Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack

Jack

Number of posts : 227
Class : Mercenary
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Character sheet
Level: 3
Health:
Jack Left_bar_bleue200/200Jack Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Jack Left_bar_bleue120/120Jack Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

Jack Empty
PostSubject: Jack   Jack Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 9:05 pm

Name: Jack

Home World: Twilight town

Race/Species: Half-breed

Appearance: Jack has brown hair that is rough in texture and goes down to his neck and is almost always covering his Light blue eyes, which can be annoying for him in a fight. He is Caucasian, is not very muscular, but he isn't that thin either, he is about 6 foot 0 inches, and he is very light weight (Weighs about 118lbs.). As stated before, his eyes are a piercing light blue color. He wears a very simple white short-sleeved shirt under a brown jacket that stops at his waist. He wears coal black pants that stop at his feet, and he wears black boots. He also wears red gloves and has an earing in his left ear. He also has a belt that has a loop big enough to hold his weapon. He also has a leather sheath on his back to hold his back-up weapon.

Personality: Jack is a generally nice guy. He is very friendly and care-free, ignoring his reponsibilities whenever possible. Alot of people say he is a silver-tongued devil since he seems to have a way with words. He is a real wise-guy and cracks jokes whether the situation calls for it or not and is very hyper. He always keeps his wits about him, so you can trust him not to freak out when in a dangerous situation. All and all, he's a pretty cool guy.

Weapons: Normally, Jack is seen using a bright red long sword that has a handguard built into the handle, the name of this blade being "Crimson wing." His secondary weapon if he manages to lose his sword is another sword which has the same characteristics of the Crimson wing, just that the blade is blue as opposed to red. The name of this weapon is the "Frozen Fang."

Fighting Style: Jack's fighting style is that of brute simplicity: Take the enemy head-on and hope to win. This is basicly how he fights, but he has been known to sneak up behind an enemy and strike them from behind, but it's rare to see him do that.

Affinities: Jack's strengths include his ability to keep his cool when he is faced with a deadly situation, his ability to use his words to get out of minor problems, and his friendly personality. He is also a capable fighter, so this is also helpful.

Weaknesses: A few of Jack's weaknesses include his sarcastic nature, which has gotten him into more problems than he can keep track of, and he is known to blow people off when he isn't paying attention to his surroundings, and that yields the same results as him cracking wise at the wrong time.

History: Jack's history is a mystery, because he changes his story everytime he tells it. But the most reacurrent story is this one: He was just a normal kid for most of his life, but one night, his parents went into the old twilight town mansion, and never came out. Then he left his home world to explore the other ones and rarely returned to Twilight town. As he traveled between worlds, he made a living defending said worlds from nobody and heartless attacks, or just didn't make a living at all. Since his story changes every time it comes up, Jack is practicly a ghost, since there is no accurate record of his life, but he may finally let out the truth when he feels the time is right. But until then, his history is still up in the air.

Last edited by Jack on Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:39 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
<GM>Daimos Ishida
Admin
Admin
<GM>Daimos Ishida

Number of posts : 1950
Class : Assassin
Power Source : Darkness, Shadows, Daemonia
Registration date : 2007-09-21

Character sheet
Level: Admin (11)
Health:
Jack Left_bar_bleue15003/15003Jack Empty_bar_bleue  (15003/15003)
Mana:
Jack Left_bar_bleue14000/15000Jack Empty_bar_bleue  (14000/15000)

Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack   Jack Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 12:03 pm

Just know that you can dual wield until you get 500 posts, otherwise approved
Back to top Go down
Jack

Jack

Number of posts : 227
Class : Mercenary
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Character sheet
Level: 3
Health:
Jack Left_bar_bleue200/200Jack Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Jack Left_bar_bleue120/120Jack Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack   Jack Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:48 pm

I understand that. The reason I have to weapons is basicly to have one that I use normally and one that I use as a back-up. And if I'm correct, I think I need to make a topic for each of my weapons. If I'm wrong (Which I doubt), then lemme know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack   Jack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack
Page 1 of 1