Kingdom Hearts Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts Trinity

This is a Role playing sight for all Kingdom Hearts Players

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Number of posts : 407
Class : Demon Slayer
Power Source : Crison/shadowmagic mixed into Chaos Magic (Divine)
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Character sheet
Level: 4
Health:
Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post) Left_bar_bleue400/400Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post) Left_bar_bleue300/300Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post) Empty
PostSubject: Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post)   Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:28 am

Walking on the beach he stops and starts to think (this might be a good enough place to train). Then he Summons Kidal:

" Kidal come forth from the Darkness."

As kidal arises from a portal of Darkness, without a seconds notice Kidal draws his sword and charges at me. Within seconds the Swords hit and an Emense Shaockwave from the swords created a sandstrom as they attacked each other.

" Nice job Kidal. Way to catch me off guard."

" thank you master i only do as you instrcut me to."

After there break after hours of training they went at it once again.

" master do you want me to attack faster?"

" go for it Kidal."

So with even greater quickness the swortds hit, sparks flying as the sand forms into a sandstorm.

" COME ON I KNOW YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT."

" As you wish."

With even greater quickness they charged at each other and with a great burst of light they each flew i the opposite direction. one creating a crater in the weall and the other going straight unconsciously into the water. As Kidal gained consciousness to see his master go into the water, he gets up and Runs across the water with his great speed and grabs him just as he goes under water.

" Master are you alright. I apologize for what i have done."

" Ummmmm.........That was fun lets do that again."

So he gets up and pulls his sowrd out of the Ground and they go again but at a slower pace.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomheartsdr.forumotion.com
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Number of posts : 1293
Class : Demo Slayer
Power Source : What?
Registration date : 2007-09-16

Character sheet
Level: 8
Health:
Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post) Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post) Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post)   Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 4:25 pm

Nero was on top of a nearby statue, clapping. "Well...I see I'm dealing with someone who actually knows what they're doing...It's time to pay Dante...."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post) Left_bar_bleue400/400Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post) Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Mana:
Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post) Left_bar_bleue300/300Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post)   Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:08 am

As he is training with Kidal, Kidal just vanishes & then he looks up at the man on top of the statue and then he Sees Kidal.

" Now Kidal Shadow Prison."

Consuming the Man on the statue is a prison, Kidal carries the prison down from the statue.

"here you are master."

Placing the prison before him, he begins to constrict it so that the prison has less space, and also doing 30 Damage.
Back to top Go down
Zack Harukio

Zack Harukio

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post) Left_bar_bleue50/50Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post) Left_bar_bleue30/30Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post)   Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:12 am

Seeing the two on the beach, he recognizes one of the men, it was Dante.

" DANTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Seeing him enrages him and he draws his swords and attacks Dante.

" I will make sure that you die this time."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post)   Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:17 am

Looking out of the corner of his eye he Sees him the man that had tried to kill him once before. with a large grin on his face, just starts walking in the direction of the man that tried to kill him 10 years ago..

" well i see that you have a few new weapons. this could be fun. nero do me a favor and hold off on this fight i have some unfinished business to take care of first then we can finish what we started."

then with that grin still on his face draws Rebellion and continues walking and the swords hit with a large clash and sparks flying.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post) Left_bar_bleue1100/1100Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post) Empty_bar_bleue  (1100/1100)
Mana:
Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post)   Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 10:23 am

Dante wrote:
As he is training with Kidal, Kidal just vanishes & then he looks up at the man on top of the statue and then he Sees Kidal.

" Now Kidal Shadow Prison."

Consuming the Man on the statue is a prison, Kidal carries the prison down from the statue.

"here you are master."

Placing the prison before him, he begins to constrict it so that the prison has less space, and also doing 30 Damage.

As the space constricts, he escapes using his Devil Bringer and grabs Dante, throwing him into Kidal. He then looks at Zack. "Zack!! What're you doing here!?!?"
Back to top Go down
Zack Harukio

Zack Harukio

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2007-09-15

Character sheet
Level: 1
Health:
Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post) Left_bar_bleue50/50Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Mana:
Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post) Left_bar_bleue30/30Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)

PostSubject: Re: Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post)   Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 10:27 am

"I was doing some thinking and i saw him. So just back off because him and I have unfinished business"

With a sudden shock of power he grabs Nero and throws him through a statue knocking him unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post)   Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 10:29 am

getting off of Kidal i grab my sword and Charge the energy in it the i release a Crimson -shadow Strike at Zack

"Just die already!"
Back to top Go down
Demous
Origin of Twilight
Origin of Twilight
Demous

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-10-21

Character sheet
Level: 6
Health:
Mana:
Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post) Left_bar_bleue900/900Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post) Empty_bar_bleue  (900/900)

PostSubject: Re: Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post)   Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 2:20 pm

As Demous Watches The Children Play There little games from the darkness above he smerks with excitement
"Yamato is going to be useful for Nero Soon Hehehe he needs to learn to use his Demon Arm Better..."
Back to top Go down
Nero
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Nero

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post)   Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 5:27 pm

Zack Harukio wrote:
"I was doing some thinking and i saw him. So just back off because him and I have unfinished business"

With a sudden shock of power he grabs Nero and throws him through a statue knocking him unconscious.

LUCKILY he stops the blow with his Devil Bringer. "My @$$, unfinished buisness! He killed two of my best men for no reason, and killed His Lordhood! He deserves to burn in HELL!" And throws Zack to Kidal.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Council of Darkness
Council of Darkness
Dante

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post)   Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 10:10 am

" Well It looks like you have missed a lot Nero then haven't you, because Hell is my domain and i control its power."

With this said flames arise from the ground around then. then Before Dante was about to deliver an excrusheating blow to nero he feels this emense surge of shadow energy .

" wait i know you to just felt that energy surge. this could onlymean one thing. the heartless and the organization XIII have created the army they have had planned for sometime now. and considering how large the surge was my guess is that it will be hear on the Beach any second, and this won't be a training excerise anymore."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post)   Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Exercise ( otheres welcome to post)
Page 1 of 1