Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Nobody Search

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The Nobody Search Empty
PostSubject: The Nobody Search   The Nobody Search Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 5:37 pm

"Heh... Sure doesn't look like it, but Twilight Town is a central hub for Nobodies, next to the world that never was..." Chase muttered as he looked around a corner, searching for anyone who has ANY resemblance to him or a man wearing the Organization XIII uniform.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Number of posts : 443
Class : Keyblade Wielder
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
The Nobody Search Left_bar_bleue400/400The Nobody Search Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
The Nobody Search Left_bar_bleue300/300The Nobody Search Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

The Nobody Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nobody Search   The Nobody Search Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 5:43 pm

Terra is the train while Roxas and Axel's theme song plays. Terra is looking out the window remembering when he had first visited Twilight Town. He then takes a deep breath, "Things aren't what they used to be." As Terra was finished saying this he saw dusks flying in the air just when the train pulled into the station.
Back to top Go down

The Nobody Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nobody Search   The Nobody Search Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 5:52 pm

Alias waited in the station for the next train to arrive. "The stupid trains are always late! Im so hungry right now, but i dont think i wanna see any sea-salt ice cream for a while." He smiled softly at the last little memory of the day, when he had met Chase and Terra. "Maybe today wasnt such a bad day after all..." he said to himself. Just as the next train pulled in, he saw some white creatures float up above and continued on their route. "What the?" Alias thought to himself, "I dont think that was a bird, but if it was its the creepiest one if ever seen !" He quickly started running after them. "Dinner can wait! Moms probably making liver sticks or something discusting like that anyways!"
Back to top Go down

The Nobody Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nobody Search   The Nobody Search Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 5:53 pm

Chase noticed that Dusks were everywhere. "Looks like I'm in the right place..." he muttered as he jumped onto the roofs and whistled at a group of nobodies, provoking them to attack.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
The Nobody Search Left_bar_bleue400/400The Nobody Search Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
The Nobody Search Left_bar_bleue300/300The Nobody Search Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

The Nobody Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nobody Search   The Nobody Search Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 5:58 pm

Terra got out of the train and headed towards the dusks direction. "This looks like it will interesting."
Back to top Go down

The Nobody Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nobody Search   The Nobody Search Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:03 pm

As Alias followed the strange creatures, they suddenly made a narrow change of directions which left Alias running straight into a wall while he was following them with his eyes. "Um...ouch..." Alias muttered as he peeled his face of the brick wall leaving another red mark. "I gotta stop running into things head first..." he said running back towards them. He stopped because he was pretty tired now, and he had foudn a bunch of them just waiting on some rooftops. "Woah, wonder what they're all doing here." He paused for another second or two then ran in closer. Now looking up, he could see Chase on a one of the rooftops. "I sure hope he can handle himself, i better lend a hand if i can!"
Back to top Go down

The Nobody Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nobody Search   The Nobody Search Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:05 pm

Chase smiled slyly as he drew his keyblade and lept into the air, tossing a swarm of fire spells at the swarm of nobodies that kept on growing. This destroyed half the group. As he fell into the swarm, he started swinging his keyblade wildy, hitting multiple nobodies.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

The Nobody Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nobody Search   The Nobody Search Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:11 pm

Terra ran in the scene, first jumping from wall to wall, then on to people porches and onto a roof next to Chase's. Terra threw his keyblade at one and it hit the others on its way back, but the numbers were increasing. "Hey Chase. Seems you got yourself into somethin.", Terra yelled jumping onto the battle roof. "Why are they attacking all of a sudden?"
Back to top Go down

The Nobody Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nobody Search   The Nobody Search Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:15 pm

"Ten munny says they're patroling the town to find me... Which means they're hiding something or someone they don't want me to find" Chase told Terra as he chopped up three nobodies and then preformed an aerial roundhouse kick and killed 2 more.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

The Nobody Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nobody Search   The Nobody Search Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:24 pm

Terra put his keyblade in the roof and moved so face as if teleporting kicking and punching nobodies. He then picked up his keyblade and swung the keyblade to let off a black slash atttack with blue outlines. "Die!"
Back to top Go down

The Nobody Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nobody Search   The Nobody Search Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:25 pm

Alias watched the fight rage on from the street he was currently on. His jaw dropped as he saw Terra's and Chase's ability to fight. "Woah. There pretty good! But i'll show them what i can do!" Alias said with a grin as he climbed onto the roof where one of the creatures was standing not paying attention to him creeping up on him. Alias quickly slashed his Achiles Bane across the back of the creature's head. "HA! Take that! Didnt see me coming up behind ya, huh? Im like a ninja!" Alias said with a little laugh. The thing just turned towards Alias as if nothing had happened. Alias was surprised and immediately started hacking away at it, but all of his attacks seemed to go right through him. "This could be a problem..." The thing gave out a faint cry and 4 more of them came to his aid. "Oh crap. Definate problem!" They all lunged towards him at once and Alias dropped his weapon in thinking this was the end. But all of a sudden, lightning bolts came out of the sky seeming to hit some of the enemies, or so he hoped.
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
The Nobody Search Left_bar_bleue15003/15003The Nobody Search Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
The Nobody Search Left_bar_bleue15000/15000The Nobody Search Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

The Nobody Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nobody Search   The Nobody Search Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:25 pm

The member Alias has done the following action : Roll dice

2 times The Nobody Search De6
Results :
  The Nobody Search De3   The Nobody Search De6
Back to top Go down

The Nobody Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nobody Search   The Nobody Search Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:29 pm

"Did I just hear lightning?" Chase muttered as he dropped to the streets and ran into an alley and came out the other side, spotting movement around the corner. "Helloooo... What's this?" he said as he ran around the corner and ran after someone in a black cloak.
Back to top Go down

The Nobody Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nobody Search   The Nobody Search Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:34 pm

Alias looked utterly shocked as he saw three of the creatures disapear into thin air. Looking up into the sky, he said: "Did....i just do that?!" The two that remained froze in their steps, seeming scared of Alias' new found power. Alias rose to his feet. "Come on then. Anybody else? I'll do it again if you come any closer!" He paused for a little bit and swallowed hard. "I hope...."
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

The Nobody Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nobody Search   The Nobody Search Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:35 pm

"So did I.", Terra saw that Chase was in persuit of someone. Terra started to leap from rooftop to rooftop to catch up to the black cloacked man but was stopped by someone else in a black cloack. He removed his hood and revealed a smooth helemt. "You!! Out of the way!", Terra jumped onto the street and was trying to catch up to Chase. "If he's here that mean..this is going to end badly."
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

The Nobody Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nobody Search   The Nobody Search Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:37 pm

Terra remembered Alias and turned in midair. "Getsuga!", slash of energy came crashing into the remaining nobodies. "Come on kid!!"
Back to top Go down

The Nobody Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nobody Search   The Nobody Search Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:41 pm

Chase grunted as he was knocked back. "Man... This guy's good... That makes this even better..." he said as he spun his keyblade in his hand and sent a fire spell at his enemy, waited for him to block the spell, and quickly leaped in the air and landed behind the hooded figure and struck his back.
Back to top Go down

The Nobody Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nobody Search   The Nobody Search Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:43 pm

"Terra!" Alias said as he jogged over to Terra, "Whats going on?! What are those creatures that i was fighting?! Wheres Chase?!wow i ask alot of questions! But still!"
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

The Nobody Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nobody Search   The Nobody Search Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:44 pm

Terra landed near Chase and the clocked person. "Chase it's a trap!!", Terra said when the dark figure persuing him landed behind him summoning heartless and nobodies. "Crap! Getsuga!", Terra siad leaping away and firing at the monsters.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

The Nobody Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nobody Search   The Nobody Search Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:46 pm

"Alias! Look out!", Terra screamed when creeper and dusk nobodies surrounded Alias. Terra then picked up his keyblade and tried to swing at the dark soilder.
Back to top Go down

The Nobody Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nobody Search   The Nobody Search Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:49 pm

"Awh crap, more?! How many friends do these guys have!? Hmph. i'll just take em out anyways! Thunder!At least here thers only about three of em!" The thunder came out from the sky again and struck all three enemies leaving a cloud of dust. "Nice! What now creepy freaks?!" The dust slowly cleared, but all three of them still stood there with some scratches. "Uh. Ok, still have to work on that a little....TERRA!!!"

Last edited by on Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
<GM>Haydies
Admin
Admin
<GM>Haydies

Number of posts : 1317
Class : Boss
Power Source : Mana
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Character sheet
Level: Admin
Health:
The Nobody Search Left_bar_bleue15003/15003The Nobody Search Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
The Nobody Search Left_bar_bleue15000/15000The Nobody Search Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)

The Nobody Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nobody Search   The Nobody Search Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:49 pm

The member Alias has done the following action : Roll dice

2 times The Nobody Search De6
Results :
  The Nobody Search De4   The Nobody Search De1
Back to top Go down

The Nobody Search Empty

Chase ignored Terra as he continued striking the cloaked figure and kicked him down. He grabbed the figure's shirt, pulled him up to his face, and threw the figure's hood off. Chase opened his mouth to speak, but all that was heard was the grueling sound of a sword being thrust into someone's body. The figure stood up and threw the wounded and now comatose Chase to the ground. "I never did like humans..." said the figure, and, ironicly, it turned out to be Chase's nobody.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

The Nobody Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nobody Search   The Nobody Search Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:52 pm

Terra looked at Chase's motionless body. "Chase you fool.", Terra then kicked his enemy and ran towards Chase's nobody.
Back to top Go down

The Nobody Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nobody Search   The Nobody Search Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 6:59 pm

Alias looked behind him and saw Chase's motionless body on the ground and Terra rushing towards the figure in black, with his hood off now. "Psh. Leave me why dont you!" Turning back towards the white creatures, Alias had to think quickly, cuz his last attack didnt kill em, it just pissed em off. "Think...think....think....think....wait, i got it!!" Alias reached into his pocket and took out something in a white wrapper. It was sea-salt ice cream. "I know i said that i wouldnt look at another of these things for awhile, but this is an exception!" He unwrapped the ice cream, and threw it directly at his enemies. They were soon covered in ice cream and were seeking revenge on Alias. They rushed him at blistering speed and Alias ran away towards were Terra and the man in black were fighting. "Perfect." he thought to himself. "Terra! Outta the way!" Alis yelled out at the top of his lungs. The creatures were about to catch him at the pace they were going, but Alias dropped to the ground just avoiding the attack, sending them flying towards the man in a black cloack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Nobody Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nobody Search   The Nobody Search Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Nobody Search
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next