Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aqua.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Aqua.

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic) Left_bar_bleue50/50Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic) Left_bar_bleue30/30Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic) Empty
PostSubject: Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic)   Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 5:48 pm

Aqua is sitting on a bench in town waiting for Ven. "I hope he's not to angry with me."
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Number of posts : 933
Class : Chaser; Survivor Of The Keyblade War
Power Source : Aqua
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 7
Health:
Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic) Left_bar_bleue900/900Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic)   Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 5:49 pm

Ven walks over."I'm not angry with you, I just feel...left out."
Back to top Go down
http://www.kingdomhearts3.net
Aqua.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Aqua.

Character sheet
Health:
Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic) Left_bar_bleue50/50Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic) Left_bar_bleue30/30Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic)   Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 5:53 pm

Aqua stands to greet Ven but can't seem to do more than say hello. "I'm guessing you found out about me liking Terra. But you should know he probably doesn't feel the same." Aqua then stops talking. "That was awful of me to say and even more awful of me to mislead you. I must be an awful person."
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Mana:
Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic) Left_bar_bleue900/900Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic)   Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 5:54 pm

"No, you aren't. I'm just useless. And he likes you too."
Back to top Go down
Aqua.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Aqua.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic)   Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 5:56 pm

Aqua still can't look into Ven's face. "I'm so sorry Ven. You are one of the sweetest people I know and probably be forever. I'm just not ready to call you my..my.."
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic)   Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 5:59 pm

"it's alright. It's not gonna happen anyways." Ven sits down and thinks."I'm just really useless. Nothing goes right."
Back to top Go down
Aqua.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Aqua.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic)   Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:05 pm

Aqua finally looks at him. "You are not useless. You are evrything but. You'll always be one of us. You'll always be a chaser." Aqua gets closer to him. "Terra and I will never make you feel like this again. I promise."

ooc: he said something about making you 2nd in command for something oh well

ic: "Listen Ven. We are a team and always will be."
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic)   Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:07 pm

"Yeah, I hope. I know what he means by 2nd in command. It's for The Heroes of Light. But I really don't know what I want to be. Light, or Darkness?"
Back to top Go down
Aqua.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Aqua.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic)   Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:11 pm

"Darkness?", Aqua face then drops. "Is that what you want? Darkness?"
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic)   Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:12 pm

"No, but I just don't know if I'm fit for the light. After all thats happened to me. Even before you came."
Back to top Go down
Aqua.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Aqua.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic)   Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:16 pm

"Listen Ven. In sorrow, in pain, or in sadness, there will always be a light to comfort you Ven. And if you want..I'll be that light."
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic)   Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:16 pm

"Yeah, I'd like that...thank you." Ven looks up and smiles at Aqua.
Back to top Go down
Aqua.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Aqua.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic)   Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:18 pm

Aqua gives him a smile back. "Be happy. Do me that one favor."
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic)   Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:20 pm

"Sure, but do me a favour too. Don't ever get hurt. I'll never forgive myself."
Back to top Go down
Aqua.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Aqua.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic)   Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:21 pm

Aqua closes her eyes and smiles. "I promise."
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic)   Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 6:22 pm

"Thank you."

OOC: can you post in Yes or No?
Back to top Go down
Ven Icaron

Ven Icaron

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic)   Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:11 pm

Aqua. wrote:
Aqua stands to greet Ven but can't seem to do more than say hello. "I'm guessing you found out about me liking Terra. But you should know he probably doesn't feel the same." Aqua then stops talking. "That was awful of me to say and even more awful of me to mislead you. I must be an awful person."

He feels the same, check your PM's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic)   Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please. (Aqua and Ven Closed Topic)
Page 1 of 1