Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk] Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk] Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk] Empty
PostSubject: Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk]   Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 2:59 pm

Axel walked through Twilight Park talking to Arcanine. "Cant belive it...she said yes, 5 minutes later she apologized?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk]   Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 3:01 pm

Kairi carefully approached Axel.
"Hey Axel, you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk] Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk] Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk]   Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 3:02 pm

"You know Kairi? I am not even sure anymore."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk]   Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 3:02 pm

From the off distance Serenity walked out her portal, it closing behind her. "Kairi is with him?" She asked herself. She thought of just leaving him there but slowly walked over to the two.
Back to top Go down

"Oh."
She looks away, then back at him.
"Well, you know Im always here for you.."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk]   Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 3:04 pm

"After tomorrow, you wont be able to...I still have strong feelings for her too...I just cause people hate now...''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk]   Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 3:05 pm

Serenity looked at Axel and walked to him. "Axel?" She said softly. "Look, I am sorry. I didn't intend to harm anyone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk]   Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 3:06 pm

"No you dont. I will always be here for you, nothing in the entire universe could ever change that."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk]   Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 3:07 pm

"Yeah..." Axel petted Arcanine. "Arcanine, take Kairi somewhere real quick...I have to talk to Serenity." Arcanine barked and ran next to Kairi waiting for her to get on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk]   Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 3:08 pm

Kairi sighs.
"Oh alright....But dont think I wont be listening...."
She gets on to Arcanine's back.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk]   Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 3:09 pm

Arcanine ran off with Kairi. "Serenity, why?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk]   Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 3:12 pm

Serenity held a hand to Axel bit pulled it back to her. "I don't think I am too stable for anyone right now. I just doing think its what I need. I really am truly sorry that I had did that to you. I never planed it to work like that."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk]   Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 3:14 pm

"Yeah. sure..." Axel held out his hand for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk]   Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 3:18 pm

Serenity shook her head but grabbed his hand anyway. She walked closer to him and forced a smile. "Please, Axel. I didn't want to hurt you. I wouldn't want to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk]   Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 3:20 pm

"Well, to late for that isnt it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk]   Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 3:22 pm

"I guess your right, but it still wasn't intentional. Please believe me Axel."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk]   Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 3:24 pm

"I just dont know...I feel like my heart was ripped in fourths
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk]   Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 3:26 pm

Serenity moved to Axel and hugged him. "I am sorry about that. Could we still be friends for now though?"
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk]   Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 3:27 pm

Axel didnt hug back. "Im not sure anymore..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk]   Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 3:29 pm

"I dont have anything left to say. If you want you could walk away, I wont follow you and you can figure this out for yourself. You can get your answer back to me when ever."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk]   Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 3:30 pm

Without answering, Axel walked back to Kairi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk]   Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 3:31 pm

Serenity kept her part and only watched Axel leave. She then turned around and, vary slowly, walked away from them.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk]   Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 3:49 pm

"Well, my life sucks..." Axel said to Kairi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk]   Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 3:51 pm

Kairi looks at him thoughtfully.
"You know, maybe she didnt mean that she wants to end your relationship.... She probably thought you were going to fast for her and got scared..."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk]   Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 3:53 pm

"I didnt even look at the post."

Who changed that!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk]   Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight Park (Serenity Kairi Demous [no off topic talk]
Page 1 of 1