Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spawn Of Satan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Spawn Of Satan Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spawn Of Satan Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Spawn Of Satan Left_bar_bleue900/900Spawn Of Satan Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Spawn Of Satan Empty
PostSubject: Spawn Of Satan   Spawn Of Satan Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 4:18 pm

Name: Spawn Of Satan

Requirements: Sword Of Demons

Magic Cost: 20 mp

Quantity: 1 Giant demon

Description: A Very tall,big,quick Demon that has a gaint sword hooked to his arm all his attacks r 25 damage each the only way he can hit someone is if i roll a dice and it lands on a even number Spawn Of Satan Demon

Capabilities: (What can the summoned object(s), creature(s) or person(s) do?)

History: I found a orb in the beach i was digging up sand and i found this orb and it started to glow then it shot into me then a summoning circle appeared infront of me then a demon came out and it told me i was able to sommon it using the Sword of Demons

Life: (How much HP does this creature have, and how many posts does it last?)
Back to top Go down

Spawn Of Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spawn Of Satan   Spawn Of Satan Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 8:36 pm

Please fill out the catagories with parenthese.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Spawn Of Satan Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Spawn Of Satan Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Spawn Of Satan Left_bar_bleue900/900Spawn Of Satan Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Spawn Of Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spawn Of Satan   Spawn Of Satan Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 3:05 am

Name: Spawn Of Satan

Requirements: Sword Of Demons

Magic Cost: 20 mp

Quantity: 1 Giant demon

Description: A Very tall,big,quick Demon that has a gaint sword hooked to his arm all his attacks r 25 damage each the only way he can hit someone is if i roll a dice and it lands on a even number

Capabilities: his attacks r 25 damage each the only way he can hit someone is if i roll a dice and it lands on a even number ,his other is a specail attack that his sword turns into a sword of souls and he slashes it into the enemy to take the enemies hp and then he gives the hp to his master to heal him and its about 50 hp or the energy of the enemies hp can be converted into mp and given to his master

History: I found a orb in the beach i was digging up sand and i found this orb and it started to glow then it shot into me then a summoning circle appeared infront of me then a demon came out and it told me i was able to sommon it using the Sword of Demons

Life: its has 500, and it last for 3 post
Back to top Go down

Spawn Of Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spawn Of Satan   Spawn Of Satan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 12:29 pm

sure why not, approved
Back to top Go down

Spawn Of Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spawn Of Satan   Spawn Of Satan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 4:46 pm

first summmon can only last 1 post
Back to top Go down

Spawn Of Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spawn Of Satan   Spawn Of Satan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 4:53 pm

Oh, Right. Thanks Kyle
Back to top Go down

Spawn Of Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spawn Of Satan   Spawn Of Satan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 5:08 pm

ur welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Spawn Of Satan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spawn Of Satan   Spawn Of Satan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spawn Of Satan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Trinity :: Creation :: Summon and Enchantment-
Jump to: