Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forms and Transformations Rules and Regulations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
Forms and Transformations Rules and Regulations Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Forms and Transformations Rules and Regulations Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Forms and Transformations Rules and Regulations Left_bar_bleue15000/15000Forms and Transformations Rules and Regulations Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

Forms and Transformations Rules and Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Forms and Transformations Rules and Regulations   Forms and Transformations Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 7:06 pm

Rules and Regulations:

1.TEMPLATE!! Seriously, even if some monster thing is behind you and about to chomp you damn head off use the template please.

2. Really think before you post your forms, make sure you have every detail you can squeeze out of your brains, that will help us approve them and save you from being Riku'fied

3. You can only have 5 forms, no more then that.

4. Follow the requierments for the forms, they are easy to follow so there should be no reason for anybody to mess that up.

All Members will only be allowed to have a maximum of 5 forms with the foruth form being activated like Sora's Anti form.You will only be allowed to make forms when you meet the following requirements

Once you have 50 posts

you are allowed to have your first form, you cannot have this form allow you to dualwield.

Once you have 150 posts

you are allowed to have your second form, you cannot have this form allow you to dualwield.

Once you have 350 posts

you are allowed to have your Third form, at this point and time you are allowed to have the form let you dualwield but you must ask me in a pm so i can see if you can handle it (mostly i will judge your rp skill)also if you do then the form can only last a maximum of 6 posts

Once you have 550 posts

you are allowed to have your forth form, at this point and time you are allowed to have the form let you dualwield but must ask me in a pm so i can see if you can handle it (mostly i will judge your rp skill)also if you do then the form can only last a maximum of 7 posts

Once you have 700 posts

you are allowed to have your Final form, This form will be activated when your character is desperate and needs a power boost during a battle.It will only last for 4 posts but it also will be powerful.

All previous characters that have also been approved must also follow this rule so read this and fix your forms.

Form Template:

Name: (What do you call it?)

Magic: (How much magic does it require?)

Requirements: (Any special requirements to use the form?)

Drawbacks: (Poor side effects of taking this form?)

Advantages: (Benefits from taking this form?)

Description: (What happens to your character physically when you go into the form?)

History: (Tell the back story of the form. How did you acquire it?)

Copyrighted by @Forumotion Inc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forms and Transformations Rules and Regulations   Forms and Transformations Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 3:27 pm

Uh, quick question over here (and sorry if this is the wrong place to ask it) but how long does your first and second form last?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forms and Transformations Rules and Regulations   Forms and Transformations Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 3:40 pm

You decide it, i think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forms and Transformations Rules and Regulations   Forms and Transformations Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 3:42 pm

The maximum would be five
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Forms and Transformations Rules and Regulations   Forms and Transformations Rules and Regulations Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 6:06 pm

Is that for the first form or the second form? Or both? lol sorry i ask alot of questions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forms and Transformations Rules and Regulations   Forms and Transformations Rules and Regulations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forms and Transformations Rules and Regulations
Page 1 of 1