Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alone on the roof top....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Alone on the roof top.... Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Alone on the roof top.... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Alone on the roof top.... Left_bar_bleue900/900Alone on the roof top.... Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Alone on the roof top.... Empty
PostSubject: Alone on the roof top....   Alone on the roof top.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 2:29 pm

Demous just sits there on the roof top wondering how will he ever become the greatest when he stuck here so he stands up"i need to become great"he makes his kingdom key appear then he starts practicing fighting on the roof top.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Alone on the roof top.... Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Alone on the roof top.... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Alone on the roof top.... Left_bar_bleue900/900Alone on the roof top.... Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the roof top....   Alone on the roof top.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 2:33 pm

"well"He holds his hand out and then his kingdom key starts to wither away as it disappears"well i need someone to spar with" "if anyone is here plz come out and spar with me"then Demous sits back down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the roof top....   Alone on the roof top.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 2:35 pm

Suddenly, Kairi falls from a portal about 20 or so feet above the rooftop. She lands in front of Demous with a loud thud. She groans loudly.
"I so need to get the hang of that."
She rolls over and quickly springs up. She looks over and sees Demous.
"Hey there! Im Kairi!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the roof top....   Alone on the roof top.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 2:36 pm

"If I spar with you, you will lose. There for I would not be a good opponent for you." A Girls voice said. From behind you you see the person the voice came from. He blue hair blowing within the tropical breeze. She had her hands folded across her chest. "Whats you name, kid?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the roof top....   Alone on the roof top.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 2:39 pm

Kairi looks over at the newcomer and groans.
"Well if it isnt Ms. Wants-to-kill-Kairi...."
She turns towards her.
"Are you going to do something weird again?"
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the roof top....   Alone on the roof top.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 2:40 pm

"Hi to both of u im Demous " "Anyway i probably will lose but u know what thats life u lose and win and thats what makes u stronger" Demous slowly stands up with a smile on his face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the roof top....   Alone on the roof top.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 2:41 pm

"Yea, thats always one consolation of losing."
She smiles at him.
"Its really nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the roof top....   Alone on the roof top.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 2:41 pm

"ok plz dont fight"
Back to top Go down

Serenity smiled then steeped toward Kairi. "In a second I will toss you in the ocean. Nice to see you to Kairi." Her arms returned to her sides and she turned her head to face Demous'
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the roof top....   Alone on the roof top.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 2:43 pm

"nice to meet u 2 kairi anyway shall we get fighting"then a great gust of wind blows past Demous and his hair blows in the wind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the roof top....   Alone on the roof top.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 2:44 pm

"I'd honestly rather not, fighting isn't really in my nature."
She frowns and looks over at him.
"If its all in good sport and fun though, I suppose I could."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the roof top....   Alone on the roof top.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 2:44 pm

"You should probably fight with Kairi. You will have a chance with her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the roof top....   Alone on the roof top.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 2:46 pm

Kairi laughs.
"In all honesty, this would be my first non life-threatening fight. You would probably beat me."
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the roof top....   Alone on the roof top.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 2:47 pm

" i know i seen your character creation kairi and ive been wanting to meet u ^^ u seem nice lets just say this will be a friend fight"Demous makes the kingdom key appear in his hand and then sticks it into the ground and waits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the roof top....   Alone on the roof top.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 2:49 pm

"Alright. A friendly fight it is."
Kairi summons her keyblade and starts flipping it between her two hands.
"Your move...."
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the roof top....   Alone on the roof top.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 2:49 pm

"i never fought before so i might mess up so plz try to help me out as we fight"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the roof top....   Alone on the roof top.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 2:50 pm

"Dont worry."
Kairi smiles.
"Ms. Mystery and I will help you along."
She momentarily glares at her before looking back at Demous.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the roof top....   Alone on the roof top.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 2:51 pm

"kk il do my best" Demous starts running toward kairi and jumps then throws his keyblade at her hoping it will hit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the roof top....   Alone on the roof top.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 2:51 pm

Serenity smiled then started to laugh. She jumps up and lands on the walk way leading to the upper levers of the town. She knelt down and watched them as they were about to start up their match. "I wonder who will win, I have never seen any of them in battle."
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the roof top....   Alone on the roof top.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 2:53 pm

"kk il do my best" Demous starts running toward kairi and jumps then throws his keyblade at her hoping it will hit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the roof top....   Alone on the roof top.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 2:53 pm

Kairi's right hand shoots out in time to deflect the keyblade. It hits with a loud clang and clatters to the floor.
"Try normal combat, I have a feeling you will be better at it."
She throws the keyblade back to him.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the roof top....   Alone on the roof top.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 2:56 pm

Demous catches the key blade then kneels to the ground and stabs the key blade into the ground then gets up and starts running and then as soon as he's near kairi the key blade appears into his hand and he slashes at kairi"take this"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the roof top....   Alone on the roof top.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 2:57 pm

OOC: Roll a dice....It works better to determine the amount of damage an enemy takes...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the roof top....   Alone on the roof top.... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 2:57 pm

OOC: we will just state that all normal attacks done by Kingdom Keys is 15 and damage by custom keyblades is 20 then dual wielding is 30
Back to top Go down

OOC: No! me want diceys!!! Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone on the roof top....   Alone on the roof top.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alone on the roof top....
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next