Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unexpected side-trip

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Unexpected side-trip Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected side-trip   Unexpected side-trip Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 7:59 pm

"We almost there?!" Alias shouted from the back of the gummi ship to its captain who was kind enough to bring him anywhere he wanted to go. "Almost kid! Quit your yappin' or i'll send you back to Twilight Town in a box!" Alias laughed then. He enjoyed travelling and above all else, he was about to accomplish his goal, to reach the Olympus Coliseum! Alias closed his eyes at the thought and smiled. "What will it look like? I wonder if theres any games going on right now..." Alias thought to himself as he opened one eye and looked out the window. "Uh..dude...Whats that?" Alias said as he pointed towards a nobody ship. "They've got a lock on us sir!" a crew member yelled out. "Well what are you waiting for, shoot it down!" the captain yelled back. There was a loud crack then as the opposing ship had fired at one of the ship's wings. "She's going down!!" The captain yelled, "Hold on tight everyone!!" The ship suddenly swooped down without warning and went into a tail spin. Alias blacked out when his face smashed against the window. He woke up several hours later in the ship, no one to be seen or heard from. "I gotta stop doing that!" Alias said as he rubbed the new red mark on his face. He looked out the window and he noticed that he was very high up, considering all he could see was trees with an un beleivable overhead view. He walked over to the hatch and opened it. His mouth dropped when he looked down at the enormous tree he had crashed into. "Eusten, we have a problem!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected side-trip   Unexpected side-trip Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 8:05 pm

Chase groaned in aggrivation as he walked through the underbrush of Deep Jungle. He heard the crash and looked around. "This world is so damn insane" he muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected side-trip   Unexpected side-trip Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 9:17 pm

"Well...this was unexpected." Alias muttered as he climbed out of the hatch. He watched a flock of exotic birds fly by when he got finally got down to the rope bridge leading away from the huge tree. He looked back at the tree and noticed there were..windows, kind of like someone had lived there. Straying away from the bridge and closer to the tree, he muttered something to himself; "Theres something drawing me into that place..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected side-trip   Unexpected side-trip Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 9:19 pm

Chase also noticed the tree and examined it. "Very strange..." he muttered as he noticed a building high up in the tree. "Now how do I get up there?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected side-trip   Unexpected side-trip Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 11:19 pm

Alias circled around the building but couldnt seem to find a way inside for a good while, until he got the bright idea to burst through a window un-announced..."ITS GENIOUS!" he cried out, "Wonder i hadn't thought of that before...Meh, oh well! On the count of three.....one.....two....THREE!" He ran towards the window and lunged at it head first. Just as he was about to make contact, the window burst open on its own thanks to a gust of wind which left Alias heading straight for a wooden pole. "Crap..." He was now laying on the floor head planted against it. "Every time....every time..." he muttered. He looked up and he coulda sworn he saw a long tail for a split second. "Just my imagination..." he told himself. Then he heard a growling noise. "WEll that wasnt my stomach, which means that...awh crap, why me?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected side-trip   Unexpected side-trip Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 3:12 pm

Chase saw Alias' attempt to get down and shook his head. He then heard the growling and sighed. "I bet its a leopard" he muttered as he tried his best to get to the top to help out his friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected side-trip   Unexpected side-trip Icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 2:30 pm

Sabor the leopard darted towards Alias with his sharp claws out, but Alias moved away just in time for the strike to only make a tiny rip in his shirt. "EH! KEEP YOUR PAWS OFF THE MERCHANDISE!" Alias yelled as he summoned his keyblade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected side-trip   Unexpected side-trip Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unexpected side-trip
Page 1 of 1