Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Mission?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hinoshi
Heroes of Light
Heroes of Light
Hinoshi

Number of posts : 631
Class : Guardian
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Character sheet
Level: 5
Health:
A Mission? Left_bar_bleue800/800A Mission? Empty_bar_bleue  (800/800)
Mana:
A Mission? Left_bar_bleue500/500A Mission? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

A Mission? Empty
PostSubject: A Mission?   A Mission? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 10:10 pm

Hinoshi is walking through the Forgotten City and jumps up to the top of a large pile of rubble. He crouches on a pole sticking out of the side and looks around when a nearby cell phone rings. Hinoshi picks it up and starts talking. "Hello, who is this?" "Who I am is not important, Hinoshi. I know who you are and I've got a mission." "A mission? Haven't gotten one of those for a while, I might be pretty from these calm, peaceful times." "Get the training you need, then call the number on the phone back." "Whatever you say..." Hinoshi jumped down from the rubble and starts to head towards a small town with alot of people. "That place should do..." Hinoshi stood on the roof of a building waiting for someone to go under him. A person walked directly under him and Hinoshi jumped down and grabbed his neck. Hinoshi pulled out a small dagger and stabbed his throat. "Yep, I've still got it..." Hinoshi jumped back on the roof before anybody could see him.
Back to top Go down

A Mission?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts Trinity :: RPG :: Forgotten City (320 Posts to enter)-
Jump to: