Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Does it need?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

What Does it need? Empty
PostSubject: What Does it need?   What Does it need? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 6:40 pm

Marluxia stood staring at the (what he refers to it as)
pittiful waste of a wonder land
"what this world needs is some flower 's"
with one swift motion he destroyed a house standing a few yards away
"or just a hideus makeover muahahaha"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
What Does it need? Left_bar_bleue1100/1100What Does it need? Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
What Does it need? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000What Does it need? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

What Does it need? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Does it need?   What Does it need? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 6:47 pm

Axel stood looking at him with a smile on his face."Whats up with you and flowers?"
Back to top Go down

What Does it need? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Does it need?   What Does it need? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2007 7:41 pm

I have no idea maybe im just like that
what about you and Roxas whats your sick obsession with him!?
Back to top Go down
roxas

What Does it need? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Does it need?   What Does it need? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:39 pm

"Alright, besides the rumor, me and Axel r just FRIENDS! BEST FRIENDS! THAT'S IT!! And u would probably know that, but your only friends are flowers....so, wat r u doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
What Does it need? Left_bar_bleue1100/1100What Does it need? Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
What Does it need? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000What Does it need? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

What Does it need? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Does it need?   What Does it need? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 4:40 pm

"BURNED!! AHAHA and I control fire!"
Back to top Go down

What Does it need? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Does it need?   What Does it need? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 4:54 pm

"Oh you had to go there!... why me? why does everone mock me for liking pretty things!?"
Back to top Go down
roxas

What Does it need? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Does it need?   What Does it need? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 5:00 pm

"It's not u personally, it's just the power u picked. try not using flowers to fight, like ME!" Roxas pounds the ground with his keyblade and destroyes all the flowers. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

What Does it need? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Does it need?   What Does it need? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 5:04 pm

..."Ouch. There goes your flowers"
Back to top Go down

What Does it need? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Does it need?   What Does it need? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 5:04 pm

noooo!!!!

"ill show you!!!!"

Marluxia snaps his fingers and three petal knives appeared and lunged for Roxas with such speed it could cut Roxas in half!!!!!

"eh well i really dont want to shed blood now"

Marluxia snaps his figers again and they vanished right as they were about to hit Roxas's face

Last edited by on Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
roxas

What Does it need? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Does it need?   What Does it need? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 5:37 pm

"Well, marluxia, u have some class to you," Roxas stated. "Why would u even think of sparing me? I mean, i betrayed u and the organization, along with Axel."
Back to top Go down
Sora

What Does it need? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Does it need?   What Does it need? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 6:18 pm

Sora Walks in ''uhh whats going on? confused
Back to top Go down

What Does it need? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Does it need?   What Does it need? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 7:06 pm

"Sora!!!!"

Marluxia lunged at sora with his sythe griped tightly

"this is for banishing me to the world of nothingness!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Mana:
What Does it need? Left_bar_bleue900/900What Does it need? Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

What Does it need? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Does it need?   What Does it need? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 11:30 am

Larxene appeard and said:

"Don't think of using your pretty flowers on sora. I wan't to electrify him. Because he deafeted me!!!"

She kept talking about sora and herself...

"...and lipstick do not always help you. Maybe axel could use some lipstick because his lips are very dry. And marluxia your mom sad u gotta get home because your favourite food is cooked. She even brought you a Pretty Flowers Chair that you wan't for the whole jear. What!! It's that time already!! I gotta go. Oh and if you see ManSex(Xemnes) tell him that he needs some makeover ok? Bye."

She then disapears like air...

Last edited by on Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sora

What Does it need? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Does it need?   What Does it need? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:19 pm

ok that was weird but just misses getting cut then takes out his key blade and goes after him
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

What Does it need? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Does it need?   What Does it need? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:44 pm

Axel stopped Sora by grabbing his collar. "Dont."
Back to top Go down
Sora

What Does it need? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Does it need?   What Does it need? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:51 pm

WHY!??!?! Sora yelled
Back to top Go down

What Does it need? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Does it need?   What Does it need? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 5:04 pm

Axel!?

"why!? oh the irony first you help take me down in COM
now you are helping me!?"

Wuzup with that!?
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Mana:
What Does it need? Left_bar_bleue900/900What Does it need? Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

What Does it need? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Does it need?   What Does it need? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 5:25 am

"Sheesh!!", said a strange voice.

Larxene appeard(again Suspect ) and says:

"Well Axel must have a obsession at Sora instead of Roxas. But Sora is kind of cute... EXEPT HIS KEYBLADE!!!!! tongue Oh Marluxia. Your mom is waiting. Gotta go! Bye!"

She then disapears but still will hear the others talking so be bewared...
Back to top Go down
Leon

What Does it need? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Does it need?   What Does it need? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 4:09 am

Leon Walked out from behind a tree he looks to axel"Axel how could you be empathetic to marluxia let sora attack him"walks towards sora "aim for the head"
Back to top Go down

What Does it need? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Does it need?   What Does it need? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 4:12 am

leon you need to change your heath to 50 and mana to 30
Back to top Go down
Leon

What Does it need? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Does it need?   What Does it need? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 4:15 am

why do i?
Back to top Go down

What Does it need? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Does it need?   What Does it need? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 4:16 am

its in the rules, why else?
Back to top Go down
Leon

What Does it need? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Does it need?   What Does it need? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 4:17 am

OK That Would be a Good point
Back to top Go down

What Does it need? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Does it need?   What Does it need? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 4:18 am

teh, yeah XP
Back to top Go down
Leon

What Does it need? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Does it need?   What Does it need? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 4:18 am

IC:Leon looked to axel he stepped towrd him"let sora attack"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What Does it need? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Does it need?   What Does it need? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Does it need?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Trinity :: RPG :: Wonderland (10+ Posts to enter)-
Jump to: