Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Balthier/Zexion [closed topic]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Balthier/Zexion [closed topic] Empty
PostSubject: Balthier/Zexion [closed topic]   Balthier/Zexion [closed topic] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 10:35 pm

Balthier was walking down the street confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Balthier/Zexion [closed topic]   Balthier/Zexion [closed topic] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 10:37 pm

"Such useless creatures." Zexion said up ahead as he had his back turned to some of his Nobody creatures. "I asked for one thing and you failed." he continued.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Balthier/Zexion [closed topic]   Balthier/Zexion [closed topic] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 10:39 pm

Balthier bombarded Zexion with questions:
"Who are you? Where am I? How did I get here? What is the quickest way to Ivalice?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Balthier/Zexion [closed topic]   Balthier/Zexion [closed topic] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 10:46 pm

'In order, I am Zexion, No clue who you are, Why should I know that, Where?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Balthier/Zexion [closed topic]   Balthier/Zexion [closed topic] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 10:49 pm

I am Balthier, but I asked WHERE am I?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Balthier/Zexion [closed topic]   Balthier/Zexion [closed topic] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 10:52 pm

"I guess I added my own question then didn't I? You are in Travers Town, where else?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Balthier/Zexion [closed topic]   Balthier/Zexion [closed topic] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 10:58 pm

"Odd, I was flying on my airship over Ivalice, when i hit a freak storm. That is probably how i got here. Which reminds me... Where did she go!????"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Balthier/Zexion [closed topic]   Balthier/Zexion [closed topic] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 10:58 pm

"Where did who go?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Balthier/Zexion [closed topic]   Balthier/Zexion [closed topic] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 11:10 pm

Fran, she's my partner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Balthier/Zexion [closed topic]   Balthier/Zexion [closed topic] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 11:20 pm

OOC: She is cool XP sorry back to rp

"I haven't seen any one by that name at all yet. So she didn't came by here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Balthier/Zexion [closed topic]   Balthier/Zexion [closed topic] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 11:20 pm

"Damn! Now I am lost, confused and friendless."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Balthier/Zexion [closed topic]   Balthier/Zexion [closed topic] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 11:23 pm

"So it shall seem. You'll get used to it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Balthier/Zexion [closed topic]   Balthier/Zexion [closed topic] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 11:48 pm

"I don't want to get used to it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Balthier/Zexion [closed topic]   Balthier/Zexion [closed topic] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 11:50 pm

Zexion snapped his fingers and the Nobodies went away. "well you going to have to learn, Unless you find her you are stuck like that, for now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Balthier/Zexion [closed topic]   Balthier/Zexion [closed topic] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 7:36 am

Zexion do you know why was frozen?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Balthier/Zexion [closed topic]   Balthier/Zexion [closed topic] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 9:42 am

Yeah, I do. You quit as Kyle so Riku Froze or Deleted your old account.

Edit: Well i think thats it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Balthier/Zexion [closed topic]   Balthier/Zexion [closed topic] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Balthier/Zexion [closed topic]
Page 1 of 1