Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twilight Mansion (Open for now)

Go down 
+2
Daimos Ishida
Haydies
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Twilight Mansion (Open for now) Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 9:17 pm

Serenity walked into the town and made hew way through everything. There were wondrous sites and so many beautiful scenes. She walked on throughout the small little town and then made it to the train station. She paid with the rest of her munny and got one ticket to the actual twilight town. "Why do I remember this town so well?" She said to herself. Continuing her journey she stepped onto the train and took her seat. "Still," She said closing her eyes and laying back in the seat. "Its so beautiful." She felt a touch on her hand and jumped. Serenity found it to be a man around her age. "Give me a kiss, baby." He said, but she refused. He was about to force on her like the people at the camp not to long ago but he stopped when he saw here eyes. They showed his future and he didn't like it. He stood there traumatized letting her escape to the back of the car. The ride didn't take that long so when it stopped she got off as quick as she could and started to run. She ran as far as she could till she reached a gate. ''Why... Why do people like me.. enough to get me no matter... no matter what." She said trying to regain her breath.
"Because you pretty." A voice said. The voice was so innocent like a child, no more then 10 if you had to guess. "Who is there?" serenity called back. There was no answer. "What is your name." She tried again.
"My name is yours. Serenity. Its beautiful, like you and me." The voice called back.
"You so kind, but I dont know you." Serenity explained. "How do you know what I look like?"
"Hmm, Well then come to me. I want to play with someone. Will you be my friend?" The voice called out. "Please come forward."
"Okay, I will play with you." Serenity said as she regained her breath back. She stood up straight and started to head down to the old mansion.

OOC: lol I wanted to keep going but I remembered you are all here, dont want to go to far without you Very Happy

Last edited by on Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 9:20 pm

Kyle was walking around aimlessly when he saw Serenity walking towards the mansion.
"Woah, I didn't know such Hotties lived here!"

Kyle ran after Serenity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 9:26 pm

Kyle finally caught up to her right as she reached the gate.

*Pant Pant*

"Who are you? I have never seen such a vision as yourself walking these dark and lonely roads before."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 9:32 pm

Serenity turned to Faces Kyle. He face covered under her hood. "Excuse me? I don't know how things work around here, but you can keep what ever you have to yourself." She said, turning back to Mansion. She continued to walk on but was stopped by the gates lock. "Can you open the gate for me?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 9:33 pm

If you answer my question I might...

Kyle summons his keyblade and points it near the lock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 9:40 pm

"I don't understand what you mean by that. And who are you?" Serenity said waiting impatiently by the gates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 9:42 pm

Oh, silly me.

My name is Kyle. What's yours?

Answer and i will unlock the gates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:07 pm

"People call me Serenity Blade. Call me by either one. As for the gates." Serenity looked over her shoulder to Kyle. "They are already opened." She chuckled and pushed the gates wide open and continued on to the voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:10 pm

"Dammit!" Kyle ran after Serenity. "I think we got of to the wrong start, I will protect you for a while as payment for my rude behavior."

(Kyle JOINED THE PARTY!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:16 pm

Serenity kept on walking on the the doors. "Aww, really? I dont need your help." She said coldly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:17 pm

"Oh? yes you do." Kyle says, continuing to follow her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:21 pm

Serenity stops and looks over to Kyle sighing. "You really think I need your help? Oh just because I am a girl I need help?" Her eyes started to low white as she walked closer to you. "I am weak... Because I am a girl!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:22 pm

"No, I never said you were weak. You just don't know what monsters have been trapped in here." Kyle grins menacingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:35 pm

"What I do know is I can hold them off. I am not some stuck up wannabe pop-star, some Barbie preppy chick label society slapped on us." Serenity's eyes reverted back to their original eye color and she turned back to the mansion. "Yes, all girls should be behind the stove cooking something. Or a sex object for all you men!" She added on as she stormed into the mansion. "Where are you demons!? Come at me! Free bait! You wanna eat me, then eat me! Eat, me!" Serenity yelled, her voice echoing thought the whole Mansion. "Your scaring me, whats wrong." The voice said. When Serenity heard this she stopped and called down. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to... Where are you?" Serenity said her voice also back to normal. "Up the stairs to the right." It said back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:37 pm

All of the sudden 2 prison cages (PC) and 23 toy soldiers (TS) drop from the cealing.

"See what I mean?" Kyle summons his keyblade and wacks a PC on the head
dealing 30 damage - Dice Roll
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
Twilight Mansion (Open for now) Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Twilight Mansion (Open for now) Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Twilight Mansion (Open for now) Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Twilight Mansion (Open for now) Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:37 pm

The member Kyle has done the following action : Roll dices

4 times Twilight Mansion (Open for now) De6
Results :
  Twilight Mansion (Open for now) De3   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) De4   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) De5   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) De3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:39 pm

Kyles attack does 15 damage the PC is lowered to 235HP

Code:
PC#1 - 235
PC#2 - 250
TS gang - 1150
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 10:55 pm

"I will show you, my true Power!" Serenity took her hood off, her hair swaying with the wind that rushed into the now free space. She Summoned her dual blades, Crescent Moon Blades but only the dark moon one stayed as she also changed into a full blue outfit. She laughed and jumped back, the field covering itself in darkness. "Dont get scared now Kyle." She said. the creatures were all blasted back from the force of the skill spewing out.
Code:

Aqua Form activated, all mana skills are half mana cost
Dark mist ability 80 damage to field
60 mana lost
Code:
PC#1 - 155
PC#2 - 170
TS gang - 1070
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 6:54 am

You forgot there are 23 members of the TS gang

Code:
PC#1 - 155
PC#2 - 170
TS gang = -690HP

Kyle attacks the PC he was attacking again
Code:
PC#1 - 155
PC#2 - 170
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Character sheet
Health:
Twilight Mansion (Open for now) Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Twilight Mansion (Open for now) Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Twilight Mansion (Open for now) Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Twilight Mansion (Open for now) Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 6:54 am

4 times Twilight Mansion (Open for now) De6
Results :
  Twilight Mansion (Open for now) De3   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) De2   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) De1   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) De3
Back to top Go down

Kyle does 21 damage

Code:
PC#1 - 134
PC#2 - 170
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 9:31 am

OOC: yeah then you do the TS health >.<
Serenity starts to laugh again, but her laugh also seems to come from everywhere. When it stops you feel another burst of power surge down from the other side of the room.

Code:
Serenity access Serenity Night again, 15 mana
total of 75 mana lost
Aqua form still activated
Code:
PC#1 - 54
PC#2 - 90
TS gang = no clue
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 10:39 am

Kyle wacks the PC#1 twice
Code:
PC#1 - 54
PC#2 - 90

OOC: You overkilled the TS gang. each TS had only 50HP....
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 10:39 am

8 times Twilight Mansion (Open for now) De6
Results :
  Twilight Mansion (Open for now) De3   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) De2   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) De1   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) De6   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) De5   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) De6   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) De5   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) De3
Back to top Go down

PC#1 takes 29 damage.

Code:
PC#1 - 25
PC#2 - 90
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Mansion (Open for now)   Twilight Mansion (Open for now) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight Mansion (Open for now)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next