Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mystery in the shifting sands

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Mystery in the shifting sands Empty
PostSubject: Mystery in the shifting sands   Mystery in the shifting sands Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 2:25 pm

A portal opened in the middle of the desert and Dirge fell out. ""Ugh I hate sand, I dont know why Merlin insists for me to visit other worlds!"
He brushed sand of his pants and had a look around "Great endless desert this is so exiting..." he walked some more and saw a figure sleeping under a under a rock's shadow "HEY!" he screamed as he ran toward the figure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the shifting sands   Mystery in the shifting sands Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 2:31 pm

Serenity brushed sand off her face, but left her eyes closed and continued to lay down. "Could you keep it down? Some people are trying to have a nice relaxing nap over here." Serenity said turning around in the sand, her back no facing toward Dirge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the shifting sands   Mystery in the shifting sands Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 2:35 pm

"um sorry?" Dirge said scratching his head. " DO you know which world is this ?, You see Merlin a very powerful wizard sent me here to look for something could you please help me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the shifting sands   Mystery in the shifting sands Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 2:49 pm

Serenity yawned and turned back around. "We are in the desert. Agrabah is that way just a ways." She said pointing to the west. "By the way, what are you looking for?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the shifting sands   Mystery in the shifting sands Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 2:57 pm

Dirge took out a sheet of paper and showed it to Serenity " This...A heartless " on the paper was a photo of a scorpion like heartless. " Merlin says that if I bring him a rare red diamond from this Heartles's treasure it can be made into a potion that could bring back my lost memories" after saying the last word DIrge looked sad " I dont know anything about my past..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the shifting sands   Mystery in the shifting sands Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 6:46 pm

Serenity sat up and rubbed her eye. "Your lucky. I wish I lost my memory of my past." She stood up and took the paper from his hand and studied it, rubbing the back of her head. "Nope can't say I have." She ripped the paper and let it fly off in the wind. "Its best you don't show this around to any old person."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the shifting sands   Mystery in the shifting sands Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 7:27 pm

"ok well Merlin said it was in a place called the shifting sands" I cant wait to get my hands on that Diamond , and kick some heartless butt!" He took out his Keyblade Camelot made from the remains of king Arthu's sword. " well I better get going unless you wanna come?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the shifting sands   Mystery in the shifting sands Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 8:16 pm

"You might get killed attacking that thing. There is no way your going alone." Serenity said, her two Crescent blades appearing in her hands. "The shifting Sands are due east of us. More that way." She said pointing her Moon blade toward the right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the shifting sands   Mystery in the shifting sands Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 8:33 pm

"well lets go" Dirge started walking toward the direction Serenity pointed.
After many hours of walking they reached a signed that read "Shifting Sands Enter at own risk!" Dirge walked past it and said " Nice welcome sign theyve got there.." He jumped on a big rock to see over the sand dunes " hmm nothing in sight ...Wait whats that? looks like a cave we better go have a look"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
Mystery in the shifting sands Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Mystery in the shifting sands Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
Mystery in the shifting sands Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Mystery in the shifting sands Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the shifting sands   Mystery in the shifting sands Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 4:12 pm

Axel is quite a ways away having trouble with some Heartless and Nobodies
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Mystery in the shifting sands Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Mystery in the shifting sands Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Mystery in the shifting sands Left_bar_bleue900/900Mystery in the shifting sands Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the shifting sands   Mystery in the shifting sands Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 12:47 pm

Beni followed Serenity and Dirge without being seen.

"This place is too warm...",

He mumbled himself. He took his hood off and kept following.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the shifting sands   Mystery in the shifting sands Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 5:23 pm

"That cave looks a little odd, don't you think?" Serenity said, looking as is she was perfectly fine with the weather. If she was sweating she was doing an excellent job at making sure none was ever seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the shifting sands   Mystery in the shifting sands Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 5:52 pm

" Yeah its feels warm inside and why is the floor all wet?" the cave shook and they both ran outside the cave suudenly closed but it wasnt a cave it was the Scorpion Heartless!" affraid its bigger than I thought!" the heartless grabbed Dirge and Serenity from the waist and sank into the sand Dirge woke up and saw that he was tarpped in a giant Spiderweb inside a huge cave and the Heartless was nowhere to be seen" It shoots web!? I thought it was a scorpion!" Dirge tried to release himself but couldnt Camelot was on the floor too far for Dirge to reach it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the shifting sands   Mystery in the shifting sands Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 6:28 pm

"So you finally come to the living?" Serenity said joking. She walked over to him and picked up his blade. "So this is another keyblade?" She said looking at it. "Looks like a piece of junk." She added, just to herself. "Well, hope you find a way out." Serenity said as she started to walk away, dragging he blade across the floor. As the ran across the floor sparks flew out across the cave, lighting the place up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the shifting sands   Mystery in the shifting sands Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 6:34 pm

" WHOA! hey come back! you cant just leave me here!" Dirge got angruˇy and focused his keblade came zooming at his hand "Freezya!" the web freezed and broke into a million pieces. " You cant get rid of me thst easily!""On Guard"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the shifting sands   Mystery in the shifting sands Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 6:36 pm

"Huh, looks like your as stupid as I thought you were." Serenity chucked. "Well now that your out, lets get out of here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the shifting sands   Mystery in the shifting sands Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 6:39 pm

Dirge was about to say something when the cave shook and out of the ground came The Heartless its claws open ready to attack " youre not getting me this time" Dirge said. "Flaming Rose!" His keyblade turned into a fiery whip and caught one of the Heartless's pincers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the shifting sands   Mystery in the shifting sands Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 6:51 pm

OOC: I feel lazy right now XP
IC:

Serenity jumped back and drew her Sanctuary keyblade, but instead of running after him she stopped hopped onto a rock, resting on top of it. She placed her keyblade in her lap and watched Dirge as he managed to render the Heartless of one of its hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the shifting sands   Mystery in the shifting sands Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 6:55 pm

Dirge rolled his etˇyes and said" gee thanks for helping" His whip turned qback into a keyblade and left a nasty burn on the pincer but the heartless kept attacking. The Heartless lunged and Dirge rolled to one side "whoa that was close!" Dirge looked at Serenity annoyed " are you helping me anytime soon?"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
Mystery in the shifting sands Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Mystery in the shifting sands Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the shifting sands   Mystery in the shifting sands Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 6:55 pm

Axel snapped his fingers and the Heartless stopped fighting. "What is it you want?" He asked with his hood covering his face. He had a Chakram in one of his hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the shifting sands   Mystery in the shifting sands Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 7:17 pm

"So you want to control that heartless do you?" Serenity said up on the rock. She put her arms over her body and pulled them outward, her form changing to a black form of her, with beautiful black feathered wings. Serenity looks down at the field with her red eyes, holding her Crescent blades. She covers the filed in darkness and you could feel at least 9 pulses over everything. When the dark mist blew away Serenity stood laughing with the creature laying on the floor. "Looks like its dead."
Code:
9 Dark Mist attacks
1180 damage
0 mana
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the shifting sands   Mystery in the shifting sands Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 5:59 am

"gulp....eh thanks...." Dirge looked around " Ok now I think I will go and find that diamond" he said shakenly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the shifting sands   Mystery in the shifting sands Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 9:07 pm

"Just make sure you don't piss me off either, Axel." Serenity said sitting back down on the rock. Watching Dirge as he searched for what he was looking for.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the shifting sands   Mystery in the shifting sands Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 1:47 pm

The gorund shakes....

the sands stir....

what else rises from the surface but....

Kyle!

Kyle jumps out of the sand and looks around...

"Yuck! It is soo not nice to wake up undersand."

Kyle quickly sees dirge and stuffs somthing in his pocket before anyone notices.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the shifting sands   Mystery in the shifting sands Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 2:42 pm

"damn where is that diamond!?" Dirge looked up and saw a big bloodred diamond ontop of a pile of treasure " Bingo!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery in the shifting sands   Mystery in the shifting sands Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystery in the shifting sands
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Trinity :: RPG :: Agrabah (10+ Posts to enter)-
Jump to: