Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage

Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC]   Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:03 am

"Oh. Hi."
Kairi sighed sadly and tore off a little piece of bread.
"He left.....again."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC]   Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:09 am

"Well that's too bad..." Daimos says and scratches his neck trying to think of something nice to say. He starts to say something but stops and turns to leave. He turns back around. "Hey, uh...I guess I could take you for that ice cream if you wanted...Not like like a date or anything, just as friends, you know?" Daimos says slightly embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Number of posts : 547
Class : Playing Kingdom Hearts, Making Websites
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue800/800Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue500/500Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC]   Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:11 am

I walk over to Kairi's table and noice that she is sad.

"Hey Kairi, cheer up. He will be back. I hope this will cheer you up."

I reached behind me, and took out a 2 layer chocolate fuge cake with Milk Duds it the top and a strawberry cheese cake filling.

"Your dessert."
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/superbb

PostSubject: Re: Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC]   Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:12 am

Kairi smiled.
"I'd really like that, thanks."
Kairi frowned suddenly.
"I haven't paid yet though, and Kyle was going to take care of it."
She sighed again.
"I guess I'm stuck here untill he gets back..."

"Thank you Takeshi. You know me too well."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC]   Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:15 am

Daimos smiles and nods. "Ok then, I'll just go finish up then we can go...and don't worry about the bill, Takeshi will take care of that, right kid?" Daimos grins at him and pats him on the shoulder before walking back into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue800/800Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue500/500Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC]   Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:16 am

"Yes I will take care of it. That’s where my pay comes in. You see, I get paid in coupons here, and I just happened to have a coupon for a free meal at Olive Garden. Take it. I'm not going to use it."

I handed her the coupon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC]   Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:18 am

"Thank you Takeshi!"
Kairi smiles and gives him a hug. She beckons another worker over, who takes the coupon from her. She stands by the door and waits for Daimos to come back out.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC]   Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:22 am

Daimos tosses his apron and towel onto a rack. "Shift's over, I'm out of here!" He calls then grabs his jacket. He puts it on then takes out a pair of cool-looking shades and puts them on. He walks out of the kitchen and joins Kairi at the door. "So then, how about that ice cream?" He smiles then opens the door for her. He looks back at Takeshi and grins. "Have fun closing up, kid!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC]   Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:25 am

"Thanks."
Kairi walks through the door. She turns back to face Daimos as he follows her.
"Where to now?"
She blushes.
"I'm not very familiar with this area."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC]   Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:27 am

Daimos smiles. "You said you wanted ice cream, right?" he says then gestures for her to follow him. He walks over to a black motorcycle and gets on. He fixes his shades then holds a helmet out to her. "Come on. Don't worry, you're safe with me."
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC]   Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:29 am

I quickly ended my shift and ran ahead of Kairi and Daimos without telling them where I was going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC]   Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:30 am

"Wow. That is one nice motorcycle!"
Kairi puts on the helmet and gets on behind Daimos.
"Don't go too fast, ok?"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC]   Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:33 am

Daimos laughs slightly then starts it up. "Sure thing, let's go." he says then revs the engine twice before speeding off. Daimos weaves in between cars quickly and skillfully. "So how exactly did you two meet?" Daimos yells over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC]   Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:36 am

"Well, we are both from the same homeworld. And after Sora left me, I needed a shoulder to cry on. We started out as really good friends I suppose. I'm not really sure where we stand now."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC]   Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:38 am

"I see...well I guess if you need a friend...you got me." Daimos calls back then darts between two cars then speeds ahead of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC]   Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:39 am

Kairi gasps and covers her eyes.
"Yea....OR IF I WANT TO DIE!!!!"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC]   Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:42 am

Daimos laughs slightly as he turns into the ice cream shop parking lot. He pulls into a parking space and revs the engine twice before turning it off. "We're here. See, told you I'd get you here safely." He smiles then gets off the motorcycle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC]   Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:44 am

"Safe and all in one piece are completely and totally different!"
Kairi tries to get off the motorcycle, but manages to get her leg caught and almost falls flat on her face.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC]   Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:48 am

Daimos catches her before she falls. "Careful now, wouldn't want to scar that pretty face." Daimos smiles then helps her up. "Well then, shall we?" He gestures towards the door then walks over and opens it for her. "After you." He smiles again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC]   Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:50 am

Kairi smiles back.
"Thanks."
She walks into the ice cream shop with Daimos right behind her.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC]   Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:52 am

I walk towards them from behind the counter.

"Welcome to Flaskin Trobbins, how can I help you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC]   Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:53 am

Kairi groans.
"Takeshi, honestly, just how many part time jobs do you have?"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC]   Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:53 am

Daimos looks at Takeshi in surprise. "What the hell...isn't it past your bed time, kid?" He asks smartly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC]   Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:55 am

"Come on Daimos. Be nice. Please?"
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC]   Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:57 am

"Actually I have many different jobs. One in the morning. One at noon. One in the afternoon. One in the evening. One in the night. One in the middle of the night. And one in the early morning."

I look at them.

"What would you like?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC]   Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC] - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyle Kairi Takeshi Daimos Axel & Zexion [CLOSED TOPIC]
Page 11 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 38  Next