, all you guys ever do is spam spam spam spam spam spam spam!!!! On this chat room, then "OMG I leveled up without rping!!" COME ON!!!!!!! Get an Rp going before i die of spamness... And also, I dont see what ur problem is Kairi, I go out with Namine, BIG WOOP You dont have to get all cry cry cry just cause i dont follow the storyline!!! And how the heck did we diss you!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Dissing   Total Dissing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:08 am

Agreed' With Sora, Some of Time it is bascially All OOC Unless we have some proper rp. Other then that, its Really Small Posts, If this Spamming Keeps Happening We will all be Swimming in it.. And also, How are we dissing you, Me and Sora Are going out, I love it. Big deal? I Dont want to fall out With Anyone, But seriously..
Back to top Go down
Ramazaki
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Ramazaki

Number of posts : 421
Class : Being a ninja
Power Source : Hanging out with Nobodies, Sora, and Riku
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Total Dissing - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Total Dissing - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Total Dissing - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Total Dissing - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Total Dissing   Total Dissing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 10:21 am

I agree
Back to top Go down
http://narutorc.forumotion.com
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Total Dissing   Total Dissing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 10:24 am

Ramazaki, you derserve to win something, thanks for agreeing Rp with us xD

Last edited by on Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ramazaki
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Ramazaki

Character sheet
Health:
Total Dissing - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue400/400Total Dissing - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Total Dissing - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Total Dissing - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Total Dissing   Total Dissing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 10:25 am

Your welcome sora Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Dissing   Total Dissing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 10:28 am

I didnt mean that you two dissed me by going out. I meant that you two dissed me when you were all like "I think Kairi has totally gone insane and lost her memory." and frankly, I dont care if you are going out anymore. Its no big deal. Maybe you should check dates from now on. That first post was like, forever ago. Besides, what I'm really mad about is that Sora keeps treating me like trash, and I havent even done anything. All I want to do on here is have fun and make friends but I cant with all you people hating me just because I'm Kairi. Its not cool, and its not nice.

Besides.....I said unintentionally. Meaning you didn't mean to, but you did. If I was talking about you dating, it wouldnt have been unintentional.
Back to top Go down
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Total Dissing   Total Dissing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:09 pm

Im Sorry Kairi... when this all blows over, we shall rp in peace.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Total Dissing   Total Dissing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:10 pm

.\/..
Back to top Go down
Ramazaki
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Ramazaki

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Total Dissing   Total Dissing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 2:40 pm

Sora wrote:
Im Sorry Kairi... when this all blows over, we shall rp in peace.

I don't think it will happen very well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Total Dissing   Total Dissing - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Total Dissing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Trinity :: Off Topic :: Chat Room-
Jump to: