Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[carrying on... Bored ] (closed for Sora, kairi, and Zexion)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sora

[carrying on... Bored ] (closed for Sora, kairi, and Zexion) Empty
PostSubject: [carrying on... Bored ] (closed for Sora, kairi, and Zexion)   [carrying on... Bored ] (closed for Sora, kairi, and Zexion) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 11:38 am

Sora was walking down the streets looking for any signs of Kairi, he hears something and looks around curiously. "Man... this could take forever..." He said turning back to the front. "Where is she?" He added.
Back to top Go down
Sora

PostSubject: Re: [carrying on... Bored ] (closed for Sora, kairi, and Zexion)   [carrying on... Bored ] (closed for Sora, kairi, and Zexion) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 11:48 am

Sora coughs and screams loudly. "KAIRI!!!!! WERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [carrying on... Bored ] (closed for Sora, kairi, and Zexion)   [carrying on... Bored ] (closed for Sora, kairi, and Zexion) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 11:54 am

Zexion walked up behind Sora and placed a hand on him. "Sora why are you looking for kairi. I thought you had someone else. Namine'?"
Back to top Go down
Sora

PostSubject: Re: [carrying on... Bored ] (closed for Sora, kairi, and Zexion)   [carrying on... Bored ] (closed for Sora, kairi, and Zexion) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 11:57 am

"Well... im looking for her.. so i can ask her... if i she is alright with me going out with Namine. ... But due to the fact everytime i try to talk to her, she vanishes... i cant really..." He says to Zexion.

Last edited by on Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [carrying on... Bored ] (closed for Sora, kairi, and Zexion)   [carrying on... Bored ] (closed for Sora, kairi, and Zexion) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 11:58 am

"Its Kyle's doings. He is to over protective with her. He was ready to die all because I said she held no importance to me. When that would be something he wanted to here."
Back to top Go down
Sora

PostSubject: Re: [carrying on... Bored ] (closed for Sora, kairi, and Zexion)   [carrying on... Bored ] (closed for Sora, kairi, and Zexion) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:01 pm

"Sigh... Were is Kairi Anyways... I seriously need to ask her.. otherwises when she finds out otherwise, she gonna kill me!!!" Sora yells slightly but calms down. "Could you help me find her Zexion?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [carrying on... Bored ] (closed for Sora, kairi, and Zexion)   [carrying on... Bored ] (closed for Sora, kairi, and Zexion) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:02 pm

"I can try, but Kyle is to thick headed. Many times I wish he was just a Nobody so he wouldn't really have these feelings. That way he never knows what love is."
Back to top Go down
Sora

PostSubject: Re: [carrying on... Bored ] (closed for Sora, kairi, and Zexion)   [carrying on... Bored ] (closed for Sora, kairi, and Zexion) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:04 pm

"Sigh... Perhaps... but then.. Namines a Nobody.. yet she knows everything about love.. happyness and, well.. just plain old kind..." He looks at Zexion with a smile to his face. "but i guess a lesson in being a nobody for kyle would be pretty cool"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [carrying on... Bored ] (closed for Sora, kairi, and Zexion)   [carrying on... Bored ] (closed for Sora, kairi, and Zexion) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:05 pm

"You can help me cut out his heart, then hope he had a strong will." Zexion joked
Back to top Go down
Sora

PostSubject: Re: [carrying on... Bored ] (closed for Sora, kairi, and Zexion)   [carrying on... Bored ] (closed for Sora, kairi, and Zexion) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:07 pm

"Hehe.. Well.. He is in love... showing his good will to the light and happyness.. Then again... attacking people when there offline sure is evil... im not sure what side he is on to be honest..." Sora says puzzled but still happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [carrying on... Bored ] (closed for Sora, kairi, and Zexion)   [carrying on... Bored ] (closed for Sora, kairi, and Zexion) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:21 pm

"Yeah, he thinks he is doing the right thing protecting Kairi. But all he is doing is closing her out from the world. She is a human being, not one of his imaginary friends so only he gets her. If I wanted I could go randomly find her and hug her like friends and he couldn't do anything about it or I could sue."
Back to top Go down
Sora

PostSubject: Re: [carrying on... Bored ] (closed for Sora, kairi, and Zexion)   [carrying on... Bored ] (closed for Sora, kairi, and Zexion) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 12:22 pm

[post in the new one i made, this one turning into arguement] Sora walks off down the streets into new topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [carrying on... Bored ] (closed for Sora, kairi, and Zexion)   [carrying on... Bored ] (closed for Sora, kairi, and Zexion) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[carrying on... Bored ] (closed for Sora, kairi, and Zexion)
Page 1 of 1