Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion)   Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 9:15 pm

"Well, seeing as though its almost sunset, want to head to Sunset Hill?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion)   Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 9:16 pm

"Alright."
Kairi suddenly looks worried.
"You're not going to carry me again, are you?"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion)   Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 9:17 pm

Daimos only grins and picks her up. "Maybe, maybe not. Depends...do you want me to?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion)   Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 9:20 pm

"Well....Yes and no. I want you to because I want to get used to it....No because its so high up. I know you wouldn't let me get hurt though."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion)   Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 9:21 pm

Daimos snickers mischievously. "Then I won't jump...I'll run!" He darts off down the beach towards the town.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion)   Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 9:30 pm

Kairi's eyes widen as Daimos picks up speed. She quickly shields her face.
"This is so much worse than jumping!!!!"
Kairi turns her head just enough so she can peek out at the world around her. From her very shielded view, everything was blurred together. All the colors around her, from reds to blues to yellows, mixed together. Everywhere she looked she could see large splashes of color amidst streaks of grey and black. She tries to lift her head up more to see more clearly, but the wind proved to be too much for her.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion)   Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 9:36 pm

"Hold on tight!" he calls then jumps high into the air. He drifts slowly through the air. He lands on the clock atop Sunset Hill then hops down. He puts her down but keeps holding onto her. He taps her lightly on the back. "Kai bear, we're here." he whispers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion)   Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 9:39 pm

Kairi lifts her head slightly, but refuses to let go. Eventually she does, and moves away from Daimos.
"Dont you ever do that to me again!!! That was THE scariest thing i have ever seen or done in my entire life!!!"
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion)   Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 9:45 pm

Daimos smiles and kisses her lightly. "I'm sorry Kai bear...I won't do it again, I promise." He looks off towards the ocean. "It's almost sunset..." He smiles then grabs Kairi's hand and guides her over to the ledge. He stands behind her with his arms around her waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion)   Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 10:25 pm

"Well, you can do it again if you want. Just warn me next time, ok?"
Kairi smiles up at Daimos.
"Its so beautiful up here, but I'm getting kind of cold."
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion)   Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 10:36 pm

Daimos takes off his jacket and puts it over her shoulders then kisses her on the cheek. "Better?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion)   Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 10:37 pm

"Yes."
Kairi stares out at the horizon.
"Daimos, why do you like me?"
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Number of posts : 547
Class : Playing Kingdom Hearts, Making Websites
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue800/800Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue500/500Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion)   Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 10:42 pm

I portals right next to Daimos.

"Yes, do tell. Why do you like Kairi?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/superbb
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion)   Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 10:42 pm

He holds her closer to him. "Well that's easy, it's because you're the only one who took the chance of getting to know me...you're the only person who actually cares about me...many of the people I know now are only nice to me because...." He stops and looks at the setting sun. "...because of what I am..." he says distantly.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue800/800Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue500/500Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion)   Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 10:44 pm

*sigh*

"Apparently, you didn't see my awesome entrance."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion)   Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 10:44 pm

"Well.....Its hard to be nice to you only because of what you are, if I don't even know what you are."
Kairi laughs.
"What do you mean by that anyway?"

OOC: We're ignoring you! Stop ruining our date!

Last edited by on Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion)   Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 10:45 pm

"DOES ANY ONE NOTICE THAT I AM HERE?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?"
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion)   Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 10:47 pm

"I WILL NOT!"

Last edited by on Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion)   Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 10:48 pm

OOC: Please Takeshi? Ill buy you more pretzels and ice cream?
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion)   Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 10:49 pm

"Fine, but you better give me those."

I open a portal and go back to my vacation.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion)   Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 10:51 pm

"I...there's...some kind of evil force...something that drives me to anger...turning me into that person you saw in the restaurant and a little while ago with Axel...I dont know what it is...most of the time I can control it...but there are times when I can't..." He pauses. "Like with the war at the palace in the Land of Dragons. That person...the one who destroyed the army...wasn't me...it....never mind, it's just making the mood all tense." He shakes his head then looks back at the horizon. "But when I'm with you...I can control it...because...well because I don't want anyone or anything to hurt you..." He smiles to himself.
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion)   Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 10:54 pm

Even though every one besides Daimos had thought I had left I was actually on a building that was right next to where then where and they couldn't see me. I had heard what Daimos said, smiled, and left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion)   Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 10:56 pm

OOC: Aww, I have to wait a week before I am able to have my character changed
Back to top Go down
Takeshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Takeshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion)   Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 10:57 pm

ooc: why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion)   Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 10:58 pm

OOC: Riku has to much to handle right now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion)   Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daimos and Kairi, starting new (Daimos Kairi Takeshi Zexion)
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next