Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Kingdom Hearts games

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

New Kingdom Hearts games Empty
PostSubject: New Kingdom Hearts games   New Kingdom Hearts games Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 2:21 pm

Hey. does anyone know when the new games are coming out? I read somewhere that Birth By Sleep is supposed to come out March 25th 2008, but im not sure if that was accurate or not. I'd love to hear what you guys have heard of this subject.
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Angel of Death

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
New Kingdom Hearts games Left_bar_bleue100/100New Kingdom Hearts games Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
New Kingdom Hearts games Left_bar_bleue60/60New Kingdom Hearts games Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts games   New Kingdom Hearts games Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 3:27 pm

Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix comes out late December or early January.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts games   New Kingdom Hearts games Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 3:41 pm

Its coming out in north america?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts games   New Kingdom Hearts games Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 3:43 pm

If it is, I'll be one happy KH fan. I SERIOUSLY WANNA PLAY RE:CHAIN OF MEMORIES!
Back to top Go down
Angel of Death
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Angel of Death

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2007-12-20

Character sheet
Level: 2
Health:
New Kingdom Hearts games Left_bar_bleue100/100New Kingdom Hearts games Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Mana:
New Kingdom Hearts games Left_bar_bleue60/60New Kingdom Hearts games Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts games   New Kingdom Hearts games Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 3:47 pm

Its not Chain of Memories........ its Final Mix XP and yes it will come out for North America
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts games   New Kingdom Hearts games Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 3:50 pm

KH2 final mix (It is kh2 final mix, right) comes with a ps2 version of CoM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts games   New Kingdom Hearts games Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 3:53 pm

Sick!! Cant wait to play final mix and RE:Chain of Memories!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts games   New Kingdom Hearts games Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 3:53 pm

I KNOW!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts games   New Kingdom Hearts games Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 3:57 pm

Cuz i never got around to buying the original CoM so i made sora and riku file on my friend's game lol. BUT NOW IT'LL BE EVEN BETTER!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts games   New Kingdom Hearts games Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 3:58 pm

Yeah, and plus, we'll get to fight the ES (Enigmatic Soldier) on Kh2 Final Mix!
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Number of posts : 421
Class : Paladin, you know - the one class that kicks arse
Power Source : Jessica
Registration date : 2007-12-06

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
New Kingdom Hearts games Left_bar_bleue400/400New Kingdom Hearts games Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
New Kingdom Hearts games Left_bar_bleue300/300New Kingdom Hearts games Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts games   New Kingdom Hearts games Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 6:42 pm

I wanna fight Marly!!!!! Did you know that once you beat an Org. XIII member in RE:COM, they become fightable in KH2:FM????
Back to top Go down
http://ssbm.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts games   New Kingdom Hearts games Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 8:45 am

Yeah. It kicks butt. But im interested in playing as Riku in Re:CoM. That's gotta be fun. ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts games   New Kingdom Hearts games Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 7:44 pm

Same here. But there gonna be awsome games all round!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts games   New Kingdom Hearts games Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 7:46 pm

No kidding. I wish I had a DS so I could play 358/2 Days
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts games   New Kingdom Hearts games Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:24 pm

I dont personally have one, but my sister does and im aloud to use it. And im gonna be able to play Birth By Sleep with the PSP i got for christmas! so its all good for me Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Kingdom Hearts games   New Kingdom Hearts games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Kingdom Hearts games
Page 1 of 1