Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A day in Raidiant Garden

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

A day in Raidiant Garden Empty
PostSubject: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 6:40 pm

Chase sighed as he walked through the town of Raidiant Garden, saying hi to everyone he passed. "So good to be home..." he said to himself as he found himself at the bailey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 8:22 pm

Kairi suddenly appears next to him.
"Hey Chase!"
She smiles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 8:26 pm

"Hey, Kairi. How've you been?" Chase asked as he smiled at Kairi and leaned against a wall, pulling an apple out of his pocket and biting into it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 8:28 pm

"Ehhhh just the usual...Except now I have to keep Sora off me too!"
Kairi laughs.
"How have you been lately?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 8:30 pm

"Well, my life has managed to straighten itself out lately, and I'm a much better person than I used to be." Chase said as he smiled again. "Sure there were a few bumps along the way, and I found out somethings I didn't wanna know, but that's life for ya"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 8:32 pm

"Yea....I know what you mean...."
Kairi looks away sadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 8:34 pm

"Something wrong?" Chase asked, concerned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 8:35 pm

"Yea...Im just going through some tough times... Ill be ok though..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 8:45 pm

"You sure?" Chase asked as he walked over to Kairi. "Cause if not, you can always talk to me..." he added as he looked off into the horizon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 8:46 pm

"Yea, Ill be ok for now."
Kairi hugs Chase.
"Thank you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 8:48 pm

"What're friends for?" Chase said as he hugged Kairi back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 8:50 pm

Kairi laughs and pulls away slowly.
"Yea!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 8:53 pm

"Anyway..." Chase said as he cleared his throat. "You know, I remember when I used to live here when I was 13. Back then, I didn't have to worry about a thing... Funny thing about my memories, one time I was sent hurtling into them, and when I changed them, my past changed with them. Weird, huh?" he said as he looked down at the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 8:55 pm

Kairi looks puzzled.
"Wow.....That is weird...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 9:00 pm

Chase sighed as he pulled out the charm that was given to him by his friend Jennifer before he left to explore other worlds (If he hadn't changed his memories, this would've been when he left to look for his father). "I wonder if my friends are still around." he pondered as he looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:10 pm

"I'm sure they are around here somewhere. And even if they arent, you can always find them in here."
Kairi gently pokes Chase's chest, right where his heart would be. She smiles up at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:14 pm

"Yeah, I know. Thanks." Chase said as he looked at the other residents of the town walking by the two. Wish I could see how they're doing, though... He thought as he thought he saw one of his friends walk by, but he just passed it off as his imagination.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:15 pm

"If only that were so true." A voice said from behind the two. Kairi turns around to look at Haruko. "Hey there Kairi, how have you been?" She said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:20 pm

Kairi rolls her eyes playfully.
"Dont even start with your little skeptical findings about the horrid universe. We all know you think the opposite."
She laughs and smiles at Haruko
"You havent caused any more large-scale destruction while I was gone, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:22 pm

"Hey, Haru. Try not to make a huge storm like you did in Twilight Town. Some of us wanna have a nice day" Chase said as he looked at Haru suspisiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:29 pm

"Well as you heard from loud mouth I created a storm of phenomenal destruction. It was only to show my new apprentice my powers." Haruko walked closer to Kairi and Chase and smiled warmly to them both. "Well other than that I have nothing. I was with my children but they are with a sitter for now."
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Number of posts : 443
Class : Keyblade Wielder
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
A day in Raidiant Garden Left_bar_bleue400/400A day in Raidiant Garden Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
A day in Raidiant Garden Left_bar_bleue300/300A day in Raidiant Garden Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:29 pm

Terra comes from behind a corner and saw the others, "Hey everyone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:32 pm

"Hey Terra. How you doing?" Chase said as he pulled another apple out of his pocket and started eating it. "Chase?" someone asked. "Yeah?" Chase said as he turned around and spotted his old girl friend, Jennifer. "What're you doing here, you bone head?" Jennifer said as she got Chase in a head lock.
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Number of posts : 443
Class : Keyblade Wielder
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
A day in Raidiant Garden Left_bar_bleue400/400A day in Raidiant Garden Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
A day in Raidiant Garden Left_bar_bleue300/300A day in Raidiant Garden Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:35 pm

Terra looked at the old couple, "Wow i guess we know who was the dominant one.", Terra said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:42 pm

"Yeah, I guess so!" Chase said as he slipped out of the headlock and sighed. "So, Jenny, where's everyone else?" he asked. "Down by your old workshop" Jennifer replied. "That heap is still standing?" Chase said, surprised.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A day in Raidiant Garden   A day in Raidiant Garden Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A day in Raidiant Garden
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next