Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Explosion Finale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sora
Sora

Number of posts : 421
Class : Paladin, you know - the one class that kicks arse
Power Source : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Explosion Finale Left_bar_bleue400/400Explosion Finale Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Explosion Finale Left_bar_bleue300/300Explosion Finale Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Explosion Finale Empty
PostSubject: Explosion Finale   Explosion Finale Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 11:32 am

Name: Explosion Finale

Magic Cost: 30 MP (+10 MP to use explosion bubbles)

Requirements: Wielding a keyblade with the name Sora and at least 30MP and have just used the skill explosion bubbles

Effect: Sora uses the skill explosion bubbles, then he jumps in the air and does a 1800 degree spin (5 complete circles), larger exploding orbs of light come hurtling out of his Keyblade and dealing an extra 25 damage to every enemy on the field.
Maximum of 10 other people

Damage: (damage of one keyblade slash to one specific enemy) + 10 indirect damage to all enemies on the field (even the one who got hit with the keyblade) [explosion bubbles] then every enemy still on the field takes another 25 damage [Explosion Finale]

History: After obtaining his Keyblade, Sora was surrounded by a brigade of shadows and 1 soldier. He panicked and attacked the soldier first, killing it halfway but his keyblade glowed suddenly and released a bunch of bubbles that went and exploded on the heartless, killing everything except for him. Later on he was surrounded by a group of dusks with an assassin as their leader, he used explosion bubble and they didn't die, so he jumped in the air, trying a little harder to blow them all to oblivion, and large orbs of light rained down upon all the nobodies, killing them all.

Last edited by Sora on Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ssbm.forumotion.com
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Explosion Finale Left_bar_bleue400/400Explosion Finale Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Explosion Finale Left_bar_bleue300/300Explosion Finale Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Explosion Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explosion Finale   Explosion Finale Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:38 am

I now have enough posts to use, approval time?
Back to top Go down

Explosion Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explosion Finale   Explosion Finale Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 12:43 am

so whats the total damage of this attack?
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Explosion Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explosion Finale   Explosion Finale Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 8:26 pm

it's technically a followup of another one of my skills. I use explosion bubbles:

15 damage to one opponent, 10 damage to all opponents, even the one whom got hit with my keyblade for 15, and then by using this skill, I drain my remaining MP and deal another 25 damage to all my enemies.

50 damage to the person i hit with the keyblade, and 40 damage to everyone else.
Back to top Go down

Explosion Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explosion Finale   Explosion Finale Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 8:30 pm

hmmmmm... make a distribution between how many people you can even attack at once for this skill, because you can't really just attack say 50 people all for 30 mana :/
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Explosion Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explosion Finale   Explosion Finale Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 8:32 pm

added a maximum of 10 other peoples
Back to top Go down

Explosion Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explosion Finale   Explosion Finale Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 8:35 pm

sure
approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Explosion Finale Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explosion Finale   Explosion Finale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Explosion Finale
Page 1 of 1