Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned

Go down 
+2
Ashley
Ven Icaron
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Number of posts : 933
Class : Chaser; Survivor Of The Keyblade War
Power Source : Aqua
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned Left_bar_bleue900/900Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned Empty
PostSubject: Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned   Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 8:21 pm

To everybody who used/uses the Chat Box sorry for getting it banned along with Ashley(This goes especially towards Kairi, I deeply apologize).
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomhearts3.net

PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned   Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 8:31 pm

How did that happen?
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Number of posts : 396
Class : Priest (Reiki?)
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned Left_bar_bleue400/400Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned Left_bar_bleue300/300Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned   Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 8:49 pm

Giant fight (I still stand by what I said about you and Kairi Ven, it's annoying)
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/12196155/
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned Left_bar_bleue900/900Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned   Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 9:01 pm

I know, I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned Left_bar_bleue400/400Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned Left_bar_bleue300/300Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned   Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2007 9:03 pm

Maybe we should not talk at all. I don't think I'm ever going to be able to get along with you. >.>
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned   Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 3:40 pm

Okay, all day I was thinking about this and the whole thing was kinda my fault because I was just in a bad mood, I went way too far and I apologize. I just don't really feel like I should even be on here anymore...
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned   Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 5:24 pm

No, I'm sure it was my fault, I brought the subject up.
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned   Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 5:27 pm

Yeah u both try to avoid each other...... like im avoiding ven for now on ^^
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned   Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 5:29 pm

hmph.
Back to top Go down
Road
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Road

Number of posts : 839
Class : Student / Nintendo DS and Wii
Power Source : It's Obsession :3
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned   Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 9:42 am

Maan... I hate it when I need to go early!! >.< Now I missed something from what I don't know! >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned   Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 12:11 pm

Ashley... Stop dissing yourself okay. We all want you to work out your differences and have RPing. I would miss my younger sister, and Alex would miss his wife, and everyone else would miss you too. >.< Except maybe Ven.... >.< but who cares what one person thinks? Its only one person who hates your guts. Maybe two, with what you said about Kairi last night, she may not want to be anywhere near you.... but Everyone else wants you to stay so just stay godbleepit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned   Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 7:47 pm

I don't hate her....Im upset that she dislikes me so much, but I don't hate her for it....
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned   Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 8:00 pm

What happened?

OOC: CLOUD!!! YOU KICKED ME OFF OF KHIR!
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned   Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 8:04 pm

A lot of crap

OOC: Ugh, you've got to be kidding me... Did he kick you off totally?
Back to top Go down
Ramazaki
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Ramazaki

Number of posts : 421
Class : Being a ninja
Power Source : Hanging out with Nobodies, Sora, and Riku

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned   Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 1:31 pm

THE CHAT BOX IS BACK!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://narutorc.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned   Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry For Getting The Chat Box Banned
Page 1 of 1