Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

On board..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Number of posts : 443
Class : Keyblade Wielder
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
On board.. Left_bar_bleue400/400On board.. Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
On board.. Left_bar_bleue300/300On board.. Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

On board.. Empty
PostSubject: On board..   On board.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 10:59 pm

Terra is sitting in the train staring out the window as it led out of Twilight Town. The train was going by a wide open field, and twilit sky. Terra sighs at the sight as someone sitting across him wearing a cloack and covering his face with a hood says, "It's beutiful isn't it. The sky of Twilight." Terra turned to face the man and nodded. The man continued, "You seem like a interesting man. You don't watch the sky like others do. You watch it knowing that others can see what you see..others that share the same sky and the same inner feeling." Terra eyes widend as he listened to the man, "You are very wise." The man then chuckled, "I dont here that much anymore. Thank you." The train came to a stop at a station in the middle of the wide plain. "I change trains here.", said Terra stretching out his hand, "My name is Terra..it was nice talking with you." The man pulled of his hood revealing blonde hair that was fairly long, "Likewise. My name is Ansem. Thank you for showing me that there is still good in this world." Terra then stood up held his bag over his shoulder and putting on a jacket. "Ansem..I will remember that name." Terra then got off the train and waited for it to pass on by. Ansem asked the man next to him what is the next train and the man answered, "Towards the snowy north..the war has moved on to the north and the army of light is taking all that they can. That kid you saw there was on his way to war my friend." Ansem looks out the window at Terra watching Terra with determined eyes, "His eyes show that..he does not exspect to return. Let's hope he is wrong."
Back to top Go down
Aqua.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Aqua.

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2007-12-05

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
On board.. Left_bar_bleue50/50On board.. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
On board.. Left_bar_bleue30/30On board.. Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

On board.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On board..   On board.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 11:49 am

Aqua was on a train to where to Terra was heading along with Aeirth, Tifa, and Yuffie. Yuffie then tapped Aqua's thigh, "Don't worry we'll get to him in time. We will stop him..you'll see." Aqua gave Yuffie a weak smile, "Yeah..your right." But Aqua knew, "We can't stop him..his mind is made-up. Argh! Why is he so stuborn?!"
Back to top Go down
Roxas.
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Roxas.

Number of posts : 443
Class : Keyblade Wielder
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
On board.. Left_bar_bleue400/400On board.. Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
On board.. Left_bar_bleue300/300On board.. Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

On board.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On board..   On board.. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 12:42 pm

The train pulled up to a stop as the others who were waiting got on board. The was a man in uniform who had a list, "Before you get on bored I must make sur your on the approved list." Name after name was called, Terra was last online. Terra finally approached the man, "Terra, last of the Chasers." The man looked on his list and gasped. He then straightend himself out, "Hello sir I did not recognize you. Go on ahead, the commander and king have been waiting for you." Terra then nodded and walked on the train. Terra looked out the window and saw another train approaching. Terra looked away from the window, "Your too late."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

On board.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: On board..   On board.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On board..
Page 1 of 1