Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hinoshi Transformation: Super Saiyan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Number of posts : 631
Class : Guardian
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
Hinoshi Transformation: Super Saiyan Left_bar_bleue800/800Hinoshi Transformation: Super Saiyan Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Hinoshi Transformation: Super Saiyan Left_bar_bleue500/500Hinoshi Transformation: Super Saiyan Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Hinoshi Transformation: Super Saiyan Empty
PostSubject: Hinoshi Transformation: Super Saiyan   Hinoshi Transformation: Super Saiyan Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 9:59 pm

Name: Super Saiyan

Magic: 10MP

Requirements: nope

Drawbacks: sometimes makes me more vulnerable

Advantages: I look cooler and I get stronger and faster

Description: My hair turns gold, my eyes turn green and my mustles increase in size making me stronger

History: I was on Planet Marakato and I ran into a Saiyan like myself. I asked him for help with training and he taught me how to use this. This took forever to master. When my Saiyan friend, Karako, was killed by his enemy Freezak, I turned into this, it is triggered by rage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinoshi Transformation: Super Saiyan   Hinoshi Transformation: Super Saiyan Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 2:23 pm

which form is this?
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Hinoshi Transformation: Super Saiyan Left_bar_bleue800/800Hinoshi Transformation: Super Saiyan Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
Hinoshi Transformation: Super Saiyan Left_bar_bleue500/500Hinoshi Transformation: Super Saiyan Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Hinoshi Transformation: Super Saiyan   Hinoshi Transformation: Super Saiyan Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 2:23 pm

Super Saiyan?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinoshi Transformation: Super Saiyan   Hinoshi Transformation: Super Saiyan Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 2:27 pm

second, fourth?
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Hinoshi Transformation: Super Saiyan   Hinoshi Transformation: Super Saiyan Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 2:30 pm

Oh I think it's my 1st actually...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinoshi Transformation: Super Saiyan   Hinoshi Transformation: Super Saiyan Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 2:33 pm

okay then o0;
approved.
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Hinoshi Transformation: Super Saiyan   Hinoshi Transformation: Super Saiyan Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 2:34 pm

Nevermind, It's my second, "Hinoshi's true form" I decided not to do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinoshi Transformation: Super Saiyan   Hinoshi Transformation: Super Saiyan Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 2:37 pm

so you don't want to do this form? And when you say stronger, you mean like you add 10 damage to your attacks? o0;
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Hinoshi Transformation: Super Saiyan   Hinoshi Transformation: Super Saiyan Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 2:42 pm

Yes I wanna use it and yes that's what I mean
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinoshi Transformation: Super Saiyan   Hinoshi Transformation: Super Saiyan Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 2:46 pm

how much damage are you adding?
Back to top Go down
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Hinoshi Transformation: Super Saiyan   Hinoshi Transformation: Super Saiyan Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 2:50 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hinoshi Transformation: Super Saiyan   Hinoshi Transformation: Super Saiyan Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2008 2:54 pm

..... alright, still approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hinoshi Transformation: Super Saiyan   Hinoshi Transformation: Super Saiyan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hinoshi Transformation: Super Saiyan
Page 1 of 1