Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyle

[New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:06 pm

Kilo-Yankee-Lima-Echo Kilo-Alpha-India-Romeo-India Lima-Oscar-Victor-Echo!

Code:
Kyle loses 60MP but he and kairi each heal 150HP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:07 pm

OOC: Just so you know, I'm mad at both of you.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:07 pm

ROOC: why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:08 pm

OOC: oh, that makes Zexion sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:10 pm

OOC: I dont know which one of you was doing that to me, but I did not appreciate that one bit. I should have the right to freely rp and not be subjected to invalid post editing and deleting. If this ever happens again, I'm leaving for good.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:10 pm

Zexion wrote:
OOC: oh, that makes Zexion sad nothing as zexion doesn't have feelings
Back to top Go down
Kyle

Kairi wrote:
OOC: I dont know which one of you was doing that to me, but I did not appreciate that one bit. I should have the right to freely rp and not be subjected to invalid post editing and deleting. If this ever happens again, I'm leaving for good.

IM GONNA KILL YOU ZEXION!!! SEE YOU ALMOST MADE HER LEAVE FOR GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:12 pm

OOC: teh,
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:13 pm

Kyle drinks an ether
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:17 pm

OOC: Mostly I just want to know why. I haven't done anything to either of you. I haven't posted anything offensive. I just don't get it. I thought you two were my friends.
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:18 pm

Kairi wrote:
OOC: Mostly I just want to know why. I haven't done anything to either of you. I haven't posted anything offensive. I just don't get it. I thought you two were my friends.

I am your friend Kairi, i didn't do anything to you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:19 pm

OOC: because the only things you were saying was why are my posts being deleted
last time I checked that does not hold anything of importance to the plot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:20 pm

OOC: No but you edited my post in which I said:

"Kairi walks up to Sora.
'Jeez Sora, you didn't have to scream.'
She taps her foot impatiently.
'So what was with calling me over here?'"

and you replaced it and put that I was asking Sora out and that I hated Kyle!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:22 pm

Because kyle was being an ... he was being retarded to me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:23 pm

Thats not right! You cant do that to me!
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:26 pm

Yeah, a fight we are having doesn't mean you gotta go that far dead zexion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:28 pm

I am not dead
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:29 pm

i killed you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:30 pm

where?
Back to top Go down
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:31 pm

you jerk! you deleted it!

Kyle uses portal explosion on Zexion dealing 165 damage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 1:32 pm

stop spaming
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
[New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003[New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
[New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15000/15000[New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 8:36 pm

Zexion I find that youa re deleting and changing peoples topics? would you to explain to me why you are doing that?I find this very irritating .. you are abusing your power as a mod and will not tolerate it ... for this it is an auto bannment from a Mod and you will now be a normal member, I will not allow these actions to go any longer and I have no time for actions on making this sight not enjoyable to other players.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
[New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1100/1100[New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
[New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000[New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 8:42 pm

Ouch. C'mon Riku, cant you give him a warning?
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
[New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003[New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
[New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue15000/15000[New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 9:55 pm

I am sorry but I have been giving mods to easy of a time and not being hard enough on them , and now except there was another mess up, i am going to be more disciplined towards moderators and I will not tolerate any more of these actions of any kind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 10:06 pm

Riku wrote:
Zexion I find that youa re deleting and changing peoples topics? would you to explain to me why you are doing that?I find this very irritating .. you are abusing your power as a mod and will not tolerate it ... for this it is an auto bannment from a Mod and you will now be a normal member, I will not allow these actions to go any longer and I have no time for actions on making this sight not enjoyable to other players.
Sure I will explain why. One to get rid of things that dont belong and two because there are some inappropriate information in there. The only time I have done else wise was one post of Kairi's. Any other information on this could also be discussed with a small spamer, Kyle. Not that I am trying to get him in trouble or anything, because he does a good job on this forum, but just that he needs to learn a bit on what he can and can't do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]   [New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[New Topic] The Tiring Traverse night [open for now]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next