Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hinoshi Fan-Fiction: Paths to the Sumners

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Number of posts : 631
Class : Guardian
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Hinoshi Fan-Fiction: Paths to the Sumners Left_bar_bleue800/800Hinoshi Fan-Fiction: Paths to the Sumners Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Hinoshi Fan-Fiction: Paths to the Sumners Left_bar_bleue500/500Hinoshi Fan-Fiction: Paths to the Sumners Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Hinoshi Fan-Fiction: Paths to the Sumners Empty
PostSubject: Hinoshi Fan-Fiction: Paths to the Sumners   Hinoshi Fan-Fiction: Paths to the Sumners Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 4:29 pm

Michio-Cyan
Michio's Thoughts-Lime
Michio's Narration-Red
Ichira-Yellow
Tsiku-Pink
Mariko-Purple
Seroku-Orange
Kahn-Blue

There will be more characters that will join later in the story

Last edited by on Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:46 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Hinoshi Fan-Fiction: Paths to the Sumners Left_bar_bleue800/800Hinoshi Fan-Fiction: Paths to the Sumners Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Hinoshi Fan-Fiction: Paths to the Sumners Left_bar_bleue500/500Hinoshi Fan-Fiction: Paths to the Sumners Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Hinoshi Fan-Fiction: Paths to the Sumners   Hinoshi Fan-Fiction: Paths to the Sumners Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 4:57 pm

~The Paths to the Sumners~

~Chapter 1: Path of Kahn~

I just don't know what to do....I'm lost......in life that is......My name is Michio. The only people I have left are my friends, Ichira and Tsiku....we are looking for the 15 sumners, and what our purpose for finding them is. And so...our journey Begins.......

We were walking through this bamboo thicket in and when we got far enough into it Tsiku spotted a sign. "Look!" She exclaimed. She finaly got to the sign and read it aloud. "Path of Kahn.....hey Ichira....isn't Kahn one of the 15 sumners?" Ichira pulled out his Book of Sumners and flipped a few pages then said. "It says here that Kahn can be found on a path in a bamboo thicket near Mio...so that is where we are...we must be next to Mio..." I should have known that Ichira would know, he is what some people would call some-sort of a bookworm. We walked along the path and eventualy came across a temple. Ishira once again pulled out a book but this time it was The Book of Temples and he flipped a few pages and quickley identified the temple. "The Temple of Moria...."

~End of Chapter 1: The Path of Kahn~

~Next Chapter, Chapter 2: Temple of Moria~

Last edited by on Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Hinoshi Fan-Fiction: Paths to the Sumners   Hinoshi Fan-Fiction: Paths to the Sumners Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 10:52 pm

~The Paths to Sumners~

~Chapter 2: The Temple of Moria~

We just reached the Temple of Moria and for some reason...I was just uncomfortable....I knew that Kahn was inside, but it seemed too easy. "Walk into the temple, find Kahn, fight Kahn, Have Kahn join us...." Too easy.

Ichira was starting to walk into the temple when I stopped him. "Hey Ichira.....I think this seems too easy to be a Sumner Temple...I think it is just an old Temple....." Ichira once again pulled out his book and opened to his bookmarked page of the Temple of Moria. "It says here that the Temple of Moria is the Temple of Kahn..." "Well I think we go ahead in..." Tsiku said. I wasn't surprised because she usually was the adventurous type. Tsiku ran into the temple and Ichira followed. I tried to stop them but I was too late. "Wait up guys!" I ran after them and they were both looking up in shock. There, at the top of the pillar, stood Kahn, the Great Sumner...

~End of Chapter 2: The Temple of Moria~

~Next Chapter, Chapter 3: The Wrath of Kahn~
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Hinoshi Fan-Fiction: Paths to the Sumners   Hinoshi Fan-Fiction: Paths to the Sumners Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 9:43 am

~Chapter 2: The Wrath of Kahn~

I couldn't believe it...We entered the temple and not much more than 20 feet next to us, was the Great Sumner, Kahn...See Kahn was supposed to be the weakest, and if that was true, I probably won't survive this journey

Kahn jumped down and put his swords to us. "State your business here tavelers!" I walked forward. "Oh Great Sumner Kahn...We wish to challenge you!" "What be the stakes?" He asked. I turned to Ichira and Tsiku and they both nodded. I nodded before I turned and the said. "If we win, we want you to join us." "So be it, but if I win...you have to give up finding the 15 Sumners!" I pulled out my sword and jammed it into the ground, Kahn did the same. Ichira shoved his staff into the ground, and Tsiku placed her bladed gauntlets in the ground. This was basicaly the way of making a deal with Sumners.

~End of Chapter 3: Wrath of Kahn~
~Next Chapter, Chapter 4: Fight Against Kahn~
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Hinoshi Fan-Fiction: Paths to the Sumners   Hinoshi Fan-Fiction: Paths to the Sumners Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 3:44 pm

~Chapter 4: Fight Against Kahn~

Our weapons in the ground, our heads bowed, I knew we were about to fight. I didn't really trust Kahn, the Sumners are supposed to be very sneaky...

We all pulled our weapons out of the ground and prepared to fight. "I don't think we have to worry guys...Kahn seems more like a normal human, not an almighty Spirit..." "DO YOU DOUBT MY POWER???" Kahn ran towards Ichira and placed his swords to his throat. "STOP! Let's just get on with the fight!" "Very well then..." Kahn jumped back to the top of the pillar. "We can take him!" Tsiku jumped up to the pillar. She started attacking faster than we could keep up. "She's using Hyper Speed...a powerful yet draining skill...." "What do you mean 'draining'??" "I mean energy draining...if used to long, Hyper Speed can be deadly" Ichira jumped up to the pillar. "Thunder!!" Ichira shot a blast of lighting at Kahn and he fell down to the ground, Tsiku soon after. Ichira landed on the ground. "I'll take care of Tsiku, you handle Kahn!"

~End of Chapter 4: Fight Against Kahn~
~Next Chapter, Chapter 5: Finish Kahn~
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Hinoshi Fan-Fiction: Paths to the Sumners   Hinoshi Fan-Fiction: Paths to the Sumners Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 10:52 pm

~Chapter 5: Finish Kahn~

I was really about to do it...I was about to fight Kahn by myself. My heart was pounding! It was almost as if I was staring death in the face, so I prepared myself for the worst...

I pulled out my sword and aimed at Kahn. "Ok Kahn it's time you come and helped us!" "I don't think you get it, Sumners can't be beaten by mere humans!" "I'm no mere human Kahn...I'm Michio Kurosaki and I don't plan on dying anytime soon!" I held my sword up high and Ichira enchanted it. "FIRE!!" Ichira turned my sword into a flaming sword. I jumped at Kahn and swung my sword, he swung his two swords and we clashed. I was straining hard and he was too. "Strong for a human..." "I've already told you Kahn, I'm no mere human!!!!" We both pushed as hard as we could and an explosion of light appeared. When the light faded, we both were both on the ground seemingly unconcious.

~End of Chapter 5: Finish Kahn~

~Next Chapter, Chapter 6: Stalemate?~
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Hinoshi Fan-Fiction: Paths to the Sumners   Hinoshi Fan-Fiction: Paths to the Sumners Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 4:41 pm

~Paths to the Sumners~ ~Chapter 6: Stalemate?~

Kahn and I, lying unresponsive on the ground, both thought the other was the strongest we've fought.

Ichira stared at me for a while. Ichira then heard a voice in his head. "Ichira...leave here...take Tsiku and go!" "B-but..." "Go!" Ichira nodded and picked Tsiku up and ran out of the temple. Kahn slowley got to his feet. "Well......i-it seems that......I won foolish m-mortal..." I suddenly felt the wierdest I've ever felt. I vanished in thin air leaving Kahn confused. "Wh-where did he go??" I reappeared behind Kahn and put my sword to his neck. "I'm right here Kahn!" Kahn closed his eyes and laughed a little. "Ok then...I guess you do win...very well, I'll join you..." Ichira with Tsiku in his hands stood outside of the Temple and a blinding light shone from the temple. "That means that one of them lost....." I ran out of the temple towards Ichira with a scroll. "I did it!! I defeated Kahn!!" I opened the scroll and a picture of Kahn was on it. "You did it Michio!" "Did you find help for Tsiku?" Ichira looked at Tsiku. "No, but there is supposed to be a really good doctor in Mio. Let's go there." They walked down the Path of Kahn to get back to Mio and when they found the doctor in Mio, he said she would be fine in a few hours. Ichira and I decided to look around town while we waited. "It's a good thing she'll be fine..." "Yeah..." Ichira grinned at me. "You know....after all we've been through I say someone is in love with Tsiku..." I stumbled and couldn't say anything. "Well, ahhh.....gr....um...." At that moment Tsiku ran up to us. "Michio! Ichira! Did we win?" I ran up to Tsiku and hugged her tighter than a Boa Constrictor. "I'm so glad you're okay Tsiku..." I pulled away from Tsiku and I saw her blush. We moved closer to each other and we kissed. We pulled away from eachother and Ichira interupted. "Ah.......shouldn't we get back to looking for Karato?" We both blushed a little and Tsiku giggled. "Uhhh.........yeah I guess so..." Ichira pulled out his Sumner book again and said the Path of Karato is past the Temple of Moria. We started to walk towards the temple of Moria and Tsiku and I walked behind Ichira holding hands.

~End of Chapter 6: Stalemate?~ ~Next Chapter, Chapter 7: Will We Find Karato?~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hinoshi Fan-Fiction: Paths to the Sumners   Hinoshi Fan-Fiction: Paths to the Sumners Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hinoshi Fan-Fiction: Paths to the Sumners
Page 1 of 1