Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you noticed.....

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Have you noticed..... Empty
PostSubject: Have you noticed.....   Have you noticed..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:48 pm

Has anyone besides me noticed that whenever you send someone a private message, they dont reply for at least 5 minutes. Unless of course you happen to be talking to Namine. I so don't understand how she does that.....

Listening to: Get Over Yourself by Eden's Crush
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed.....   Have you noticed..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 5:55 pm

Well I am playing a game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed.....   Have you noticed..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 6:11 pm

Oh, I didn't mean you Zexion Very Happy

Listening to: Sexy Lady (Remix)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed.....   Have you noticed..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 6:23 pm

yay! and i think I should steal you from Kyle... sadly I don't have feelings. At all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed.....   Have you noticed..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 6:38 pm

*looks at Kyle nervously* I don't think that's a good idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed.....   Have you noticed..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 6:45 pm

And what will he do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed.....   Have you noticed..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 6:49 pm

Why do you think you should steal me from Kyle?

Listening to: Like This by Mims
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed.....   Have you noticed..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 6:53 pm

Zexion wrote:
And what will he do?

Probably lots of evil things... things that I'd rather not say... *eyes shift around the room*.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed.....   Have you noticed..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 6:58 pm

Please. I can handle on my own
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed.....   Have you noticed..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 6:59 pm

Kairi wrote:
Why do you think you should steal me from Kyle?

Listening to: Like This by Mims

for shits and giggles XP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed.....   Have you noticed..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 7:09 pm

Oh.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed.....   Have you noticed..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 7:15 pm

chyeah -Zexion glommed Kairi-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed.....   Have you noticed..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 7:22 pm

Ummmmm......what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed.....   Have you noticed..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 7:31 pm

chyeah, its like yeah but with a ch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed.....   Have you noticed..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 8:05 pm

No i meant the "-Zexion glommed Kairi-" part
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed.....   Have you noticed..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 8:08 pm

oh, well for fun
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed.....   Have you noticed..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 8:18 pm

WHAT!????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed.....   Have you noticed..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 8:27 pm

You heard me
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed.....   Have you noticed..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 8:29 pm

HOW DARE YOU
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed.....   Have you noticed..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 8:33 pm

How dare I touch her? Now you are taking this to far. You mean NO FUN? She is not aloud to do jack sh*% with anyone else as long as she is with you?
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed.....   Have you noticed..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 8:38 pm

No, DONT DO WHATEVER NASTY THING YOU WERE SAYING YOU WERE GOING TO
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed.....   Have you noticed..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 8:42 pm

You mean glomp?
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed.....   Have you noticed..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 8:44 pm

Yeah, that dirty thing, you try it you die
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed.....   Have you noticed..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 8:56 pm

Ummmm, what does that even mean?
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed.....   Have you noticed..... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2007 8:56 pm

don't know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you noticed.....   Have you noticed..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you noticed.....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Trinity :: Off Topic :: Chat Room-
Jump to: