Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC)

Go down 
+2
Ashley
Sora
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora
Sora

Number of posts : 421
Class : Paladin, you know - the one class that kicks arse
Power Source : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC) Left_bar_bleue400/400Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC) Left_bar_bleue300/300Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC)   Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 11:45 am

Sora is walking down the beach, kicking a rock in the sand. "If only there were someone to talk to.."

Last edited by on Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ssbm.forumotion.com
Ashley
Ashley

Number of posts : 396
Class : Priest (Reiki?)
Registration date : 2007-11-02

Character sheet
Health:
Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC) Left_bar_bleue400/400Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC) Left_bar_bleue300/300Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC)   Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 3:06 pm

Ashley sneaks up behind Sora and pokes his head, "Hey."
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/12196155/
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC)   Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 3:33 pm

Jumps up in suprise and looks at Ashley. "Hello, have I met you before?"
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC)   Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 4:04 pm

"I don't know, you might have, I can't remember. I just have an obsession with poking people and you were right there, so I did," Ashley smiles to him.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC)   Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 4:08 pm

"Thats nice"

Last edited by on Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC)   Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 5:10 pm

"I see?" Ashley laughs a little bit and rubs her arm, "um so we didn't exactly have much of an introduction there, I'm Ashley."
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC)   Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 5:36 pm

"I'm sora"
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC)   Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 7:02 pm

Ashley reaches out, shakes Sora's hand and laughs softly, "Well then, nice to meet you Sora." Ashley reaches down and picks up a seashell, wipes the wet sand off of it, and twirls it in her hands absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC)   Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 10:30 pm

Sora looks at Ashley shyly
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC)   Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:34 pm

Ashley turns and throws the seashell back into the water with a small plop and faces Sora again and smiles a bit, "Hmm, so what now? Standing here seems kinda boring."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC)   Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:39 pm

OOC: May i join?
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC)   Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:03 pm

OOC: Sure, I guess

IC: I don't know Ashley, I can't think of anything either....

Last edited by on Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ashley
Ashley

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC)   Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 6:10 pm

Ashley blushes, then turns away, "Um thanks? I don't really know what to say.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC)   Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 7:35 am

" Hi."
Vexion said, he was walking.
" Oh,you are that guy tha recognized me for a organization member,right? "
Looking at Sora.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC)   Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 11:26 am

Sora summons his keyblade and steps between Vexion and Ashley "Don't you come near me you filthy nobody!!!!"

Last edited by on Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC)   Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:21 pm

" DUDE I'M NOT AN ORGANIZATION MEMBER! , I ONLY HAVE THIS SUIT BECAUSE I NEED SOMETHING TO WEAR, I STEALED THIS! "

Vexion said, he was a lot angry
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC)   Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:42 pm

Sora felt something under his foot, kicking it up into the air he realizes that it is a keychain and he throws his keyblade at it. He jumps in the air, grabbing his new keyblade and his old keychain, stuffing the old keychain into his pocket and slashing Vexion with the keyblade, activating the skill 'explosion bubbles'.

Code:
Vexion takes 15 damage from the keyblade slash and 10 damage from 'explosion bubbles' (Total 25 damage)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC)   Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 12:58 pm

" I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT YOU, QUIT THIS! "

Vexion uses light heal and recovers 20 hp
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC)   Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:01 pm

"Then prove you aren't a nobody!!!!" Sora slashes you again reactivating 'explosion bubbles'

Code:
 You take 25 damage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC)   Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:05 pm

" WHAT DOES IT MEAN IF I AM A NOBODY OR NOT?! I'M NOT WITH THE ORGANIZATION I'M A GOOD NOBODY! "

I reuse light heal recovering 20 health
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Angel of Death

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC) Left_bar_bleue100/100Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC) Left_bar_bleue60/60Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC)   Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:08 pm

OOC :You used Light Heal twice so you have no more mana XP
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC)   Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:10 pm

"YOUR A NOBODY IN A SUIT!!!!! YOUR EVIL!!!!!!!!!" Sora slashes you again, using 'explosion bubbles' for the last time

Code:
 You take 25 damage.
Sora
Hp- 50/50
Mp - 0/30

Unknown
Hp- 15/50
Mp - 0/30
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC)   Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:14 pm

" Hmpf do whatever you want, you don't know but you are killing someone that only wants to help people.And his father got killed fROM A STIUPID HEARTLESS!"

Vexion started to cry remembering his father...

"Father i'll reach you soon"

Last edited by on Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC)   Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:15 pm

IC: "Whats this about your father and your wanting him to die from a heartless?

OOC: I g2g now, be back later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC)   Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:22 pm

Sora Kurosaki wrote:
IC: "Whats this about your father and your wanting him to die from a heartless?

OOC: I g2g now, be back later

"I'm not wanting him to die, he died because of a heartless..."

Vexion said crying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC)   Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting on the Beach (OPEN TOPIC)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next