Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Number of posts : 631
Class : Guardian
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only) Left_bar_bleue800/800Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only) Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only) Left_bar_bleue500/500Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only) Empty
PostSubject: Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only)   Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 6:15 pm

Hinoshi was walking along the shore thinking about the events that have happened in the past few months. "Oh man....my life is always full of new surprises." Hinoshi walks into the "Secret Cave" and looks at all the pictures.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only)   Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 6:17 pm

Kairi steps out of a portal behind Hinoshi and scares him.
"Booooooo!!!!" She yells playfully.
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only) Left_bar_bleue800/800Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only) Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only) Left_bar_bleue500/500Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only)   Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 6:21 pm

Hinoshi jumps a little and looks at Kairi and laughs. "Like I said; My life is always full of surprises!" Hinoshi starts to walk out the cave and places his hand on Kairi's shoulder. As he walks out he says; "So...what's been going on Kairi?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only)   Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 6:23 pm

Kairi rolls her eyes.
"You know, just the same old drama. Chase and I are getting pretty close though."
She smiles at him.
"So how have you been lately? Its been a while since I last saw you."
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only)   Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 6:28 pm

Hinoshi stopped. "Well...alot of things have happened since you've been away...I found my parent's killer and he escaped...nearly dead though I thought I killed him..." Hinoshi turned to Kairi. "...I could sit here all day talking about what has happened and I really don't think you want that." Hinoshi started walking again. "I'm sorry, that was a little....over the top but anyway other than that it has been great." Hinoshi reached the shore and sat just far enough where the waves barely miss his feet.

Last edited by on Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only)   Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 6:30 pm

"Its alright, I dont mind you talking about it."
Kairi sits next to him and rests her head on his shoulder.
"Its good to talk about your feelings, you know."
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only)   Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 6:38 pm

Hinoshi closed his eyes and gave out a little chuckle. "Yeah, I've heard that all too much...I-I just..." Hinoshi opened his eyes and looked over the horizen. "Well, after the killer escaped, I started to feel a sense of security...false security. I started having the same nightmares as the weeks after my parents were killed..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only)   Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 6:39 pm

"What are the nightmares about?"
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only)   Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 6:46 pm

Hinoshi sighed. "It's kind of hard to talk about but...they are basically visions of what happened that night. I see my friend being slashed by a sword. My parents being shot...me cowaring in fear watching the killer...I think the reason he didn't kill me was because he didn't know I existed..." Hinoshi continued staring into the horizen. He quickley snapped out of it and looked back down at Kairi. "I just-" Hinoshi gave out groan and fell on the ground unresponsive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only)   Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 6:53 pm

Kairi almost falls on top of him but regains her balance.
"Hinoshi? Are you OK?"

OOC: BRB grandma just got here!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only)   Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 6:57 pm

Hinoshi suddenly comes to. "Oh-no!" Hinoshi got up and started to run towards the Secret Cave. I've got to get to the cave before...

OOC: ok, see ya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only)   Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 9:58 pm

Kairi got up and ran after Hinoshi.
"Hinoshi!!!! Wait!!! What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only)   Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 4:04 pm

Hinoshi got to the cave and Kairi heard a loud crash and Hinoshi. "I'M TO LATE!!" Inside the cave was a strange looking figure and the cave was like the stars in space. Hinoshi looked all around and it seemed as though the entrance/exit of the cave was a way into and out of space. The stars seemed to be spreading as if it was going to cover the whole world. The figure disappeared and Hinoshi ran out of the cave and stood at the entrance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only)   Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 5:31 pm

"Hinoshi what is going on? You keep doing really weird things. You better explain all this to me right now!"
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only)   Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 7:26 pm

Hinoshi stared into the cave and pointed. "I can't explain it, look for yourself..." Hinoshi said in disbelief.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only)   Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 2:07 am

Kairi quickly looked into the cave. Her eyes widened in disbelief and she began to back away slowly. "What happened to it?"
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only)   Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 2:11 am

Hinoshi backed up a little. "I-I don't know...whatever happened, it's spreading! Kairi, stay back...." Hinoshi ran into the cave and many minutes passed by and Kairi saw no sign of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only)   Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 2:12 am

"HINOSHI!!!! NO!!!!!" Kairi waited a few minutes but then she began to run in after him.
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only)   Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 2:15 am

When Kairi walked into the cave, the door towards the back was open and the whole cave was starry, the outside of the cave and beach started to be engulfed in the stars. "Kairi, don't worry..." An echoey voice called out to Kairi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only)   Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 2:16 am

"Who are you?!" Kairi spun around trying to find the voice. "You bring back my Hinoshiness right now!!!"
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only)   Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 2:18 am

The voiced called back. "Hehehe.....Kairi, if you want to see Hinoshi again, you must travel to a place you've passed, but never visited..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only)   Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 2:19 am

"I will go there....to find Hinoshi! Just tell me how."
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only)   Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 2:23 am

The voice once again replied. "The door you see in front of you...when Hinoshi ran in this cave, he was drawn to the door out of curiosity...enter it...enter it and hope you end up in the same place as him...he is in a world called Twilight Town..." (Just post on here like as if Destiny Islands were transformed into an image of Twilight Town.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only)   Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 9:45 pm

"Alright...." Kairi hesitantly walked through the door.
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only)   Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2007 9:58 pm

Kairi heard the voice echo once again. "As you walk in, you must concentrate on what you want to find most, the reason you are walking in..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only)   Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Islands Paradise (Kairi and Hinoshi only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next