Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thousand strikes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Thousand strikes Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Thousand strikes Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Thousand strikes Left_bar_bleue900/900Thousand strikes Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Thousand strikes Empty
PostSubject: Thousand strikes   Thousand strikes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 5:11 pm

Name: Thousand Strikes

Magic Cost: 20

Requirements: Needs The Holy Demon

Effect: Makes me go sonic speed and i circle the enemy so fast i leave clones of my self behind me and then a tornado forms around the enemy and then i come and Keep attacking the enemy till i hit him 20 times
Damage: 2 damage per hit so it means i do 40 damage in all

History: I learned this attack when i was practicing with Daimos a long time ago and i learned i was able to run really fast and create clones behind me as i go then i was able to use the clones to run in and me and we slash him mutiple times then after we were done i unlocked my other power the shadow sphere as well makin me unlock the potential to be able to master this skill then naming it Thousand Strikes

Last edited by on Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Thousand strikes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thousand strikes   Thousand strikes Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 5:25 pm

It needs a little bit more history. But other than that, well done ^.^
Back to top Go down

Thousand strikes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Trinity :: Creation :: Spells and Skills-
Jump to: