Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In Loving Memory

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

In Loving Memory Empty
PostSubject: In Loving Memory   In Loving Memory Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 6:35 pm

This topic is to honor my grandpa who passed away this morning....he was a good man and I loved him alot, he loved all of my family Sad

(If you want to post here you have to make it at least 30 words...or I will ask you to stop posting here....the same goes with fighting....I want this to be somthing that is about LOVE, also I dont want chatting about other topics like:hey you want to go to(...) to hang out?: )

Well just so you all know....

"I love you Grandpa and i hope to see you again..."

In Loving Memory Th_wendy
Back to top Go down
Kyle

In Loving Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory   In Loving Memory Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 6:41 pm

Oh, marly I am so sorry...

I would feel really bad in your position. for the remander of the day, i will sell you items for normal price, ok? no special price just because you not in my guild. I hope it all goes alright over there, if you need any comforting just ask, but please don't interupt my conversations with Kairi to ask, PM me ok?

R.I.P
Marluxia's Grandpa
Rest In Peace

I AM REALLY SORRY ABOUT IT MARLY, IN FACT HERE, I AM GIVING YOU 1 FREE GRAPHIC POTION
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

In Loving Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory   In Loving Memory Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 6:46 pm

Kyle its ok...its really been hard for me....thanks for the potion I really apreciate that I have people here who support me as well as at home...I may not know you as a person...but i can truely call you a friend...Thank you Very Happy

(plz dont post back just saying your welcome it still has to be within regulations srry but those are the rules here Smile Wink
Back to top Go down
Kyle

In Loving Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory   In Loving Memory Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 6:55 pm

Kyle's Shop

Here is a Poem, use this at the funeral *sob* if you want

A BURIAL
Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Today I had a burial of my dead.
There was no shroud, no coffin, and no pall,
No prayers were uttered and no tears were shed
I only turned a picture to the wall.

A picture that had hung within my room
For years and years; a relic of my youth.
It kept the rose of love in constant bloom
To see those eyes of earnestness and truth.

At hours wherein no other dared intrude,
I had drawn comfort from its smiling grace.
Silent companion of my solitude,
My soul held sweet communion with that face.

I lived again the dream so bright, so brief,
Though wakened as we all are by some Fate;
This picture gave me infinite relief,
And did not leave me wholly desolate.

To-day I saw an item, quite by chance,
That robbed me of my pitiful poor dole:
A marriage notice fell beneath my glance,
And I became a lonely widowed soul.

With drooping eyes, and cheeks a burning flame,
I turned the picture to the blank wall's gloom.
My very heart had died in me of shame,
If I had left it smiling in my room.

Another woman's husband. So, my friend,
My comfort, my sole relic of the past,
I bury thee, and, lonely, seek the end.
Swift age has swept my youth from me at last.

It's soo sadd Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

In Loving Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory   In Loving Memory Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 7:58 pm

Oh Kile...thank you for the thought....but even before he was sick he said

"when i go, i dont want nothin special"
I really apreciate this though thank you Sad

He's having the time of his life up there now....and i know he's praying for me...for my family I love you
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
In Loving Memory Left_bar_bleue1000/1000In Loving Memory Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
In Loving Memory Left_bar_bleue900/900In Loving Memory Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

In Loving Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory   In Loving Memory Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 4:41 am

That's so sad... I'm sorry Marluxia... He must be now soaring in the sky... Waiting for you to come to heaven too... Everyone deserves to go to Heaven... Even me, you and everyone.

This is calling it close. 3 words over the minimum of 30
Back to top Go down

In Loving Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory   In Loving Memory Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:32 am

Thank you...Im not crying anymore because i know he is happy...and I know that he has no pain anymore, I want to be that way too I want to see God in heven as well as my whole family so we can hang out together again....
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
In Loving Memory Left_bar_bleue1000/1000In Loving Memory Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
In Loving Memory Left_bar_bleue900/900In Loving Memory Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

In Loving Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory   In Loving Memory Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 6:36 am

*Sniff* He will be waiting for you Marly... Did he lived his life to the fullest? It would make his dream in heaven come true... I'm also sad... Because we lost a human... A human you loved...

In Loving Memory Th_red-rose-in-june
Back to top Go down
Kyle

In Loving Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory   In Loving Memory Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 8:07 am

In Loving Memory Th_wendy
In Loving Memory Th_red-rose-in-june
*sniff* It is always sad when a loved one departs... another famous poem
for the departed soul.....

DEATH IS A FISHERMAN
Benjamin Franklin

Death is a fisherman, the world we see
His fish-pond is, and we the fishes be;
His net some general sickness; howe'er he
Is not so kind as other fishers be;
For if they take one of the smaller fry,
They throw him in again, he shall not die:
But death is sure to kill all he can get,
And all is fish with him that comes to net.
Back to top Go down

In Loving Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory   In Loving Memory Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 5:10 pm

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. May he rest in peace.
Back to top Go down

In Loving Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory   In Loving Memory Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 5:13 pm

I will allow this only once...cause i feel generous today
(PLZ make it 30 words or more....I am an acception....ok Im not.... But just follow the regulations PLZ!!!!)

And I do appreciate this you guys... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ramazaki
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Ramazaki

Number of posts : 421
Class : Being a ninja
Power Source : Hanging out with Nobodies, Sora, and Riku
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
In Loving Memory Left_bar_bleue400/400In Loving Memory Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
In Loving Memory Left_bar_bleue300/300In Loving Memory Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

In Loving Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory   In Loving Memory Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 10:55 pm

I know how you feel. Mine is dead to. Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://narutorc.forumotion.com
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

In Loving Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory   In Loving Memory Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 12:46 pm

I never was able to see mine... He died when I was born... But I will meet him in heaven... And learn about him... But therefor I need to live my life to the fullest... With the love I carry...
Back to top Go down
Ramazaki
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Ramazaki

Number of posts : 421
Class : Being a ninja
Power Source : Hanging out with Nobodies, Sora, and Riku
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
In Loving Memory Left_bar_bleue400/400In Loving Memory Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
In Loving Memory Left_bar_bleue300/300In Loving Memory Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

In Loving Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory   In Loving Memory Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 10:33 pm

Yeah, I'll never forget him. Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://narutorc.forumotion.com

In Loving Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory   In Loving Memory Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 5:09 am

Wow, I am really truly sorry about your loss. I have to lost my grandpa. Seeing all the posts made me remember him and I couldn't help but crying. I know he is happy up there and have a grand ol' time with yours and many others here and there, but I still think he could have stayed more. The only memories I have of him are on tapes from when I was little and there isn't that many. I still have a few random memories of him, and strangely I just smelt how his car used to smell. o0; Well I guess I can post this now, considering it is way over the word count. Still I am sorry about your loss and hope you never forget him. its good to cry, because then you know that you still deeply care about that person. It makes you sad to think about them, but it is better to remember them. Right?

((Whoot 166 words, including these))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In Loving Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Loving Memory   In Loving Memory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Loving Memory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Trinity :: Off Topic :: Chat Room-
Jump to: